剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Letting me be a River Vixen again?
你到底想说什么 谢丽尔
What on earth are you talking about, Cheryl?
我有个消息你...
I have information you...
你们两个都会感兴趣的
both of you, would find interesting
跟我哥的案子相关
vis-a-vis my brother's case.
但首先 河谷雌狐非我莫属
But first, the Vixens are mine.
我要你同意我重新加入
And I want your permission to reclaim them.
-老天 好吧 -谢谢 妈
- Good Lord, fine. - Merci, mom.
我上厕所时姜黄给我发了一条短♥信♥
So, Ginger texted me while I was in the ladies' room.
那个疯婆子波莉·库伯
It seems that crazy bitch, Polly Cooper,
似乎在杰森的车被烧那晚
escaped from some looney bin,
从某个疯人院逃了出来
the same night Jason's car was torched.
让我来给你们捋一捋
So let me do the math for you.
波莉逃了出来还烧了杰森的车
Polly escaping plus Polly torching Jason's car
说明她就是杀死杰森的凶手
equals she's Jason's killer.
她销毁了证据 想做到神不知鬼不觉
Covering her tracks, trying to go underground,
她就是一个恶毒而卑鄙的冷血杀手
like the vicious, cold-hearted murdering mean girl that she is.
还有 我刚发了推特 大家都会知道的
Oh, and I just tweeted this out to all of my minions,
所以现在压力来了 凯勒警长
so the pressure's on, Sheriff Keller.
-大伙 出大事了 -怎么了
- You guys, oh, my God. - What?
谢丽尔刚发了推特
Cheryl just tweeted
#波莉·库伯杀了我哥
#PollyCooperKilledMyBrother,
#无处可逃 #开始磨刀吧
#NowhereToHide, #SharpenYourPitchforks.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我们得赶在布鲁森一家前面找到波莉
We need to find Polly before the Blossoms do.
河谷镇
第一季 第七集
向阳拖车公园
败家子回家了
The prodigal son returns.
你过得怎么样 看起来挺不错
How you doing? You look good.
-还撑得住 -是吗
- I'm hanging in there. - Yeah?
我来是想问...
I came by to ask...
你会不会考虑继续
if you would consider going back
和费雷德·安德鲁斯共事
to work with Fred Andrews.
他给我打了电♥话♥ 我拒绝了
Yeah, he called me. I said no.
他炒了我鱿鱼 猪头
He fired me, Jughead.
要是我低三下四回去 我成什么人了
What kind of man would I be if I went back, hat in hand?
首先
For starters?
一个有工作 想挽回家庭的人
A man with a job, trying to fix his family.
跟你妈说去吧
Talk to your mom.
是她抛弃了我们 带走了你妹妹
She's the one who gave up on us, took your sister.
拜托你去和安德鲁斯先生见一面 好吗
Can you please just go see Mr. Andrews?
他愿意再给你一次机会
He's willing to give you another chance.
他愿意 是吗
Oh, he's willing, huh?
先是把屎盆子往我头上扣 现在倒宽厚了
That's generous of him, after all the crap he pulled on me.
爸 难道你不希望我们家人团聚吗
Dad, don't you want to see our family back together?
妈妈和糖豆能回家
Mom and Jellybean could come home.
我也能回家
I could come home.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
"慈祥安静的修女们"在正北方
Okay, the Sisters of Quiet Mercy are due north.
逃亡汽车在西边 原40号♥公路上
The getaway car was west, on the Old Route 40.
最近的公交站在东边
The closest bus station is east,
朝甜水河方向
headed towards Sweetwater.
如果波莉想离开河谷镇而不被人发现
If Polly wanted to leave Riverdale without anyone seeing her,
她应该会从...
she probably would've left through--
这里离开 常青森林
Right here. Eversgreen Forest.
你不得不经受你姐这些事
Hey, all this stuff with your sister,
我为你难过
I'm sorry you had to go through that,
也很抱歉我没能在你身边帮你
and I wasn't there to help you.
没关系 亚奇 你现在不是来了
It's okay, Arch, you're here now.
你家的冷战怎么样了
So how's the cold war at home?
糟糕
Horrible.
我不想和我妈吵架
Look, I hate fighting with my mom,
但除非她准备承认
but until she's ready to admit and to own,
她伪造我的签名
that she forged my name
去和费雷德·安德鲁斯进行非法交易
to help her illicit trysting with Fred Andrews,
否则我得继续憋着 凯文
I can't blink, Kevin.
她得先有行动才行
She needs to make the next move.
要是她也憋着呢
And what if she doesn't blink?
