剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
好吧
Fine.
但你必须承认
But you have to own it.
承认什么
Own what?
如果明晚我有橄榄球赛要参加
Okay, if I had a football game tomorrow night,
你会阻止我去吗
would you stop me from going?
不会 因为你懂橄榄球 你尊重橄榄球
No, because football you understand. You respect.
但是音乐 自从我告诉你之后
But my music, since I told you about it,
你不屑一顾 你根本不当一回事
you don't care. You don't take it seriously.
这无关我的举止 而是你的举止
This is not about my behavior. This is about your behavior.
没得商量
We're done here.
你不是贝蒂
You're not Betty.
贝蒂和我谈过了
Betty and I talked it over,
我们决定不再争抢亚奇了
and we decided it's time to stop fighting over Archie,
开始学着分享
and start learning to share.
-不错啊 -可不是吗
- Nice. - Isn't it?
这里真是特别 特别热
It gets very, very hot.
来吧
Come on.
我们下水吧
Let's get wet.
我们不先等贝蒂来吗
Uh, should we wait for Betty to get here first?
贝蒂来不了了
Betty couldn't make it.
所以她叫我来了
So she sent me instead.
欢迎大家
Welcome all,
来到河谷镇第一届"体验河谷镇"
to the first annual Taste of Riverdale.
本次活动开启了本镇的75周年纪念系列活动
As a lead-up to our 75th anniversary jubilee,
真正证明了河谷镇是一座
this event proves that Riverdale truly is a town that,
遭受不幸打击 也能很快振作起来的小镇
when tragedy knocks us down, we get right back up!
祝大家有个好胃口
Bon appetit.
精彩 精彩 赫敏·洛奇
Well, well, well, Hermione Lodge.
-费雷德·安德鲁斯 -看起来你需要这个
- Fred Andrews. - You look like you could use this.
请给我来一份蓝纹奶酪小汉堡 可以吗
May I try a blue cheese slider, please?
当然
Of course.
你是高中的音乐老师 对吗
Hey, you're the music teacher at the high school, right?
是的
Yeah.
我是费雷德·安德鲁斯
Hi, I'm Fred Andrews,
亚奇的父亲
Archie's dad.
我们能聊两句吗
Can we talk?
佩内洛普 克利福德
Penelope? Clifford?
你们还好吗
How are you holding up?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
我儿子死了
My son is dead,
你们现在还没有任何行动
and neither of you have done anything
将杀我儿子的凶手绳之于法
to catch his killer,
当然 除了骚扰我的女儿
except, of course, harass my daughter.
佩内洛普·布鲁森 我就知道会遇见你
Penelope Blossom. I thought I might run into you.
你能就这次事件发表下你的看法吗
Would you like to give me a quote regarding the...
-好吧 -你胆子不小 艾丽丝·库伯
- All right. - How dare you, Alice Cooper!
你居然把我儿子的尸检公布出来
Printing my son's autopsy?
他被虐待枪杀致死
He was tortured and shot,
尸体像垃圾一样被扔在了河里
and thrown in the river like a piece of garbage.
算了 算了
Leave it. Leave it.
河谷镇的人们
Hey, Riverdale.
我们是乔茜和猫女组合
We are Josie and the Pussycats.
你们准备嗨起来了吗
Are you ready to rock?
*她肌肤上的画 她秀发上的色彩*
*Paintings on her skin, colors in her hair*
*路过的人 令你驻足凝视*
*Come around the corner, make you stop and stare*
*她不予理睬 因为她满不在乎*
*But she don't pay no mind, 'cause she don't really care*
*你对她的想法 对她的想法*
*What you think about her, think about her*
*她走街串巷*
*Moving through the streets,*
*她独身一人 因为她不需要...*
*she travels on her own, 'cause she don't need...*
你确定为了一些本地小野鸭
Are you sure it was worth
偷溜出来值得吗
sneaking out for some locally-sourced Munster?
这首歌♥是我帮她们写的
I helped write that song, man.
*如果你想告诉她该怎么做*
*And if you try to tell her what to do*
*她会说...*
*She says...*
-还不错 -*我不在乎你想我怎样*
- Not bad. - *I don't care what you want me to be*
很想留下来陪你 但我得去
I'd love to stay, but I got
打败一支邪恶的冒险童子军了 再见
to shake down an evil Adventure Scout. See you.
