剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
好吧 但我们经常那样
Yeah. But we always do that.
我想做点特别的事
I wanted to do something special.
"好心办坏事"
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
为什么你每件事都这么阴暗消沉 猪头
Why is everything so doom and gloom with you, Jug?
为什么就不能正常一次
Why can't it just be normal for once?
我不正常 我本来就不正常
I'm not normal, I'm not wired to be normal.
你还邀请了多少人参加这个派对
How many more people did you invite to this thing?
没了 就我们的朋友圈
No one. Inner-circle only.
你们真以为办派对
Did you really think you could have a party
可以不叫上我吗
without inviting moi?
还有我
Or me?
亚奇 你想把酒桶放哪儿
Archie, where do you want the kegs?
管他的 一个放厨房♥ 一个放后院
Screw it! One in the kitchen, one in the backyard.
他们为什么这么做
Why are they doing this?
他们是喧闹好手 凯文
They're agents of chaos, Kevin.
不需要理由
They don't need a reason.
但如果一定要想个理由 为了报复
But if I had to guess? Payback.
哥们 瓦莱丽刚刚到了
Dude, Valerie just got here.
你觉得她想要复合吗
You think she wants me back?
亚奇 作为我的好兄弟 你只有一个责任
Archie, as my blood-brother, it was your sole responsibility
就是确保我生日这天不会发生这样的事
to ensure that something like this never happened on my birthday.
但现在却是这个样子
And now we're here.
像在塞斯·罗根电影现场
In the middle of a Seth Rogen movie.
这是贝蒂的主意 我只是随她了
This was Betty's idea, okay? I just went along with it.
这太不像我了
It's so not me.
这不重要 猪头 你现在是她的男朋友
It doesn't matter, Jughead, you're her boyfriend now.
-这是什么意思 -意思是
- What does that mean? - It means
不管你想不想都会有生日派对
you're getting your birthday party whether you want one or not.
爸
Dad, hey.
生日快乐 猪头
Happy birthday, Jughead.
你还好吗 琼斯先生
How are you, Mr. Jones?
很高兴来这里和我的儿子一起庆生
Happy to be here, celebrating with my son.
没想到你有这么多朋友
Didn't realize you had so many friends.
我没有
I don't.
提醒一句 你是这里唯一的成年人
And fair warning. You're the only adult here.
我猜也是
So I gather.
-这个放哪里 -那间小屋子有张桌子
- Where can I put this? - There's a table in the den.
爸
Dad.
贝蒂打电♥话♥给你了吗
Did Betty call you?
是的 她还去找我了
Yeah, she came by too.
她很知道自己想要什么
She knows what she wants, that one.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
你去过甜水河吗
Do you ever go down to Sweetwater River?
-去干嘛 鬼混吗 -没错
- To what, fool around? - Yeah.
-你去过吗 -我去过一两次
- Do you? - I've been once or twice.
这里的性张力都可以用刀来切了
You can cut the sexual tension in here with a knife.
你怎么样 华金
What's up, Joaquin?
没事
Nothing.
凯文 你知道FP吧 猪头的爸爸
Kevin, you know FP, Jughead's dad?
知道 我们见过面
Yeah, we've met.
你把我赶出了白魔龙酒吧
You kicked me out of the White Wyrm.
美好回忆 华金
Good times. Joaquin...
你能告诉我杯子在哪儿吗
You wanna show me where the can is?
-好 就在... -好的
- Yeah, it's right... - Yeah, um...
我带你去
I'll show you.
那个毒蛇帮的中年人
What is that middle-aged Serpent
来高中生派对做什么
doing at a high school kegger?
你在开玩笑吗 你居然不知道
Are you serious? You don't know?
维罗妮卡 那是猪头的爸爸
Veronica, that's Jughead's dad.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really. - Yeah.
这下事情可复杂了
And the plot thickens.
贝蒂
Betty.
-你是想再给我下药吗 -不 查克
- You here to roofie me again? - No, Chuck,
我请你离开
I'm going to ask you to leave.
-心平气和地 -心平气和地
- Nicely. - Nicely?
怎么 因为你现在又变成好女孩了吗
Because, what, you're back to being the nice girl now?