我在纽约时 需要缓解一下压力
Back in New York, whenever I needed to blow off some steam,
或向我妈施压时
or force my mother's hand,
我就出去狂欢
I'd go out on a bender,
跟我最喜欢的明星闺蜜 最好的基友
dancing with my fave celebrity gal-pal, my best gay,
再随便找个愚蠢的性感尤物一起跳舞
and some dim-witted, sexy, disposable arm-candy.
-也就是乔茜和你 -荣幸之至啊
- That's Josie, you. - Honored.
至于尤物嘛...
And as for my arm-candy...
就他了
he'll do.
我赞成 双手赞成
I'm in, I'm so in.
我们要邀请贝蒂吗
Should we invite Betty?
她现在应该需要放松一下
She could probably use a distraction right now.
我觉得她可能有点忙
I think she might be a tad busy.
艾丽丝·库伯 她在哪 波莉在哪
Alice Cooper, where is she? Where's Polly?
如果我知道 还会跑到这里喂蚊子吗
You think if I knew that, I'd be out here with the mosquitoes?
面对事实吧 亲爱的妈妈 波莉杀了杰森
Face facts, Mommie Dearest, Polly killed Jason.
她能从精神病院逃出来一次
She escaped from the asylum once,
谁能保证她之前没逃出来过
who's to say she didn't before,
比如说 杰森被害的那天
say, the day Jason got murdered?
你的杀人犯女儿已经插翅难逃了
The noose is tightening around your murdering daughter's neck.
-我知道 凯勒警长也知道 -先等等
- I know it, Sheriff Keller knows it. - Hold on now.
我保证 等我们找到她
And I promise you, when we find her,
我们一定会找到她
and we will find her,
到时整个河谷镇也都会知道
the entire town of Riverdale will know, too.
妈 这样真的好吗
Mom, is this a good idea?
我们不是要尽量保守秘密吗
I thought we were trying to contain this.
之前确实要保密 伊丽莎白
Well, we were, Elizabeth.
但是现在纸已经包不住火了
But now that the cat's out of the bag,
我们只能立刻减少损害
we're in full-on damage-control mode.
布鲁森一家对事情有他们的了解
The Blossoms have their version of the events,
但是他们知道得不全面
but they don't know the whole story,
至少现在还不知道
at least not yet.
这就给了我们短暂的优势
And that gives us a momentary advantage.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
你可以的 你一定要做到
Oh, you can, and you will.
你会站在我和你父亲身边
You'll be standing right beside me and your father,
在神圣的教堂前结成统一阵线
a united front against the holiest of backdrops.
看布鲁森一家还敢不敢再诽谤我们
Let's see the Blossoms try to smear us then.
今天有一些关于我们女儿波莉的谣言
There's been a swirl of rumors today about our daughter, Polly.
我们今天站在这里告诉你们 谣言都是假的
And we're standing here to tell you that they're all false.
没错 波莉在一家私人护理机构进行治疗
Yes, Polly was seeking treatment in a private care facility,
即使在杰森·布鲁森死时
and she was under strict observation
她仍处在严密的监控之下
even at the time of Jason Blossom's death.
当她知道这件凶案的时候
When she found out about the murder,
她悲痛欲绝
she was beside herself with grief.
我的女儿 波莉
You see, my daughter, Polly,
怀上了杰森·布鲁森的孩子
is pregnant with Jason Blossom's baby.
她连一只苍蝇都不忍♥心伤害
Polly wouldn't hurt a fly,
更不用说是她未出生孩子的父亲
let alone the father of her unborn child.
波莉 亲爱的 如果你在看这个报道
Polly, darling, if you're watching this,
拜托回家吧
please come home.
你不用送我回家的
Hey, you didn't have to walk me home.
有个杀人犯还逍遥法外 记得吗
Uh, there's a killer on the loose, remember?
另外 这不就是...
Besides, isn't this what...
你知道的
you know,
像我们这样
what people like us,
经历过这么多事的人会做的事情吗
who've gone through what we've gone through, do?
怎么了 除了那些事情之外
What is it? I mean, besides everything.
如果不是因为我 她就不会逃跑了 猪头
She wouldn't have run away if it wasn't for me, Jug.
贝蒂 你父母才是
Betty, your parents were the ones
欺骗她 隐瞒她真♥相♥的人
lying to her, and keeping her in the dark.
你把真♥相♥告诉她是对的
You did the right thing telling her the truth.
真好笑
It's funny.
这不是波莉第一次离家出走了
This isn't the first time Polly's run away from home.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表