剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
妨碍司法公正 随意处理尸体
obstruction of justice, mishandling a body,
做伪证 这还只是我随便想就想到的
perjury, and that's just off the top of my head.
他短时间内是不可能出狱的
He's not getting out any time soon.
抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Mom,
我原来怀疑爸爸
that I ever thought that Dad...
宝贝
Shh, mija.
人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
我有好消息
I have good news.
非常好的消息
Very good news.
你♥爸♥要回来了
Your father's coming home.
我们的家庭关系还远远没有修复
And our families, far from repaired...
抱歉 妈 我朋友需要我
I'm sorry, Mom, but my friends need me.
暑假来看我吧
You should come for the summer, maybe?
那太好了
That'd be great.
-保重 -我会的
- You be careful. - I will.
那最好
You better.
我爱你 亚奇
I love you, Archie.
我也爱你 妈
I love you too, Mom.
虽然那晚解决了一个问题
And though one question had been answered that night,
杰森是克利福德·布鲁森杀害的
that it was Clifford Blossom who killed Jason,
一个新谜团笼罩着河谷镇
a new mystery loomed over Riverdale.
他为什么要那么做
Why had he done it? It was a question
这问题只有克利福德自己才能回答了
only Clifford himself would be able to answer.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表