剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You're Fred's son?
你和你♥爸♥从前一样帅
You're as handsome as your father was.
家里见 妈妈
I'll see you at home, mom.
等等 亚奇肯定会乐意送你回家的
Wait. I'm sure Archie would happily escort you.
贝蒂还在生你气吗
Is Betty still mad at you?
我们连短♥信♥都不发了
We're back to no texting.
你呢
What about you?
我又成毁了她的一切的
I'm back to being the shallow, toxic,
肤浅有钱的毒妇了
rich bitch who ruins everything in her path.
挺伤感的 因为尽管我才认识贝蒂
Which is unfortunate, because even though I only just met Betty,
我真的觉得我们会是好朋友
it really felt like we were meant to be best friends.
就像是命中注定 如今却...
Like...like it was our destiny, and now...
就像有一辆
It's like there was this train
驶向我余生的火车
that was heading to the rest of my life
我却错过了
and I just missed it.
从四岁开始 贝蒂和我就是邻居
Betty and I have been next-door neighbors since we were four.
我们一直都上同一所学校 同一个班
We've always gone to the same school, been in the same class.
我还记得二年级时
I remember in the second grade,
我有阅读障碍
I was having trouble reading,
格里布洛克老师告诉我妈和我爸
and my teacher, Mrs. Gribrock, told my mom and dad
我应该留级一年以赶上进度
that I should stay back a year, to get caught up.
贝蒂很反对我们在不同年级
Betty was so against us not being in the same grade
所以她开始每天辅♥导♥我
that she took it upon herself to tutor me every single day.
二年级的时候吗
In the second grade?
总之 多亏贝蒂 我通过了 之后
Anyway, when I passed, thanks to Betty,
我亲了她 还向她求婚了
I kissed her and I asked her to marry me.
她就说 "小亚奇 我们太小了"
She was like, "Little Archie, we're too young."
"等我们满了十八岁再求 我会答应的"
"Ask me when we're 18 and I'll say yes."
我不想伤害她
I hate that I hurt her.
你能做的 就是给她点时间 亚奇
Give her time, Archie. That's all you can do.
别丧气 我觉得你和贝蒂还没结束
And don't despair. I don't think your story with Betty is over.
你的房♥间好可爱
Your room's so sweet.
太粉♥嫩♥了 感觉已经不合适了
It's too pink. It doesn't feel right anymore.
不 我喜欢这样小女生的感觉
No, I like how girly it is.
我的房♥间也是
Mine is, too.
你什么时候可以来看看
You should come over and see it sometime.
不过你一个人来就行 维罗妮卡就算了
But, just you, not Veronica.
如果连你都不想跟她做朋友
I mean, she must be evil incarnate
她肯定是恶魔的化身
if even you won't have her as a friend.
说到朋友
And on the subject of being friends,
贝蒂 我很抱歉之前对你很刻薄
Betty, I'm sorry I've been such a witchy-witch to you.
波莉那事和杰森死之后我对所有人...
After Polly and Jason's epic demise I was angry...
都很生气
at everyone.
但我拿你出气是极不公平的
But I took it out on you which was super unfair.
尤其是因为
Especially since,
从某方面来看 我们都失去了手足
in a way, it's kinda like we both lost siblings.
波莉怎么样了
How, how is Polly?
她还在那个教♥养♥院♥吗
Is she still in that group home?
你觉得她知道
Do you think she knows
杰森被谋杀这件事吗
what happened to Jason, that he was murdered?
我...我不知道
I... I'm not sure.
你觉得他们之间发生了什么
What do you think went down between them?
我不知道
I don't know...
那你♥爸♥妈怎么说
What do your parents say?
关于杰森和波莉吗
About Jason and Polly?
说得不多
Not a lot.
我们家也一样
Same.
我一直觉得也许杰森对她说了什么
I keep thinking that maybe Jason said something to her
或者她对他说了什么
or she said something to him.
他们这个夏天不是大吵了一架吗 或者
I mean, didn't they have a big fight this summer, or...
你为什么问我这么多关于波莉的事
Why are you asking me so many questions about Polly?
