剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
直到我吸取教训 妈
Until I learn my lesson, Mom.
你说得没错
You were right.
关于亚奇你说得也对
And what you said about Archie.
有时候向自己承认一些事是很困难的
Sometimes it's hard to admit things to yourself.
我妈疯了
My mother is crazy.
恐怕我再也见不到我姐了
I'm afraid I'll never see my sister again.
我爱的男孩不爱我
The boy I like doesn't like me back.
也许他没有疯狂迷恋你
He may not be crushing on you,
但他确实是爱你的
but he does love you.
失去你他很痛苦 如果这能安慰你的话
And he's legit miserable without you, if it's any consolation.
我妈说有时朋友胜过男朋友
My mom says sometimes a friend is better than a boyfriend.
也许说得就是此刻
Maybe this is one of those times.
凯勒警长质询了牛逼的我
And Sheriff Keller's grilling me, Mantle the Magnificent.
因为我想让布鲁森死
'Cause I'd want Blossom dead.
而他是我们当时唯一优秀的四分卫
When he was, like, the only good quarterback we had.
说到进攻边锋
And speaking of offensive tight-ends,
我应该让警♥察♥去找你 穆斯
I should've sent the cops to you, Moose.
因为还有另一个未解之谜
Because here's another unsolved mystery.
你和凯文到底在甜水河做什么
What exactly were you and Kevin doing at the river, huh?
或者作为警长的儿子
Or does being with the sheriff's son
你能免受讯问 凯勒
give you a free pass? Keller?
雷吉是在吹牛 小凯
Reggie's just being a blowhard, Kev.
我不在乎他说什么
I don't care what he says.
想一下
I mean, let's think about it.
如果真是河谷镇的某个孩子杀了杰森
If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason,
应该不是运动健儿 对吧
it's not gonna be a jock, right?
我们就不要再绕圈子了
Now let's be honest.
现在不是总有些阴森干瘦又可悲的网络小白
Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic Internet troll,
忙着写宣言赶着被睡吗
too busy writing his manifestos to get laid?
某个自鸣得意 喜怒无常的
Some smug, moody,
着迷连环杀手的怪胎 像猪头那样的
serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead?
当时感觉如何 自杀小队
What was it like, Suicide Squad?
你朝杰森开枪时
When you shot Jason?
你没对尸体做过什么吧
You didn't do stuff to the body, did you?
杰森死了之后
Like... after?
那个词叫恋尸癖 雷吉 你拼得出来吗
It's called necrophilia, Reggie. Can you spell it?
过来 你个...
Come here, you little...
你给我闭嘴 雷吉
Hey, shut the hell up, Reggie.
各位
Boys.
关你什么事 安德鲁斯
What do you care, Andrews?
没什么 别烦他
Nothing, just leave him alone.
我的乖乖
Holy crap.
不会是你和唐尼·达科合伙杀了他吧
Did you and Donnie Darko kill him together?
你俩是什么变♥态♥的结拜兄弟吗
Was it some sort of pervy, blood brother thing?
我不想过问
I hate to ask this,
但你是和猪头打架搞成这样了吗
but did you get that in a fight with Jughead?
不 是和雷吉
Nah. No, it was with Reggie.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我和猪头在一个女孩的问题上有点分歧
Jughead and I, we were disagreeing about a girl.
-因为有个女孩 -肯定是因为姑娘
- Because there's this girl. - There usually is.
但我和猪头没矛盾 我和这个女孩有分歧
But it's not about me and Jughead, it's about me and this girl.
我觉得我们应该做点什么
I think we should do something.
做正确的事 老爸
And it's the right thing, Dad.
但这个女孩说如果我们或者我这样做了
But the girl says that if we do or if I do this thing,
就会毁掉我们拥有的一切
it'll ruin what we have.
这完全没道理 不是吗
That doesn't make any sense, does it?
这是我们近来最开诚布公的一次谈话了
You know, this is the most honest talk we've had in a while.
我很高兴你想做正确的事
And I'm glad that you want to do the right thing.
我能看到这一点
I can see that.
即使你的眼眶被打肿了
Even under the shiner.
亚奇 如果你知道这是正确的
Archie, if you know it's the right thing to do,
即使很难
even though it's tough,
即使要付出代价
even though it might... it might cost you.
你也要那么做
You gotta do it.
我要跟韦瑟比和凯勒坦白
I'm gonna come clean with Weatherbee and Keller.
