剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情回顾
Previously on Riverdale...
这是关于一个小镇的故事
This story is about a town,
曾经康泰质朴的镇子被国♥庆♥节那天
once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed
杰森·布鲁森的神秘之死永远地改变了
by the mysterious death of Jason Blossom on the 4th of July.
-格伦迪老师 我们能谈谈吗 -谈什么
- Can we talk, Ms. Grundy? - About what?
你是音乐老师 我们能谈谈音乐吗
You're the music teacher, can we talk about music?
我们听到了那声枪响 但是我们什么都没做
We heard what we heard and afterwards we didn't do anything.
要怎么跟人解释我们国♥庆♥节
How would we explain
早上六点在甜水河的事呢
why we were together at 6:00 a.m. on the 4th of July?
你好 费雷德
Hello, Fred.
-我能帮你什么吗 -我要一份工作
- Can I get you anything? - A job.
我不能够让海勒姆·洛奇的妻子
I can't very well have the wife of Hiram Lodge,
一个曾因欺诈和贪污受审的人来帮我理账
on trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books.
贝蒂和亚奇是注定要在一起的
Betty and Archie are endgame.
我不会问你在谢丽尔的派对上
I'm not gonna ask what you did
跟维罗妮卡做了什么
with Veronica at Cheryl's.
我现在只想问你 亚奇 你究竟爱不爱我
I'm asking you now, right now, if you love me, Archie.
我给不了你想要的回答
I can't give you the answer you want.
天啊 是杰森
Oh, my God, it's Jason.
他是被枪杀的
He was shot.
欢迎来到河谷镇
充满活力的小镇
我认为我们中的很多人 可能全镇子
I think many of us, maybe the entire town,
老爹快餐店
都抱着一线希望
had been hoping against hope that
希望杰森·布鲁森并没有在国♥庆♥节溺亡
somehow Jason Blossom hadn't drowned on July 4th.
希望周一早晨上学的时候
That we'd come to school Monday morning,
杰森也在
and there Jason would be.
或者我们希望看到他和谢丽尔
Or that we'd see him and Cheryl
坐在在老爹快餐店的卡座里
in a booth at Pop's.
但这些想法也只能定格于此
But that was before the undeniable, irrevocable fact
他的尸体被水泡得浮肿
of his bloated, water-logged body,
额头上还有个弹孔
a corpse with a bullet hole in its forehead,
也许只有验尸官冰冷的解剖钢刀
and terrible secrets that could only be revealed
或是行凶者搬弄是非的言辞
by the cold, steel blade of a coroner's autopsy scalpel,
才会揭开掩藏其下的可怕秘密
or the telltale beating of a guilty heart.
贝蒂
睡了吗 能聊聊吗
亚奇
不能
贝蒂
求你了
亚奇 你来干什么
Archie, what are you doing here?
格伦迪老师 那不是烟花声
It wasn't fireworks, Ms. Grundy.
你不能来这里 亚奇
You can't be here, Archie.
国♥庆♥节那天 我们听到的是枪声
On July 4th, it was a gunshot we heard.
你不可以来我家的
You can't come to my house.
很有可能就是杀死杰森·布鲁森的那一枪
Probably the shot that killed Jason Blossom.
警♥察♥知道的就是我们知道的
We know exactly what the police know.
有人开枪了
That a gun was fired.
有个男孩子被打死了 我们不知道是谁干的
That a boy was shot. We don't know by whom.
我们知道开枪的时间
We know when it was fired.
这件事警♥察♥还不知道
That's something the police still don't know.
他们正在进行尸检
They're performing an autopsy.
我们可以打匿名电♥话♥
We could call them, anonymously.
这事容不得商量 亚奇
This is not a negotiation, Archie.
这事关我们的生活
This is our lives.
要是有人知道我们当时在场
If anybody knows that we were there,
我会丢了工作 你会被开除
I could lose my job. You could be expelled.
我们会坐牢的
We could go to jail.
给你 维加斯
All right. Here you go, Vegas.
真乖
Good boy.
-爸 早上好 -早
- Morning, Dad. - Hey, bud.
你昨天晚上溜哪去了
Where'd you sneak off to last night?
你 你听见了
You, uh, you heard that?
儿子 从你八岁时去了猪头的树屋以后
Son, I've been hearing you sneak out
我总能听到你偷着溜出去
since you were eight years old going to Jughead's tree house.
我睡不着 出去跑一圈消耗一下
I couldn't sleep. Went for a jog to tire myself out.