*因为这不是为了你 而是为了我自己*
*'Cause it ain't for you, no, it's all for me*
*有很多人说他们想帮忙*
*Had a lot of people say they'd try to help*
*但他们不知道情况 他们只是...*
*But they don't know the story, they just try to... ?
久仰大名
I've heard a lot about you.
亚奇说你很好 非常支持他
Archie says you're great. Very supportive.
非常高兴他这么说
That's very sweet of him.
你得告诉我实情
I need you to tell me the truth about something.
我知道我儿子对音乐很有热情
I know my son has passion for music.
他有才华吗
Does he have any talent?
我想支持他
See, I want to be supportive,
但是身为父母 真的很难看着自己的孩子
but as a parent, it's really hard to watch your kid
追逐一个遥不可及的梦想
chase a dream they may never catch,
而现实中的机会就这样从他们身边溜走
when real-life opportunities are passing them by.
安德鲁先生 亚奇他...
Mr. Andrews, Archie...
他有才华 毋庸置疑
He has talent. Unquestionably.
我不想骗你 他起步有一点晚
I'm not gonna lie to you. He is coming to it late.
他还有很多东西要补
And he's got a lot of catching up to do.
而且这个行业的竞争非常激烈
And there's an entire world of competition out there.
他能靠这个生存吗
Will he be able to make a living at it?
如果不尝试真的很可惜
It'd be a shame if he didn't at least try.
*没有什么能动摇她...*
*Nothing can shake her...*
我想问问你
You know, I gotta ask you.
你为什么对我儿子这么感兴趣
What made you take such an interest in my son?
亚奇是个很特别的孩子
Archie's a special kid.
好了 我们要换个曲风
Okay, we're gonna do something a little different.
赫敏·洛奇
Hermione Lodge.
从派克大街的公主到服务员
Park Avenue princess to cater-waiter.
艾丽丝·库珀 现在没有乳糖不耐症了
Alice Cooper. No longer lactose intolerant, I see.
维罗妮卡怎么样了
How's Veronica?
你还不知道 对吧
Oh. You don't even know, do you?
他们在学校怎么说你女儿的
The things that they're saying about your daughter at school?
-说什么 -荡♥妇♥羞辱
- What things? - Slut-shaming.
荡♥妇♥被羞辱的意思
That's what they call it when sluts get shamed.
你真的得把维罗妮卡
You know, you really have to
这样的女孩看紧点
keep an eye on girls like Veronica.
她们很容易失控
They so easily can get out of control.
-那是什么 -肌肉放松剂
- What is that? - Muscle relaxer.
与酒精混合后
Mix it with booze and
会使人放松抵抗 就是吐真剂
it lowers your inhibitions. Hello, truth serum.
也许我们该慢慢来
Maybe we should slow it down a little?
没问题的 对吧 查克
It's fine. Right, Chuck?
你不想慢慢来 对吧
You don't want to slow down, do you?
哥就是太速度太激♥情♥ 宝贝
Oh, I'm too fast too furious, baby.
很好
Good.
好孩子 查克
Good boy, Chuck.
迪尔顿
Hello, Dilton.
我跟你的一个童子军谈过了
I talked to one of your scouts.
我知道是你开的枪
I know you fired the gun.
这代表你既是个骗子又是公共安全隐患
Which makes you both a liar, and a public menace.
我就是做了又怎样
So what if I did?
我是在为冒险童子军做好事
I was doing the Adventure Scouts a favor.
总有人得教他们
Somebody has to teach them how
如何坚持原则 这个镇子的走向已经...
to stand their ground. The way this town is going...
留着当做你的证词吧
Save it for your statement.
可以对着凯勒警长交代 也可以是我
Which you can make to Sheriff Keller, or to me.
我建议你选后者
I suggest the latter.
《蓝金报》社 明天
Blue and Gold offices. Tomorrow.
搞什么
What? What the hell?
开始录像
Start recording.
水里很烫
Hey, guys. It's really hot in here.
正在变得更烫
And getting hotter by the minute.
交代时间到 蠢猪
Time to squeal, pig.
说你跟维罗妮卡之间到底发生了什么
Tell the truth about what happened between you and Veronica.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表