剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
It's the dark ages, Dad.
我都不知道自己该怎么想了
I don't really know what to think anymore.
我不是一个完美的父亲 猪头 我承认
I'm not a perfect father, Jughead, no getting around that,
但我不是杀人犯
but... I'm no killer.
-你相信他吗 -我信
- Do you believe him? - I do.
你呢
Do you?
我相信你 猪头
I believe you, Jughead.
亲爱的 当你发现波莉怀孕的时候
Honey? What did you say to Polly
你对她说什么了
when you found out that she was pregnant?
你是不是给她做了个预约
Did you make an appointment for her?
请了一位医生
With a doctor?
并且愿意帮她付钱
That you offered to pay for?
还瞒着我
Behind my back?
为了让她可以弥补她的过错
So that she could fix her... her mistake?
艾丽丝
Alice.
你个混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
所以你就像对待我一样对待波莉是吗
So you did to Polly exactly what you did to me?
你看 我不愿意把你牵扯进来
See, this is why I didn't involve you,
就是因为这个原因
for this very reason.
我就知道你会小题大做
I knew that you would overreact.
亲爱的 你当时并没准备好 明白吗
Honey, you ?weren't ready, okay?
波莉也没准备好
And neither is Polly.
我们本来是要送她去修女们那里的
We were sending her to the Sisters.
难道那样还不够吗
Why wasn't that enough?
就是因为现在这个情形我当时才会做那个决定
Because of exactly what is happening right now.
因为那个错误 我们女儿的一生被毁了
Our little girl's life is being ruined by that mistake.
被那家人给毁了
By that family.
波莉要搬回来住 搬回这个属于她的家
Polly is moving home, into this house, where she belongs.
不可能 艾丽丝
The hell she is, Alice!
因为我不会帮忙养育一个
'Cause I will not be party to raising a child
留着布鲁森血液的孩子的
that has Blossom blood.
你给我出去
Get out.
不
No.
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
在我做出我俩都会后悔的事之前给我滚出去
Get out before I do something that we both regret.
我想你现在应该知道我能干出什么事来
And I think, by now, you know what I'm capable of.
不 人们会怎么看
No. What would people think?
我已经不在乎了
I don't... I don't care anymore.
同样的话我不会再说第二遍
And I am not gonna ask again.
滚出去
Get out.
波莉回家的时候 我不想看到你出现在这里
I don't want you here when Polly gets home.
我应该相信你的
I should've trusted you.
没什么借口好找
There's no excuse.
我之前很害怕
I was afraid
来捣乱的那些人
that the Serpents and my dad
就是南区毒蛇帮和我爸他们
were the ones doing those messed up things.
我不想相信那是真的
I didn't wanna believe that was true.
但他是我爸 亚奇
I mean... He's my dad, Archie.
我懂 真的
I get that. I do.
但是猪头 你什么事都可以和我说啊
But, Jughead, you can talk to me about anything.
你就像是
You're like...
你就像是我的亲兄弟
You're like my brother.
这话说得好 亚奇
Nice bro-whisper, Archie.
你就是我的兄弟
You are my brother.
而我这回过来是来帮你和你♥爸♥的
And I'm here for you and your dad.
我能做些什么
So what can I do?
祈求奇迹出现
Pray for a miracle.
现在风声很紧 如果警♥察♥找过来
The heat is on. If the cops come around...
这就是我们的保险
This is our insurance.
以防出什么岔子
In case everything goes to hell.
给你 藏好了
Here, stash it. Keep it safe.
凯勒家那孩子怎么样了
How's it going with the Keller kid?
搞定了 他认为我们没问题
It's good. He thinks we're legit.
好极了
Right on.
我们需要他在警长那边做内线
We're gonna need that inside line with the Sheriff.
怎么
What?
有问题吗
We got a problem?
他喜欢我 真的
He likes me, you know... for real.
你真是伤透了我的心
Ah, you're breaking my heart.
我们都有角色要演
We all got a part to play.
包括我
Including me.
我接到了绿谷和森特维尔方面打来的电♥话♥
I've got calls into Greendale and Centerville.
克利福德·布鲁森不可能雇佣全州所有的工人
Clifford Blossom couldn't have hired every crew in the state.
然而现在这个团队就只有我们两个人了
In the meantime, we'll just be a two-person crew.
那可不一定
That won't be necessary.
你需要工人吗
You need a crew?
我的人总是在找活干
My guys are always looking for work.
而且你绝对找不到比我更好的工头了
And you've never had a better foreman than me.
这次我不会再中途离你而去的
I won't leave you hanging this time.
如果再有麻烦呢
What if there's trouble?
我们可以处理麻烦
We can handle trouble.
那还等什么
We're burning daylight.
开工吧
Let's get going.
我一会过来 先把文件弄好
I'll catch up. We're just gonna get the paperwork done.
我到处打听过破坏你们工地的那群彪形大汉了
I asked around about those bruisers going after your man's crew.
结果他们并不是本地人
Turns out they weren't local.
你为什么告诉我 而不告诉费雷德
Why are you telling me, not Fred?
我的人说
One of my guys says
他是在蒙特利尔北部坐牢时认识他们的
he knows 'em from a stint doing time up north, in Montreal.
我们俩都知道谁在蒙特利尔做生意
Pretty sure we both know who has business in Montreal.
海勒姆吗 但是
Hiram? But...
他为什么会
Why would he...
也许他嗅到你和弗雷迪·安德鲁斯间的小恋情
Maybe he got a whiff of your little romance with Freddy Andrews?
但真正的问题是 出♥卖♥♥♥你的人是谁
But the real question is, who ratted you out?
妈妈完全不知情 波莉
Mom had no idea, Polly.
老爸从来没告诉过她 她发誓
Dad never told her. She swears it.
我只是
I just...
不敢相信她把他赶出去了
I can't believe she kicked him out.
她说到做到
She meant what she said.
她希望你和宝宝 或许可能是两个宝宝
She wants you and the baby, or babies,
都有安全感
to feel safe.
也就是说
Which means...
你现在可以回家了
you can come home now.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
我尽力了
I tried.
波莉 我们非常高兴你能来
Polly, we're so happy you're here.
我这么做是为了我的宝宝
I'm doing this for my baby.
当然
Of course.
你的选择是对的
You made the right choice.
你们在这会很安全的
You'll be safe here.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表