剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Aw, I miss this.
聊八卦 做作业 当河谷雌狐队的队员
Gossiping, doing homework, being a River Vixen.
基本就是去上学
Basically just going to school.
那就回校啊
Then come back.
妈不想让我去
Mom doesn't want me to.
当然 但是她不知道的话就不会伤害她啦
Naturally, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
那个美女一直盯着你看呢
That hottie kept looking at you.
小伙子们
Hey, guys. Um...
这位是社会服务部门的威斯女士
This is Ms. Weiss from Social Services.
她... 她是负责猪头的社工
She's, uh... she's Jughead's case worker.
猪头 我知道最近几天对你而言
Jughead, I know how terrible and emotional
有多么的糟糕和难受
the last few days have been for you.
你的父亲面临着严重的牢狱之灾
Your father's facing serious jail time.
你的母亲不堪重负 离了本州
Your mom's over-extended and out of state.
我们只是想确保有人照顾你
We just want to make sure that you're taken care of.
他可以继续和我们待在一起 对吧 爸
Well, he can keep staying with us, right, Dad?
我已经提议了 亚奇
I offered already, Arch.
很好 那还有什么问题
Great, so what's the problem?
我有一个醉驾记录
It was a DUI.
发生在你妈离开之后 我们以后再谈这事
After your mom left. Look, we can talk about this later
但是还有我的资金链的问题 我就出局了
but between that and my cash flow problem, it knocks me out.
有一个在南区的家庭提出要收养你
There is a family on the Southside that's offered to foster you.
他们很好 以前和我们合作过
They're good people, they've worked with us before.
这听起来没那么糟
That doesn't sound completely horrible.
这意味着你会在另一个学区 猪头
It does mean you'll be in a different school district, Jughead,
而且你得转学
and you'll have to transfer schools.
什么鬼 所有这些事什么时候会发生
What the hell? When is all this supposed to happen?
手续正在办
The paperwork's been processed.
除非你父亲的案子有根本性的变化
Unless there is a radical change in your father's case,
否则你这周末前就要去南边
you'll be on the Southside by the end of the week.
他们说他不得不
They're saying he has to
住在南区的寄养家庭里
live on the Southside, with a foster family,
然后转学到南区高中
and then transfer to Southside High.
那地方可很吓人
That place is no joke.
如果他们提出协议 琼斯先生 你得接受
If there's a deal on the table, Mr. Jones, you've gotta take it.
我很煎熬 弗雷德 但毒蛇帮是我的帮派
It tears me up, Fred, but the Serpents are my tribe.
他们也是无辜的 但是镇上没人在意
They're also innocent, not that anyone in this town cares.
我们在意 相信我 但是...
We care, believe me. But...
没人想看到你蹲20年的监狱
Nobody wants you to go to jail for 20 years,
特别是猪头
especially not Jughead.
那个孩子明事理
That kid knows what's what.
他知道人不能背叛支持你的伙伴
He knows you can't betray the folks that stand by you.
-那些帮你的人 -毒蛇帮支持你吗
- Who got your back. - And that's the Serpents?
等时机成熟了 他们会出现的
When the time comes, they'll step up.
猪头是个坚强的孩子
Hey, Jughead's a tough kid.
好斗 不服输
Scrappy. A survivor.
他会撑过去的
He'll make it.
特别是还有你照顾他
Especially if you're looking after him.
他会想要疏远你
And he'll try to pull away from you,
他会想封闭自己
he'll try to disappear into himself.
他需要他的朋友
He needs his friends.
所以你和贝蒂必须紧跟着他
That's why you and Betty, you gotta stick with him.
无论怎样
No matter what.
他脑子里有些黑暗的东西
He's got some darkness in him.
贝蒂在照顾波莉 我能和你一起吗
Betty's babysitting Polly, mind if I join you?
你确定要坐社会弃子的桌子吗
Are you sure you want to sit at the social pariah table?
我都坐这里好几个月了
I've been sitting at it for months,
为何今天要有什么不同呢
why should today be any different?
另外 我一直在想
By the way, I've been thinking.
我们俩有许多共同点
You and I have a lot in common.
因为我爸要入狱而你♥爸♥要出狱吗
Because my dad's going to prison and your dad is getting out?
我想说的是 我们正在和彼此的好朋友交往
We're dating each other's best friends, I was going to say.
但是 你说的也算
But yes, ?the prison thing, too.
猪头
Jughead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无权像那天一样打你
I had no right to pummel you the way I did that day.
作为赔偿 我给你这个
As recompense, I'd like to give you this.
