剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
This is Polly's day, so you two need to check yourselves.
我是认真的
I mean it.
-亚奇 -别 省省吧
- Archie... - No, save it.
走吧
Come on.
这是一件传家宝
That is a family heirloom.
曾祖父布鲁森以前用的
Great-grandfather Blossom used to play with it.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it magnificent?
波莉 来瑰刺庄园和我们一起住吧
Polly, come stay with us at Thornhill.
谢丽尔是真诚地邀请你
Cheryl's invitation is genuine.
瑰刺庄园的大门永远向你敞开
Thornhill's gates will always be open to you.
宝宝将衣食无忧
The child would want for nothing.
你也会衣食无忧
You would want for nothing.
你觉得你拿个生臭虫的玩具木马过来
Do you think that you can just waltz in here,
就可以为所欲为
with a bedbug-infested Trojan Horse,
挥着张空白支票 把我女儿拐走吗
wave a blank check around and steal my daughter?
我还以为你不想要她了
I didn't think you wanted her,
不然她为什么之前像贱民一样被放逐在外
else why would she have been exiled like some pariah?
那是为了让她远离你们一家
To keep her away from your family.
不是因为你觉得丢人吗
And not because you're ashamed?
为什么你的亲生女儿不跟你住在一起
Why is your own daughter not living with you?
她一步都不会踏进
She's not going to set foot in
你那扭曲 有毒的家的
that twisted, poisonous house of yours.
她应该感到荣幸
She should be so lucky.
谢丽尔 你别火上浇油
Cheryl, that's not helping.
她待在我家比跟着你好得多
She'd do a lot better there than with you.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
够了 你们两个
Enough! Both of you!
如果你相信一个满嘴谎言的
If you believe one lie...
正是因为这个 杰森才会死
This is why Jason is dead!
他就是因为这些憎恨
Because of this hate,
和毫无意义愚蠢的争斗才死的
this pointless, stupid fighting.
-宝贝 -不 别碰我
- Honey... ?- No, don't touch me.
我们本应该在一起厮守相伴的
We were supposed to be together.
你们没有一个人原意让我们在一起
And you didn't let us have that, neither of you.
这已经让杰森付出了生命的代价
And you know it cost Jason his life.
波莉
Polly.
妈
Mom.
你得和她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
波莉 我很抱歉
Polly, I'm sorry.
-只是那个女人 -不是她把我送走的
- It's just that woman... - Didn't send me away.
是你
You did.
如果你没把我送走的话 我就能和杰森会合
And if you hadn't, I would've met up with Jason,
那他可能就不会死
and he still might be alive.
你也可能会受伤或是遇到更糟糕的情况
Or you might've gotten hurt or worse.
我在那里很孤单
I was alone there.
在那个鬼地方
In that place.
我从未想让你觉得孤单或是没人要
I never wanted you to feel alone, or unwanted,
没人爱
or unloved.
宝贝 回家吧
Honey, come home.
我向你保证再也不会让你有那种感觉了
I promise you you'll never feel that way again.
你想让我回家吗
You want me to come home?
求之不得 亲爱的
More than anything, honey.
好 但爸爸怎么办
Yeah, but what about dad?
你♥爸♥他
Your father...
爸爸会想通的
Dad's just gonna have to get over it.
你确定他不会
Are you sure he's not just
再给我预约什么诊疗吗
gonna try and make another appointment for me?
你说什么 什么预约
What are you talking about? What appointment?
在你把我送走之前
Before you sent me away,
爸爸给我预约了一位医生
dad made an appointment for me to see a doctor.
他说他非常高兴付这笔诊疗费
Said he would be more than happy to pay for it.
他说我不应该怀着愧疚生活下去
That I shouldn't have to live with my mistake.
我的天
Oh, my God...
他甚至都没问过我到底想不想这么做
He didn't even ask me what I wanted.
爸 在你开口之前 我想说我只是想帮帮忙
Dad, before you say anything, I was trying to help.
