剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
抱歉了
Excuse me.
我必须
I have to...
我不能
I can't...
我必须这样 这是杰森想要的
I had to. It's what Jason would've wanted.
不 谢丽尔
No, Cheryl.
一如既往 这只是你想要的
As always, it's what you wanted.
希望你今天玩的开心
I hope you enjoyed yourself.
因为今晚之后
'Cause after tonight,
你就不再参加啦啦队了
there will be no more River Vixens.
要不是没有学校想接收你
And if not for the fact that no one would have you,
今晚我就会送你去欧洲一所寄宿学校
I'd be shipping you off to a boarding school in Europe tonight.
老爹快餐店
如果格伦迪老师是在说谎呢
What if Ms. Grundy was lying?
人们总是在说谎
People lie all the time.
也许她不想伤害我的感情
Maybe she didn't want to hurt my feelings.
总之这都不重要了
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
卡斯蒂洛认为我没有天赋
Castillo doesn't think I have the chops.
格伦迪老师说你优秀
So, Ms. Grundy said you were good,
你就认为自己优秀
and you thought you were good?
卡斯蒂洛说你烂 你又觉得自己烂吗
Castillo says you are bad, and now you think you're bad?
我就是想搞明白
I just... I want to get this right.
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
谁不理解 你想让我陪你一起沉沦吗
Who wouldn't? You want me to wallow with you?
我可没时间
I don't have time.
你有乐队做你的后盾 小瓦
You have a band backing you up, Val.
这没那么容易...
It's not that easy...
不 亚奇 这很难
No, Archie, it's hard.
这几乎不可能
It's almost impossible.
但现在让我问问你
But let me ask you this right now.
是谁告诉你你不能做音乐的
Who's telling you you can't do your music?
你的教练
Your coach?
卡斯蒂洛先生 你♥爸♥
Mr. Castillo? Your dad?
还是你自己
Or is it just you?
你把我从布鲁森家里拉出来 然后
You dragged me out of the Blossom house, and then
回家路上你却一句话都不和我说
you don't talk to me the whole way home.
爸 杰森和波莉订过婚
Dad, Jason and Polly were engaged.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know that?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你当然知道
Of course you did.
你和克利福德·布鲁森当时就是在谈这个吗
Is that what you and Clifford Blossom were talking about?
这不关你的事
That is none of your business.
不 这就是我的事
Yes, it is my business.
不要再回避了 告诉我这是怎么回事
So stop avoiding it and just tell me what's going on.
克利福德和我在争吵
Clifford and I were arguing
因为他和他卑鄙的家族
because he ?and his filthy clan
差点就毁了我们的家
came this close to destroying our family.
你那位小伙伴谢丽尔的曾祖父
Your little friend Cheryl's great-grandfather...
杀了你的曾祖父 贝蒂
murdered yours, Betty.
为什么
Why?
和他们做过的所有事的原因一样
The same reason they do everything.
贪婪与仇恨
Greed and hate.
他们曾经一起做生意
They were in business together.
销♥售♥枫糖浆
Selling and trading maple syrup.
直到有一天布鲁森家族的曾祖父
And one day great-grandfather Blossom
决定独占所有的利益
decided that he didn't want to share the profits.
所以他冷血地杀了我的祖父
So he murdered my grandfather in cold blood.
这就是你讨厌杰森的原因吗
That's why you hated Jason?
因为一些
Because of some blood feud
甚至在你出生前就存在的家族血仇
that happened before you were even born?
他们抢走了我们的谋生之道 贝蒂
They stole our livelihood, Betty.
只要我还在就不会再让他们抢走我的女儿
And I'd die before I let them steal my daughter, too.
-她在哪里 -她病了
- Where is she? - She is sick!
这都是拜杰森所赐
And Jason made her sick.
她在好起来前是不能回家的
And she's not coming home until she isn't sick anymore.
善意提醒 不要插手这件事
Fair warning. Stay out of it.
