剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不会放过任何能穿上漂亮礼服的机会
any excuse to wear a cute party dress.
我在想办个小型聚会 就我们几个人
Okay, so I'm thinking a quaint gathering, inner-circle only.
老天啊 别转身
Oh, my God, don't turn around.
天啊 查克 我觉得他的背肌更壮了
Holy Chuck, I think his lats got bigger.
我并不感冒 因为他是邪恶的化身
Not that I care, because he's evil incarnate.
查克·克莱顿回来干什么
What's Chuck Clayton doing back?
他只是被停学了 又不是开除
He got suspended, not expelled.
尽管他的所作所为
Even though he should have been
应该让他被五马分尸
drawn and quartered for what he did.
天啊
Oh, my God.
离她远点 查克
Get away from her, Chuck.
放松点 我只是过来道歉的
Easy. Look, I only came over here to apologize.
你不必再化身暗黑贝蒂了
You don't have to go Dark Betty on me again.
我不会
I'm not going!
我不会黑化
I'm not going dark anything.
埃塞尔 查克有烦到你吗
Ethel, is Chuck bothering you?
别担心 贝蒂 没事的
You can relax, Betty, it's fine.
是啊 贝蒂 我们没事
Yeah, Betty, we're fine.
问题是 你没事吧
The real question is, are you?
他在干什么 跟她搭讪吗
What was he doing? Accosting her?
不是 他在道歉
No, he was... apologizing.
是吗
Oh, I'm so sure.
查克·克莱顿满身肌肉
Chuck Clayton doesn't have a contrite bone
却没有一根悔恨的骨头
in his muscle-bound body.
我们能说点儿别的吗
You know what, can we talk about something else?
比如 猪头的惊喜派对
Like... like Jughead's surprise party.
贝蒂
Betty?
有很多事是我做不到 控制不了的
Look, there's a lot I can't do, a lot I can't control.
但我非常确定可以
But I can damn well make sure
给我男朋友一个这辈子最棒的生日
my boyfriend has the best birthday of his life.
管它呢 我支持贝蒂
Screw it. I'm with Betty.
我爸不在 我们可以在我家办
My dad's away. We can do it at my house.
我们都该好好玩一玩了
We could all use a good time.
你终于懂我了
Now you're talking my language.
会很棒的
It's gonna be epic.
河谷镇
第一季 第十集
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones,
我不是要故意截你
I didn't mean to ambush you.
我知道你不参与生日活动
I know you don't do birthdays,
但亚奇和我要请
but Archie and I are having
几位猪头的朋友到亚奇家
a few of Jughead's friends over at Archie's house.
我觉得如果你来会对猪头意义重大
And I bet it would mean so much to Jughead if you came.
-你还真是不屈不挠 -我从不轻易放弃
- Man, you don't quit, do you? - Rarely, if ever.
我真的很想为他做一点特别的事
I really wanna do something special for him.
而你去...
And you being there...
会很特别
that would be special.
好消息 贝蒂
Great news, Betty.
我刚与韦瑟比校长相聊甚欢
I just had a terrific meeting with Principal Weatherbee,
他也觉得《蓝金报》
who agrees that the Blue and Gold
请我做你们的新顾问给你们专业的指导
can benefit greatly from my professional guidance
-会受益不少 -太好了 妈
- as your new advisor. -That's great, Mom.
你在忙什么呢
So what are we working on?
猪头生日派对需要的物资清单
A list of supplies for Jughead's birthday party.
你真的很喜欢这个琼斯家的男孩 对吧
You're really falling for this Jones boy, aren't you?
妈 你和爸开始约会的时候
Mom, when you and Dad started dating,
你会跟他坦白自己的一切吗
did you tell him everything about yourself?
我确实那么做了 现在我后悔了
I sure did, and I wish I hadn't.
我什么都和你♥爸♥分享
I shared things with your father,
我的秘密 恐惧和疑虑
my secrets, fears, doubts.
然而最后他用这些来对付我
And he ended up using them against me.
什么秘密
What secrets?
就是我有些自身
Let's just say that there are some things
比较纠结的事
about myself that I struggle with.
我信任猪头 妈
I trust Jughead, Mom.
当然 你也应该相信他
Of course you do. And you should.
但要有所保留
But just not with everything.
去比茹看一场约翰·兰迪斯的电影两连映
So... a John Landis double feature at the Bijou.