-这么做很鲁莽 -没错 但这不重要
- It was reckless. - Yeah, but it doesn't matter.
我想在这件事上尽一份力
I wanna pull my weight around here.
我想像你帮助我一样 也帮帮你
I wanna help you the way you help me.
我们都已经尽力了
We've both done everything we can.
你想让你知道 儿子
I need you to know, son...
我这一辈子都在试图有所建树
I tried, my whole life, to build stuff.
我试着组建一个家庭 结果失败了
I tried to build a family, that didn't work out.
我试着为你
I'm trying to build
营造一个安全的生活环境
us a safe life for you.
结果陪审团现在还在审查我
And the jury's still out on that.
我从你这么大开始 就一直在灌水泥 搬砖
I've been pouring concrete and laying brick since I was your age.
这才是我
That's who I am.
我只能做到这些
It's all I am.
爸 我在想
Dad, I was thinking,
如果有一天我也有了孩子
what if I have a kid someday,
如果那个孩子讨厌音乐
and what if that kid hates music,
一点都不想和音乐沾边
doesn't want anything to do with it,
但是却说
and says, instead...
"不 我想像爷爷一样建房♥子"
"Nah, I wanna build houses and buildings like Grandpa."
我觉得这会非常棒 爸爸
I think that would be pretty friggin' cool, Dad.
这对我来说意义重大
That would be something.
这是你的传承
This is your legacy,
也是我的
which makes it mine, too.
波莉终于睡着了
Polly's finally asleep.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
我本该在适当的时候跟你聊聊我爸的
I should've told you about my dad when I had the chance.
那你为什么没这么做呢
So, why didn't you?
我感到很羞愧
I was ashamed.
猪头
Jughead,
如果我们要在一起
if we're gonna be together,
我会想知道你到底是个怎样的人
I want to know who you are.
了解你的全部
All of it.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
但是小猪 我们应该跟你♥爸♥谈谈
But Juggy, we should talk to your dad.
他或许知道一些关于杰森的事
He might know something about Jason.
猪头
Jughead!
爸爸 这位是贝蒂·库伯
Dad, Betty Cooper.
贝蒂 这是我爸
Betty, this is my dad.
琼斯先生 很高兴终于和您正式见面了
Hi, Mr. Jones, nice to meet you, officially.
我也是 我也是
And you, and you. Um...
你们先坐下吧
Why don't you guys sit down?
其实我这次并不是正式拜访您的
This isn't really a social call.
我知道 自从亚奇出现在酒吧里之后
No. I didn't expect it would be
我也没指望你们会来拜访我
after Archie showed up at the bar.
我们知道毒蛇帮和杰森·布鲁森之间
We know the Serpents had some kind of drug thing
有过一些毒品交易
going on with Jason Blossom.
什么
What?
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
-杰森的女朋友说的 -也就是我的姐姐
- Jason's girlfriend. -My sister.
那孩子需要一些私奔的钱
The kid needed some money to get away.
像他这种清秀的孩子 没人会怀疑他会运毒
A clean-cut kid like that, no one's gonna suspect him of running,
所有我们互相帮助了一下
so we helped him, he helped us.
天哪 爸 你跟警♥察♥说了吗
Jeez, Dad. Did you tell the cops that?
你说呢
What do you think?
不过他们现在知道了 波莉告诉他们了
Well, they know now. Polly told them.
如果他们现在还没来找你的话 迟早会来的
So if they haven't been by yet, they will be.
你跟杰森聊过吗 私下里
Did you ever talk to Jason? Personally?
我的同伙给了他一些货
My guys gave him some product.
结果货没有送到
When it wasn't delivered,
我们以为他带着货跑了 直到
we figured he'd took off with our stash, until...
直到他们在甜水河边发现了杰森的尸体
Until Jason's body was found at Sweetwater River.
你们还有什么想问的吗
Anything else you wanna ask?
你和杰森·布鲁森的死有干系吗
Did you have anything to do with Jason Blossom's death?
你真的以为我会杀人吗
You really think I could do that?
现在外面这么乱 爸
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表