贝蒂 你和维罗妮卡的所作所为
Betty, what you and Veronica did
你们害我被踢出橄榄球队
when you guys got me kicked off the football team,
你们毁了我为圣母大学效力的机会
you ruined any chance I had of playing for Notre Dame.
所有好大学效力的机会
Hell, for any good school.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
在你对那些姑娘进行性骚扰之后
that after you sexually harassed those girls,
这就是你要承担的相应后果 查克
that there were actual consequences, Chuck.
那天晚上 我看到了你的真面目
That night, I saw the real you.
你的黑暗面
The dark you.
那个贝蒂就是我每天晚上
The Betty that I actually think about
躺在床上朝思夜想的样子
every night when I'm laying in bed.
我最不想在我儿子的生日聚会上
You're the last person I expected
见到的人就是你
to see at my son's birthday party.
我只是在干活 四处收集情报
Just doing my job, keeping my ear to the ground.
而且你还把舌头伸进了警长家那孩子嘴里
And your tongue in the Sheriff's kid's mouth.
-有收集到什么有意思的情报吗 -是的
- Did you hear anything interesting? - Actually, yeah.
海勒姆·洛奇的女儿在这
Hiram Lodge's daughter is here.
她说她父亲
She said something about
跟杰森的死有关系
her father being connected to Jason's murder.
这可不太好
That is not good.
海勒姆和我是生意上的伙伴
Hiram and I had some business.
你男朋友对此怎么看
What does your boyfriend say about that?
-你是说他父亲对此怎么看吗 -没错
- His father, you mean? - Yeah.
-我会查出来的 -你最好赶紧查出来
- I'll find out. - Yeah. You better.
这群小鬼可比警长机灵多了 去吧
These kids are more on the ball than the Sheriff. Let's go.
你知道我爸爸酗酒 对吧
You do know my dad has a drinking problem, right?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我没想到今天晚上大家会喝酒
I didn't think people would be drinking tonight.
我也没打算邀请查克和谢丽尔
I didn't plan on Chuck and Cheryl,
以及整个学校的人来 好吗
and the rest of the school crashing, okay?
这本应是个只有你朋友出席的小范围聚会
This was supposed to be just your friends.
你和亚奇是我的朋友
You and Archie are my friends, okay?
而其他所有人
Everyone else,
包括凯文和维罗妮卡
including Kevin, including Veronica,
都是两个月前的我
are people that, two months ago,
-绝对不会接触的人 -为什么
- I would've actively shunned. - Why?
让我提醒你一下 我很怪
In case you haven't noticed, I'm weird.
我是个怪人
I'm a weirdo.
我不合群 也不想合群
I don't fit in, and I don't want to fit in.
你见我把这个蠢帽子摘下来过吗
Have you ever seen me without this stupid hat on?
-这就很怪 -你为什么要这么生气
- That's weird. - Why are you getting so upset?
只不过是一场派对而已 猪头
It's just a party, Jug.
这不只是一场派对
It's not just a party.
这表明的是你根本不知道也不在乎
It's the fact that you don't know or even care
我根本不想要这种派对
that this is the last thing I would want.
你这么做是为了你自己 为了证明一些事情
You did this for you. To prove something.
-证明什么 -证明你是个十佳女朋友之类的
- To prove what? - You're a great girlfriend.
我也不知道
I don't know.
你就没想过我们俩有多不一样吗
Doesn't it ever occur to you just how different we are?
就像从遗传基因层面就不一样
Like on a cellular DNA kind of level?
你是个优等生
You're a straight-A student,
而且还是啦啦队的
you're a cheerleader, for God's sakes.
你就是完美的邻家女孩
You're the perfect girl next door.
我真讨厌这个词
I hate that word.
而我是从贫民区搬来的
I'm the damaged loner outsider
格格不入的怪人
from the wrong side of the tracks.
贝蒂 想想吧
Betty, come on.
我们在骗谁呢
Who are we kidding?
我们现在在一起只是在拖延时间罢了
We're on borrowed time.
这话到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
贝蒂 我不是你的某个项目 明白吗
Betty, I'm not one of your projects, okay?
比如像是解决杰森的命案
Like solving Jason's murder...
不 你不是一个项目 你是我的男朋友
No. You're not a project, you're my boyfriend.
在你受够了跟我过苦日子
Until you're sick of slumming it with me,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表