《美国狼人在伦敦》和《动物屋》
American Werewolf in London and Animal House.
挺赞的 只不过...
That's awesome. Except...
你要和贝蒂一起去看
you're going with Betty instead.
你告诉她我要过生日了
You told her about my birthday?
老兄 拜托 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Dude, come on. That's a primal betrayal.
为什么你这么讨厌过生日 猪头
Why do you hate your birthday so much, Jug?
小时候的心理阴影吧
PTSD from when I was a kid.
说不好 当时家里总是一团糟
I don't know. Things were always messed up at home.
通常是因为我爸
Usually because of my dad.
然后某一天
And then there was this arbitrary day,
我们在一起装作一切很美满
that we would just get together and pretend things were great,
假装我们是平常家庭
we were normal.
这让我觉得非常孤独
And it just made me feel really lonely.
这些是什么
What's all this?
爸放在地下室的文件 妈
Dad's files from the basement, Mom.
亚奇无意中听到布鲁森先生
Archie overhead Mr. Blossom
说是他把我爸送进监狱的
say that he's the one responsible for putting Dad in jail.
所以我查了一下
So I did some digging.
我找到了这份布鲁森枫糖农场
And found this spreadsheet of monthly payments
每月给洛奇实业付款的数据表
from Blossom Maple Farms to Lodge Industries
直到五个月前付款才停止
until about five months ago, when they stopped.
-就在你♥爸♥被捕的时候 -还有
- When your father was arrested. - There's more.
这些款项 顺便说下 数额超大
The payments, which are significant, by the way,
已经支付了75年了
have been happening for 75 years.
这可是巨额
That's a ton of money.
如果克利福德陷害爸爸
What if Clifford implicated Daddy
来免除每月支付这笔费用呢
to get out of paying the monthly fee?
那个戴假发怪物做这事并不奇怪
I wouldn't put it past the wig-wearing monster.
-我们得把这事告诉爸的律师 -等等
- We should tell Dad's lawyers. - Well, hold on.
如果确实是克利福德精心策划了你父亲的被捕
If Clifford did orchestrate your father's arrest,
人们或许会认为海勒姆和
people might think that Hiram had something to do
杰森·布鲁森被杀一案有牵连
with Jason Blossom's murder.
罗尼
Ronnie?
这事你就别管了
You got to let this go.
你不会认为爸
You don't think Dad could, in any way,
跟杰森被杀有关吧
be responsible for Jason's murder, do you?
不 亲爱的 听着 别问别人
No, honey, look, don't make things worse
都不问的问题以免让事情变得更糟
by asking questions that no one else is asking.
还有拜托 老天 别把布鲁森家牵涉进来
And please, God, do not bring the Blossoms into this.
谢丽尔也不行
And that includes Cheryl.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 停一下
One, two, three, four... Stop.
你迟到了 维罗妮卡
You're late, Veronica,
我们已经练了返校日的新舞蹈编排了
we've already reviewed the new choreography for Homecoming.
也就意味着你将站后排
That means you'll be in the back,
你在那个位置对整体舞蹈编排的影响最少
where your presence will do the least amount of damage.
而你站在前排中心位置 毫无疑问
With you front and center, no doubt.
那是当然的
But of course.
整个啦啦队里我的舞技最棒
I do have the maddest skills on this squad.
就因为你姓布鲁森
And because you're a Blossom,
我们就要把你说的话当圣旨吗
we have to accept whatever you say as gospel truth?
欢迎你来挑战我 维罗妮卡
You're welcome to challenge me, Veronica,
但你肯定会输的
but you'll lose.
我们生活在民♥主♥社会里 谢丽尔
We live in a democratic society, Cheryl.
让雌狐队的姑娘们来决定谁才是老大吧
Let's let the Vixens decide who's cherry on top.
-接受你的挑战 -好极了
- Challenge accepted. - Great.
认为谢丽尔胜的请鼓掌
All those for Cheryl?
认为维罗妮卡胜的请鼓掌
All those for Veronica?
永远别惹洛奇家的人
Never cross a Lodge.
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
你们俩紧张兮兮的傻女孩甚至都没投票
You catatonic bimbos didn't even vote.
所以你们俩结巴的傻瓜
So you stuttering sapheads
蠢得都不会行使自己的权利了是吗
are too dim to exercise your own rights,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表