剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情回顾
Previously on Riverdale...
你银行账户里的钱
You only have enough in the bank
只够支付三周工资的
to cover three more weeks of payroll.
我一直在等个大投标的消息
I'm waiting to hear on this huge bid.
你知道在原来汽车影院的新开♥发♥项目吗
That new development where the old drive-in used to be?
我吻了费雷德·安德鲁斯
I kissed Fred Andrews.
另一件事 你伪造我的签名
The other thing. It involves you forging my signature
就为了能让费雷德·安德鲁斯得到那份
to get Fred Andrews that stupid contract
在爸爸的土地上进行改建的愚蠢合同
to build on Dad's land.
你讨厌杰森 但波莉怀上了他的孩子
You hated Jason, and now Polly is pregnant with his baby.
你当然可以住这
Of course you can stay.
我愿意为艾丽丝·库珀的女儿们做任何事
Anything for Alice Cooper's daughters.
-你准备去哪住 -我会搞定的 爸
- So where are you gonna live now? - I'll figure it out, Dad.
他从公♥司♥偷东西拿出去卖♥♥
He was stealing from the company and selling stuff on the side.
当有人溺水了
When someone is drowning,
你可以试着去救他们
you can try to save them,
但如果他们想拖你下水就不要救
but not if they're gonna drag you down with them.
杰森
库珀一家
The Coopers.
河谷镇的模范家庭
The Stepfords of Riverdale.
高中时期的恋人结婚
High school sweethearts who got married
并生了两个漂亮的女儿 波莉和贝蒂...
and had two beautiful daughters, Polly and Betty...
直到杰森·布鲁森的出现
Until Jason Blossom happened.
现在 让我们来听一听
And now, we would hear from
导致他消失的那些日子里
the person who was closest to him those days
和他最亲近的那个人
leading up to his disappearance...
波莉·库珀怎么说
Polly Cooper.
一段普通的对话是如何转变成
How a casual conversation turned into
一段史诗般的禁忌浪漫
an epic, forbidden romance.
双方的家长 出于不明原因
How, for reasons still murky,
试图拆散这对小鸳鸯
their respective parents tried to tear them apart.
他们的分手非常短暂
How their break-up was short-lived,
因为波莉发现她怀了杰森的孩子
because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason's baby.
他们获得了杰森奶奶的传家宝戒指
How they became secretly engaged
在奶奶的祝福之下私定终身
with his grandmother's blessing and her heirloom ring,
并计划一起私奔
and made plans to run away together,
开始新的生活
to start a new life.
以及他们的私奔梦是如何付之一炬的
And how their dreams of escape went up in flames.
那是你最后一次见到他吗
That was the last day you saw him?
在老爹快餐店 他告诉我他的计划
At Pop's, when he told me the plan,
他想要伪造自己的死亡
that he was gonna fake his own death,
然后我们两个再汇合
and then we would meet up.
但还没等实施 我爸妈就把我送走了
But, before that could happen, my mom and dad sent me away.
杰森的一个队友说
One of Jason's teammates said
杰森离家出走之前在贩毒
that before he ran away, Jason was dealing drugs.
就一个一次性♥交♥付的活
Making a one-time delivery.
他需要... 我们需要钱
He needed... We needed money.
逃离这里 重新开始
To get away and to start over.
所以河谷镇明星橄榄球队员成了毒骡
So Riverdale's star football player becomes a drug mule?
他去了路线另一头的一家酒吧
He went to a bar on the other side of the tracks
跟什么摩托车帮做了个交易
and made a deal with some biker gang.
毒蛇帮吗
The Serpents?
他拿到了北边的地址
He got an address upstate,
本来是要在那边交货换钱的
where he was supposed to deliver the drugs in exchange for cash.
应该是你们在杰森烧毁的车上...
The drugs you found in Jason's car...
-是的 -发现的那些毒品
- Yeah. - ...that went up in flames.
还有我仅剩的杰森的东西
Along with everything I had left of Jason,
包括他奶奶给我的戒指
including the ring his nana gave me,
他想留到...
which he was keeping until...
好了 警长 我看今晚就到此为止吧
Okay, Sheriff, I think that's enough for tonight.
我估计波莉也需要休息
I think Polly needs her rest.
我们再联♥系♥ 姑娘们
I'll be in touch, ladies.
-我送你出去 -谢谢
- I'll show you out. - Thank you.
我们会帮你渡过难关的
We're gonna get you through this, okay?
-你别炸我了 -你走错路了
- Gotta stop blowing me up. - You're going the wrong way.
-你走错... -你在做什么
- You're going the... - What are you doing?