你♥爸♥和克利福德
There's not a lot of love lost
或是我和佩内洛普之间
between your dad and Clifford.
没什么深厚的感情 就此来说
Or me and Penelope, for that matter.
然而 那个家庭...
Still, that family...
失去了一个那么年轻的孩子...
to lose a child that young...
死得那么惨...
that way...
我刚刚体会了一天
I just spent the last 24 hours in
谢丽尔·布鲁森如哥特式恐怖小说般的生活
the gothic horror story that is Cheryl Blossom's life.
这让我意识到我多么幸运
And it just reminded me how lucky I am.
有一个保护我的母亲
To have a mom who protects me.
我得跟你说
Then I need to tell you about
昨晚在老爹快餐店发生的一些事情
something that happened last night at Pop's.
这个星期我看到你们两个之间
I saw a lot of fire and hustle
摩擦和对抗非常多
from both of you this week.
我差点就要叫停
It was almost too close to call.
雷吉 你的时代会到来的
Reggie, your time will come.
但至少不是这个赛季
But not for this season, at least.
这是个新号♥码
This is a new number,
让你穿上这个号♥码 让杰森的号♥码退役
seeing that you took it upon yourself to retire Jason's.
是个正确的决定
Which was the right call.
你知道作为队长应该做什么
You know exactly what a captain should and would do.
老兄 发什么神经 快收下球衣
Dude, are you insane? Take the jersey.
我不能
I... can't.
我不能 教练
I can't, Coach.
我喜欢橄榄球
I love playing football,
但是你的首发阵容
but your starting line-up
理应由一个全心全意爱橄榄球的人担任队长
deserves a captain whose only love is football.
像雷吉这样的
Someone like Reggie.
什么
What?
我是说 没错
I mean, yeah.
什么 你在跟我请辞吗 安德鲁斯
What? You're quitting on me, Andrews?
不是的 我也希望你不要赶我走 教练
No, and I really hope you don't cut me, Coach.
因为作为斗牛犬队的一员我很开心
'Cause I friggin' love being a Bulldog.
但是我心底留有一部分
But that part of me that
如果我成了队长就必须无所保留
I would have to give to you if I were captain,
可我要为别的事留有空间
I gotta save that for something else.
每个镇都有一个地方
Every town has one.
闹鬼的山上的房♥子 孩子们避犹不及
The house on the haunted hill all the kids avoid.
如今杰森已经入土
Now that Jason was buried in the earth,
迟早会有带着毒的花朵
it would only be a matter of time
在他的死亡投下的
until something poisonous bloomed,
长长的冰冷的阴影中绽放
in that long, cold shadow cast by his death.
无论布鲁森家花♥园♥里的黑土中生长着什么
Whatever grew in the rich black soil of the Blossom's garden
它们总是会想尽办法向镇子里蔓延
always found its way to the town.
无论是谋杀 爱 还是秘密
Whether it was murder. Or love. Or secrets.
抑或谎言
Or lies.
小猪 我觉得我好像
Juggie, I feel like I don't even know
已经不再认识我的父母了
who my mom and dad are anymore.
贝蒂
Betty...
如果你的父母在杰森和波莉的事情上撒谎了
If your parents lied about Jason and Polly,
那他们可能还有很多事也撒谎了
there's probably more that they lied about.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
你父亲说他会不惜一切保护波莉
Your dad said he would do anything to protect Polly.
那么接下来一个合乎逻辑的问题就是...
So the next logical question is...
他为了保护她能够做到什么地步
How far would he go to protect her?
猪头
Jughead,
闯入凯勒警长家里偷走所有证据的人
whoever broke into Sheriff Keller's house
那晚肯定不在暮光汽车影院
and stole all his evidence wasn't at the drive-in.
卷宗 凯勒警长
我爸当时就不在汽车影院
My Dad wasn't at the drive-in.
库伯一家
我们得跟波莉谈谈
We need to talk to Polly.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表