剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Your new crew, reporting for duty.
非常感激 真的
I appreciate it, I do,
但你们没有更重要的事要做吗
but isn't there something more important you need to be doing?
比如上学 打橄榄球
Like going to school, playing football?
我们训练结束后还有周末可以过来做事
We can work after practice and on weekends.
直到你找到新员工 帮你保证工程进度
Until you find a new crew. Help keep things on schedule.
行了 爸 我整个夏天都在你这做事
Come on, dad. I worked for you the whole summer.
这些人...
And these guys...
我们力大无穷 安德鲁斯先生
We're bruiser studs, Mr. Andrews.
至少一部分是
At least some of us are.
接受吧 弗雷德 现在是非常时刻
Come on. Desperate times, Fred, huh?
行吧 我们走
All right. Here we go.
你肯定很享受这事 赫敏
You must be loving this, Hermione.
为我的女儿提供避难所
Providing sanctuary to my daughter.
请我到这来干什么 幸灾乐祸吗
Asking me here, to what? Gloat?
我请你过来是因为我想帮忙
Look, I asked you here because I'm trying to help.
你之后想怎么安顿波莉
So what is your plan for Polly?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想要我的女儿回家
I want my daughter back.
我想一家人团聚
I want my family back together.
那你应该面对现实了
Well, then, it's time to face facts.
赫敏 波莉只是个青少年
Hermione, Polly is a teenager.
她连高中都没有念完
She hasn't even finished high school.
她孩子的父亲被谋杀了
The father of her baby has been murdered.
你想和她一起玩过家家
You want to play house with her,
为她举办迎婴聚会 行
and throw her a baby shower, fine.
但过了那一天
But the very next day,
这些都还是现实
all of those things will still be true.
然后她应该怎么做
And she's supposed to what?
抚养孩子长大吗
Raise a child?
每天都有母亲这么做
Mothers do it every day.
我们也做过
We did it.
来参加聚会
Come to the shower.
去支持波莉 帮助她
Be there for Polly. Help her.
否则 你余生都会对此感到后悔
Otherwise, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
搬石头可比在我们的破健身房♥锻炼爽多了
Moving rocks beats working out in our crappy weight room.
凯勒
Keller!
看起来不错哦 很强壮嘛
Looking good, looking buff.
我们应该让你来队里
We should get you on the team.
我更喜欢一对一的接触性运动 比如...
I prefer my contact sports one-on-one, you know, like...
拳击
boxing.
用独轮车运很方便吧 亚奇
Pretty handy with that wheelbarrow, Archie.
如果做音乐不成功的话
You know, if the whole music thing doesn't pan out,
你还可以退而做体力劳动
you can always have manual labor as a fallback.
别开玩笑
Don't even joke.
我整个暑假都在做这个 记得吧
I did this all summer long, remember?
我爸喜欢这类工作
My dad loves this kind of work.
我爱他 但是...
And I love him, but...
不 我明白
No, I know.
你♥爸♥的路不适合你
Your dad's path is not for you.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me, I get it.
他为了我努力工作 兄弟
He works his ass off for me, bro,
但从来都不求回报
but never asks for anything.
他一直支持我 即使我搞砸了也是
Always has my back, even when I mess up.
所以如果支持他意味着
So if having his back means
我要运些石头 那就放马过来
I gotta haul some rocks, then bring it on.
同意
Agreed.
你♥爸♥也帮了我
Your dad's got my back, too.
比有些人强多了
More than some people.
没错
Exactly.
大伙 你们今天真是我的救星
Guys, you were a life-saver today.
非常感谢 安全帽放到箱子里
I appreciate it. Hard hats go in the bin,
苏打水在冰箱里
and there's sodas in the fridge.
糟糕 大伙 我忘拿手♥机♥了
Crap! Hey, guys, I forgot my phone.
离开那里
Get away from there!
穆斯 你还好吗
Moose, are you okay?
坚持下 我们找人来救你
Stay down. We'll get you some help.
-这是谁干的 穆斯 -不知道
- Who did this to you, Moose? - No clue.
但他们说 只要我们一直工作
But they said, as long as we keep working,
他们就会一直再来
they're gonna keep coming back.
发生什么了
What the hell happened?