我标志性的蜘蛛胸针
My iconic spider brooch.
在当铺可以当一个好价钱
It'll catch a pretty penny at the local pawn shop.
足够你几年不缺汉堡和小号♥T恤了
Enough to keep you in burgers and "S" T-shirts for years,
甚至几十年
if not decades.
谢丽尔 这是怎么回事
Cheryl, what is going on?
-我在 -快走 贝蒂的储物柜出事了
- I'm... ?- Guys, hurry. It's Betty's locker.
快来 很糟糕 快来
Come on, it's bad. Come on, come on!
发生了什么
What's going on?
快跟我们来
Come with us.
去死吧 毒蛇帮荡♥妇♥
快看
Check it out!
贝蒂
Betty.
贝蒂 不要
Betty. Hey, no...
没什么 猪头 就是一个混♥蛋♥用喷漆喷的
It's nothing, Jug, it's just a jerk with a can of spray paint.
那可不是喷漆 好吗
I don't think that's spray paint, okay?
那是猪血 爸
It was pig's blood, Dad.
究竟从哪里可以弄到猪血呢
Where do you even get pig's blood?
我想把做这件事的人狠狠撞到墙上
I wanna slam whoever did that through a wall.
贝蒂受到了威胁
Betty's getting threats.
猪头被扔进了蛇窝
Jughead is being thrown into a snake pit,
而且我无法帮他们
and I can't do anything to help them.
有些时候你陪伴在他们身边就行了
Sometimes you help them just by showing up.
我一整年都在他们身边 爸
I've been showing up all year, Dad.
而这对他们毫无用处
And it hasn't made one bit of difference.
我们陷入了麻烦
We're getting our asses kicked.
只要你跟我在一起
As long as you're with me,
写关于我和我父亲的文章
you're writing articles about me and my dad,
方方面面的麻烦会不断的
trouble's just gonna keep coming at you from all sides.
-不过是个混账 -那可不止是个混账
- It was just one jerk. - It's not just one jerk.
还有麦克伊镇长 凯勒警长
It's Mayor McCoy. It's Sheriff Keller.
韦瑟比校长 社会服务部门
It's Weatherbee, it's Social Services,
以及全世界都告诉我 我不属于这里
it's the entire multiverse telling me that I don't belong here,
那我何不满足大家的心愿呢
so why don't I just do everyone a favour...
你和所有人一样都属于这儿
You belong here just as much as everyone else.
这里是你的家
This is your home.
-你知道的 对吧 -嗯
- You know that, right? - Yeah.
是的
Yes.
我猜 为爸爸准备的
Let me guess, for Daddy?
维罗妮卡 等等
Veronica, wait.
你和亚奇
You and Archie...
变亲密了
getting closer?
或许吧 问这个干嘛
Maybe, why do you ask?
我和你♥爸♥向弗雷德提出
Your father and I made Fred an offer
买♥♥下改造谷镇合约的全部产权
to buy out the SoDale contract,
但是弗雷德还是保持观望态度
but Fred is still on the fence about it.
我之前希望你或许可以和亚奇谈谈这事
I was hoping maybe you could talk to Archie.
或许他可以说服弗雷德卖♥♥掉这个合约
Maybe he could convince Fred to sell?
好 当然可以 妈 没问题
Yeah, sure, Mom. No problem.
我只要色♥诱♥亚奇让他按照我的指令行事
I'll just sexually manipulate Archie into doing my bidding.
只要你能掌控就好
As long as you're in control.
妈 我刚刚只是开玩笑
Oh, my God, Mom, I was kidding.
你为什么想把弗雷德从这个合约中踢出去
Also, why are you trying to push Fred out of this deal?
他是这个镇上唯一忠诚的人
He's the only person in this town who was loyal.
-而且他对你很好 -你♥爸♥要回来了
- Who was good to you. - Your father is coming back.
他和弗雷德 他们不会和平共处的
He and Fred? They will not get along.
你今天带波莉去学校了
So, you took Polly to school?
我很抱歉 贝蒂
I'm so sorry, Betty.
-学校里一切太平 很好 -很好
- Nothing happened at school, it was fine. - Fine?
所以没人在你柜子上写
So, no one wrote on your locker,
"去死吧 毒蛇帮荡♥妇♥"
"Go to hell, Serpent Slut",
没人把贝蒂娃娃绞在套索上
and hung a Betty doll from a noose?
波莉 还有什么事你没告诉她的
Jeez, Poll. Is there anything you didn't tell her?
她不停地盘问我
She wouldn't stop grilling me!
我警告过你 伊丽莎白
I warned you, Elizabeth,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表