我在现场
I was there.
我听到了枪声
I heard the gunshot
-我必须要承认这点 -亚奇 冷静点
- and I have to own that. - Archie, slow down.
我明天就去告诉他们
I'm gonna do it tomorrow.
如果你想和我一起去 我们可以再好好想想
If you wanna come with me, then we can figure that out.
如果你不想去 我尊重你
If not, I'll respect that and
我会尽力不把你卷进来
I'll do everything I can to keep you out of it.
格伦迪老师 抱歉 但我不得不这样做
I'm sorry, Ms. Grundy, but I have to.
女孩子的事吗 还是你
Girl trouble? You?
格伦迪和我
Grundy and me.
我们准备把事情告诉韦瑟比
We're telling Weatherbee.
至少我会去
At least, I am.
我当时的那些话 并不是真心的
And also, I didn't mean all that crap I said to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's cool.
我们不能在全镇人面前拥抱吧
We're not gonna hug in front of this whole town.
我们为什么不
So why don't we both just
另找时间再抱不迟
do that bro thing where we nod like douches
现在先别激动
and mutually suppress our emotions?
好 但还是朋友对吧
Yeah, but as friends, right?
日后再谈
To be discussed,
边吃汉堡边谈 来日方长
over many burgers, and many days.
天哪 亚奇 你的眼睛
Oh, my God, Arch. Your eye.
现在 有请麦克伊镇长
Now to kickoff this pep rally, I'd like to hand it over
为我们的赛前动员会开幕
to our very own Mayor McCoy.
谢谢你 韦瑟比校长
Thank you, Principal Weatherbee.
天气不好 大家仍然聚集在此
It is heartening to see so many of you here,
这真是振奋人心
even in weather like this.
但河谷镇的人从来
But a lack of heart and
都是这么干劲十足的
school spirit has never been the Riverdale way.
今晚的赛前动员会与以往不同
Tonight's pep rally isn't like any other we've had in the past.
我们也不该假装它和以前一样
And we shouldn't pretend that it is.
所以我想在今晚
Which is why I would like to dedicate this evening
纪念本校最聪明的学生之一
to the memory of one of our brightest.
杰森·布鲁森
Jason Blossom.
今晚 我们与他同在
We're with him tonight.
下面 请大家和我一起
Now please, join me in
欢迎我们的河谷雌狐队
welcoming to the field our very own River Vixens,
和特别明星嘉宾
and their special guest stars,
我的女儿乔茜和她所属的猫女组合到场
my daughter, Josie and her Pussycats!
*美眉 我的女孩甜美 带着漩涡*
*Hey, shawty. You're my candy girl. The kind with the swirls*
*宝贝你完美到不属于这个世界*
*Oh, so good. Baby out of this world*
*爱上你的卷发 它们看起来如此甜蜜*
*Looks so sweet. Fell in love with your curves*
*每次你开始讲话*
*Every time you speak conversation like, sir*
*甜心 是你吗*
*S-U-G-A-R You ain't her*
*甜心 甜心 为那个女孩大把撒钱*
*Oh, honey, honey. Put money on that girl*
*你是我追求的一切 如此沉迷*
*Let's keep it in her circle you everything I deserve*
*宝贝想要她的蜜糖 我已经准备好*
*Baby wants her sugar I'm ready to get served*
*蜜糖*
*Sugar*
*甜心 甜心*
*Oh, honey, honey*
*你是我的甜心*
*You are my candy girl*
*你让我想要你*
*And you got me wanting you*
*我看见她 我想知道她的名字*
*I saw this girl I wanna know her name*
*她的身体让我疯狂*
*She's got this body It's driving me insane*
*我需要一个糖果女孩*
*'Cause I need a candy, girl*
*她的吻让我沉迷*
*Her kisses rock my world*
*长腿褐色眼瞳 谁不爱美丽的女孩*
*More legs, brown eyes. Ain't nobody like a fancy girl*
*蜜糖*
*Sugar*
*甜心 甜心*
*Oh, honey, honey*
*你是我的甜心*
*You are my candy girl*
*你让我想要你*
*And you got me wanting you*
准备好了吗 欢呼起来
All right, you all ready? Let's make some noise!
现在掌声欢迎河谷高中斗牛犬队
Put your hands together for the Riverdale Bulldogs!
斗牛犬队
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
谢丽尔 怎么了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表