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
因为 你这头笨牛 有人枪杀了我哥哥
Because, you dumb cow, someone shot my brother
我觉得是你那暴躁的疯子妹妹干的
and I think it was your crazy, tweaked-out sister.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
你不告诉我我就不出
Not until you tell me...
谢丽尔 滚出我家 否则我会杀了你
Cheryl, get the hell out of my house before I kill you.
猪头 有事吗
Jug. What's up?
事情就是我看到你了 亚奇
What's up is I saw you, Archie.
在音乐室 和格伦迪老师在一起
In the music room. With Ms. Grundy.
小声点 我爸在里面
Keep your voice down, my dad's inside.
我是想帮你 哥们
I'm trying to help you, dude.
我在努力做朋友该做的事
I'm trying to be your friend here.
即使我们不再是朋友了
Even though we're not anymore.
多长时间了
How long?
你和格伦迪
You and Grundy?
从这个夏天开始
Since the summer.
我喜欢她
I like her.
所以我猜她就是
So I'm guessing she's the
你从这个夏天起变得奇怪的原因
reason you've been acting weird since summer?
原因之一
One of them.
"原因之一" 还有别的原因吗
"One of them." There's more?
7月4日我们在甜水河
We were at Sweetwater River on July 4th.
我们听到了枪声 那声枪响
We heard a gunshot. The gunshot.
-哥们 这事你要说出来 -我不能
- Dude, you have to tell somebody. - I can't.
你也不能 如果人们发现格伦迪的事...
Neither can you. If people find out about Grundy...
一个孩子死了 亚奇
A kid is dead, Archie!
而你却在担心那种 那种老女人
And you're worried about some... some cougar?
cougar意为追求年轻帅哥的熟♥女♥
她不是那种人
Don't call her that.
她不是你说的那样 她在乎我
Okay, she's not like that, she cares about me.
当局者迷
Stab in the dark.
我猜她更在乎的是她自己
I'm guessing she cares more about herself.
是她让你
She's the one who's telling you
不要告诉别人的 对吗
not to say anything, right?
我看见你们了 她在玩弄你 兄弟
Look, I saw you guys. She's messing with you, man.
而且她还在玩弄你的思想
And she's messing with your mind...
你知道什么 猪头
What the hell do you know about it, Jughead?
你又了解我什么
Or about me, even?
一点也不了解
Nothing.
但我曾经了解我面前的这个人
But I used to know this guy once.
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews.
他虽不完美 但...
He wasn't perfect but...
-至少他总是努力做正确的事 -猪头
- He always tried to do the right thing, at least. - Jug.
这件事你要是敢告诉别人...
If you tell anyone about this...
怎样
What?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
猪头 进来吗
Hey, Jug. Coming in?
我们在老爹快餐店订了外卖♥♥
We got take-out from Pop's.
他这就走
He was just leaving.
一点鼠尾草 恶灵退散
A little sage, to banish the evil spirits.
妈
Mom.
我没在开玩笑 贝蒂 那家人太坏了
I'm not joking, Betty. That family is pure evil.
我在想就算布鲁森一家没杀死杰森
I'm wondering if the Blossoms didn't kill Jason themselves.
也是把他献祭给了某个供奉在
Sacrificed him to some dark pagan god
他们那神秘兮兮的房♥子里的黑暗异端之主
that they worship in that insane mansion of theirs.
妈 波莉知道吗
Mom, does Polly know?
杰森的事
About Jason?
我告诉她了
I told her.
但你姐姐经常连今天是什么日子都不知道
But half the time, your sister doesn't even know what day it is.
妈 你为什么这么反对他们在一起
Mom, why were you so against them being together?
很多原因
Many reasons.
那家人 他们触摸的每样东西都会腐烂
That family. Everything they touch, it rots.
妈妈 我在想...
Mom, I was thinking...
也许我是时候去看看波莉了
Maybe it's time I go visit Polly.
你与那条母龙的对抗让我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of how you stood up to that dragoness,
但说实话 贝蒂
but honestly, Betty,
为什么谢丽尔会出现在这里
why was Cheryl over here in the first place?
又有谁会粉墨登场
And who else is gonna come waltzing in?
维罗妮卡 还是亚奇
Veronica? Archie?
你还要让他们伤害你多少次
How many times are you gonna let them hurt you?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表