那是穆斯 他碰到两个人
Moose, over there, he caught a couple of guys
用撬棍在砸我们的设备
working over my equipment with a crowbar
然后他们把他打了一顿
and then they got the drop on him.
他们是谁 故意搞破坏的人吗
Who were they, vandals?
克利福德·布鲁森非常明确地表示
Cliff Blossom has made it abundantly clear
他最愿意看到的
he would love nothing more
就是这整个工程失败
than to see this whole project go belly-up.
我很怀疑布鲁森会雇一些恶棍
I doubt that Blossom's gonna hire some thugs
来你的工地搞破坏 并且殴打青少年
to bust up your site and beat up some teenagers.
也许不是他干的
Maybe it wasn't him.
这是毒蛇帮的地盘 对吧
I mean, this is Serpent territory, right?
也许是他们干的
Maybe it was them.
因为这个工程他们必须离开 所以怀恨在心
Pissed that they had to leave 'cause of this project.
-毒蛇帮 -是的
- Serpents? - Yeah.
我在汽车影院工作时 毒蛇帮从没骚扰我
When I worked at the drive-in, the Serpents never bugged me.
你看到蛇样文身了吗 他们夹克上有什么吗
Did you see any snake tattoos, anything on their jackets?
事情发生得太快了
It happened pretty fast.
好吧 我会和布鲁森谈谈
All right, I'll talk to Blossom,
但我觉得除非我们能确认他们的身份
but I mean I don't think we'll get anywhere
否则不会有什么进展
unless we can ID these guys.
这太扯了
That is such bull.
如果是克利福德·布鲁森求助 你肯定同意
If this was Clifford Blossom asking for help, you would say yes.
-亚奇 -怎么 爸 这是事实
- Archie. - What, Dad? It's true.
这也没什么用
It's also not helping.
妈联♥系♥你们了吗 她会来吗
Have you heard from Mom? Is she coming?
她被邀请了
She's invited.
没关系的
It doesn't matter.
如果妈不想来 那是她的选择
If Mom doesn't want to come, that's on her.
是她的损失
It's her loss.
贝蒂 我决定...
Betty, I've decided...
我想让你当宝宝的教母
I want you to be the baby's godmother.
真的吗 我吗
Really? Me?
天啊
Oh, my God!
如果我发生任何事情
If anything would ever happen to me,
你是我唯一可以放心托付宝宝的人
the only person I'd trust to take care of my baby is you.
天啊 小波
Oh, my God, Pol!
这是错误的 小瓦
It's so wrong, Val!
事情不应该是这样的
Things should not be this way.
很糟糕 但是亚奇 和我说说
It sucks, but, please, Archie, talk to me.
我不能一直在说 我得做点什么
I can't keep talking about it, I have to do something.
希望不是你会后悔的事
Hopefully not something you'll regret.
对不起 小瓦 我要走了 我得试试
I'm sorry, Val, I have to go, I have to try.
可怜的麋鹿 他还好吗
Poor Moose. Is he okay?
他的名字是穆斯 他没事
His name is Moose. He's fine.
老兄 什么情况 我一直给你发短♥信♥
Dude, what the hell? I've been texting you.
亚奇 猪头刚和我们说了昨天发生的事
Archie, Jughead just told us what happened yesterday.
但我听到"建筑"和"工地"这些词就走神了
Though I checked out at the words "Construction" and "Site."
穆斯和我要去南区
Moose and I are going to the Southside
找毒蛇帮的人 你去吗
to find those Serpents. You in?
你没说是毒蛇帮的人打了穆斯
You didn't say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up.
因为我们不能确定
'Cause we don't know that for a fact.
如果能帮到我爸 还是值得一试的
Well, it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad.
凯文的男朋友可以让我们进去
Kevin's boyfriend can get us in.
弄进哪里
Get you in where?
毒蛇帮常去的酒吧
To some bar where the Serpents hang out.
如果穆斯认出了他们 我们就给凯勒警长
If Moose spots them, we call Sheriff Keller
打电♥话♥让他把这些无赖抓起来
and get these goons arrested.
亚奇 毒蛇帮的人很危险
Archie, the Serpents are dangerous.
他们是毒贩
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表