行不行啊
Come on.
是你总不小心把我杀了的
You're the one who keeps accidentally killing me.
战争就是地狱 猪头
War is hell, Jug.
不 亚奇 其他人才是地狱
No, Archie, hell is other people.
孩子们 挺晚的了...
Hey, guys, getting pretty late, and...
这屋里都有点馊了
Whoa! It's kinda ripe in here.
谁开个窗户吧
Does someone wanna open a window?
我来开
I got it.
-你住得还习惯吧 猪头 -非常习惯
- You settling in, Jug? - Oh, completely.
仿佛我跟亚奇就是大学寝室室友
It's like Archie and I are just roommates in a college dorm.
太好了 那我是什么 宿管员吗
Oh, great. What does that make me, the RA?
不 你是另一室友
No, you're the third roommate.
好了 孩子们 明天是我的大日子
All right, guys. I got a big day tomorrow.
改造谷镇的项目要破土动工了 对吧
Yeah, breaking ground on the SoDale project, right?
是的 确实要动工了
Yeah. Indeed, we are.
对不起 猪头 我知道
Sorry, 'cause I know it's kind of
汽车影院有点戳中了你的痛点
a sore spot with you, Jughead, about the drive-in.
只要你在那里建的建筑漂亮就行
As long as you build something beautiful in its place.
漂不漂亮我不知道 但是挺大的
Well, I don't know about beautiful, but it's gonna be big.
-晚安 小伙子们 -晚安 爸
- Night, guys. - Night, Dad.
波莉坚持认为没人想要她的孩子
Polly's convinced herself that no one wants her baby.
当然 拐卖♥♥孩子的布鲁森家怪物除外
Besides, of course, the child-snatching Blossom monsters.
-没别的意思 谢丽尔 -没关系
- No offense, Cheryl. - None taken.
你♥爸♥妈想要波莉但是不想要孩子
So your Mom and Dad want Polly but not the baby,
而布鲁森家想要孩子不想要波莉
and the Blossoms want the baby and not Polly.
这还真是个难题
That's a true Gordian knot.
这个情况无人可解
It's an impossible situation.
贝蒂 得了
Betty, come on.
一个晚上被《名利场》的奥斯卡派对
An impossible situation is being invited
和艾尔顿·约翰的奥斯卡派对
to both the Vanity Flair Oscar party
同时邀请才叫无解呢
and Elton John's Oscar party on the same night.
这种事有一年发生在我身上 我懂的
Which happened to me one year, I know.
这只不过是一个很烦人的情形
This is merely an annoying situation.
但幸运的是 我一直在酝酿一个想法
But luckily, I've been percolating on an idea,
其概念十分简单
hellishly simple in its conception.
我和我妈举办一场迎婴聚会怎么样
What if my mom and I were to host a baby shower?
算我一个
Count me in.
你想让波莉感受到爱和支持 对吧
You want Polly to feel loved and supported, right?
对 但最好是她自己的父母的爱与支持
Yeah, but ideally by her own parents.
好吧 那就一步一步来
Okay, so, baby steps, girl.
让波莉和你父母同处一室
Get Polly and your parents in the same room
在一个公共场合 这样就不会吵起来
in a public setting where they can't fight,
然后就瞧着吧 他们会开始和好的
and, voila, let the healing begin.
我需要参加吗
Am I expected to come to this thing?
当然要
Of course!
你是贝蒂的男朋友 必须来
You're Betty's boyfriend, so...
我的天哪 各位 放轻松点
Oh, my God, you guys, relax.
不过是个"迎"开头的词
It's just a word that starts with the letter "B."
贝蒂 你觉得怎么样
Betty, what do you say?
伊丽莎白·库柏
Elizabeth Cooper.
妈
Mom?
你们两个跟我来
I need you and you.
马上
Right now.
小维 我正准备出去
Hey, Vic, I was just getting ready to come out
给你讲一下今天的工作
and walk you through the day.
我很抱歉 弗雷德 但是...
Hate to do this to you, Fred, but, um...
我得撤走我的人
I gotta pull my crew.
我们的工程还没开始呢 怎么回事
Before we've even started? What happened?
克利福·布鲁森联♥系♥了我
Cliff Blossom reached out.
他说他即将有一个大项目
Says he's got a big job coming up.
他需要我们随时待命
Says he needs us free and available.
布鲁森愿意保证我们从现在起有两年的活干
Blossom's willing to guarantee us two years' work, starting now.
不可能让我的弟兄们拒绝这么好的收入
Can't ask my guys to turn down that kind of money.
确实不能 小维
No, Vic, I can't.
抱歉 弗雷德
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表