是吗 你是有心事吗
Yeah? Got something on your mind?
就是杰森的事
Just all this stuff with Jason.
在警♥察♥抓到那可怜孩子的枪杀犯前
No more midnight runs until the police catch whoever it was
别再半夜出去跑步了
that shot that poor kid.
镇里真是太乱了
I swear to God, this town.
宝贝
Hey, honey?
我们就是想告诉你
We just wanted you to know,
今晚我们会晚些回家
it's gonna be a bit of a late night for us.
我们接下来会有好多天都会晚归
It's going to be a lot of late nights for us.
意外溺亡 谁在乎啊
I mean, an accidental drowning, who cares?
但是镇子上首富家的
But the sociopathic son
反♥社♥会♥儿子遇害身亡了
of the wealthiest family in town, murdered?
这可是举国关注 期待已久的呢
That's a national obsession waiting to happen.
他尸骨未寒呢 艾丽丝
He's barely in his grave, Alice.
你去热车好吗 哈尔 我马上就下去
Can you warm up the car, Hal? I will be right down.
贝蒂 你知道我最爱你哪一点吗
Betty, you know what I love most about you?
你总是愿意看到他人的好的一面
It's that you always want to see the good in people.
即便是谢丽尔·布鲁森
Even people like Cheryl Blossom
维罗妮卡·洛奇以及亚奇·安德鲁斯那样的人
and Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews.
但是这周末他们背叛你的时候
But when they betrayed you this weekend,
你就知道他们是什么货色了吧
you saw their true colors, didn't you?
是的 我看得一清二楚
I did. I definitely did.
所以不要再退缩了
So no backsliding.
-别理谢丽尔别理维罗妮卡 -也不理亚奇
- No Cheryl. No Veronica and... - No Archie.
陪我上学吗
Walk me to school?
我需要时间来消化
I needed time to process.
把我妈想要的和我想要的区分开
To separate what my mom wants from what I want...
我自以为自己想要的
I think I want.
你想要什么呢
Which is?
我妈说我不应该再和你来往
My mom says I should never speak to you again.
可我...
But I...
即便你对我没有爱
Even though you don't like me like that,
我还是想和你做朋友 最好的朋友
I still want us to be friends... best friends.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
真好 贝蒂 我也是
I mean, that's great, Betty. Me, too.
说我不难过是假的
I'd be lying if I said that it didn't hurt.
很抱歉 贝蒂 我不是想...
And I'm sorry, Betty, I didn't do it to be a...
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
我觉得从长远来看这样更好
I thought it would be better in the long run.
会的
And it will be.
别告诉我妈我们又成朋友了
Oh, and don't tell my mom that we're friends again.
你觉得我能用杰森·布鲁森的死
Do you think I can use Jason Blossom's death
当作借口不去上体育课吗
as an excuse to get out of PE?
"抱歉 教练 我现在太难过
"Sorry, Coach, I'm just too depressed
也吓坏了 没法做引体向上了"
and freaked-out right now to do pull-ups."
别拿杰森·布鲁森开玩笑
Don't joke about Jason Blossom.
怎么
What?
黑色幽默就是我的处事方式
Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world.
《七宝奇谋》中的富二代来了
Look, it's the rich kids from The Goonies.
好了 我走了
All right, I'm out.
小心点 阴郁哥
Watch it, Wednesday Addams.
现在谈恋爱是没戏了 我就直说了
Now that romance is off the table, I'll just say it.
我们百分之百确定亚奇是直的吗
Are we 100% sure that Archie's straight?
直男不可能有那样的身材
Because no straight man has that body.
说到身材[尸体]...
Speaking of bodies...
杰森的尸体是你发现的 现在好点了吗
have you recovered from finding Jason's?
比这更恐怖的是跟我爸解释
It was more traumatizing having to explain to my dad
我和穆斯当时在河边干什么
what I was doing with Moose at the river.
这也是当警长儿子的又一福利
Yet another perk of being the sheriff's son.
天啊 好漂亮的花
Oh, my God, those are gorgeous.
是给贝蒂的吗 菲利普斯老师
Are those for Betty, Mrs. Philips?
不然我叫她来干什么
That's why I called her.
"亲爱的贝蒂 原谅我吧
"Dear Betty, please forgive me,
么么哒 V"
XOXO, V."
"V"是谁
Who the hell is "V"?
-维罗妮卡 -维罗妮卡
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表