剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
干得漂亮 真不错
Good shot. Nice.
洛奇夫人 这个洛林糕真是太好吃了
Mrs. Lodge, this Quiche Lorraine is to die for.
埃塞尔
Ethel,
你怎么一点都没吃啊
you haven't eaten at all.
抱歉 我只是
Oh. Sorry. I just...
我不是很饿
I'm not really hungry.
有什么我们能帮上忙的吗
Anything we can help with?
我父母
Uh, my parents...
他们整天吵架
All they do is yell at each other.
我父母现在也在吵架
My parents are fighting right now, too.
很糟糕
It's terrible.
我觉得我爸可能是存款不足了吧
I think my dad had some bad luck with our savings.
我妈说要把房♥子卖♥♥了
Now my mom says we're going to have to sell the house.
爸爸就...
My dad is just so...
崩溃了
crushed.
我希望我能尽我所能帮帮他
I wish there was something I could do to help him.
妹子 我们之间的共同点比我想的还要多
Girl, we have a lot more in common than I thought.
我们也失去了我们在达科他州的那栋房♥子
We lost our place at the Dakota.
生活天翻地覆的感觉是很糟
Look, being ruined sucks.
但是你还有你的家人 你还有我们
But you have your family and you have us.
你会熬过去的 埃塞尔·马格斯
You've got this, Ethel Muggs.
马格斯
Muggs?
这是个荷兰姓氏
Uh, it's Dutch.
我爷爷曼弗雷德来到这里的时候
We lost the third G
把姓氏里的第三个字母G去掉了
when my Grandpa Manfred came over.
小亚奇 来一起合影吧 不然一会又要下雪了
Archibald! Come join us before the snow starts again.
波莉
Polly.
贝蒂很担心你
Betty's worried about you.
你为啥不给她打电♥话♥或者发邮件呢
Why won't you call or e-mail her?
她曾为你而战 波莉
She fought for you, Polly,
但是你现在却像对待敌人一样对待她
and now you're treating her like she's the enemy.
波莉 快跟上
Polly, come along.
你告诉贝蒂她不用担心 好吗
Tell Betty that she shouldn't worry, okay?
维罗妮卡 关于那个马格斯女孩的
Veronica, there's something that you need to know
-有些事情你需要知道 -什么
- about that Muggs girl. - What?
她的父亲 曼弗雷德·马格斯
Her father, Manfred Muggs,
和你父亲一起投过资
invested with your dad.
而且你父亲被捕那时 他们很有可能
And it's probable that they lost a lot
损失了大量财产 或许所有家底都赔掉了
when your father was arrested. Maybe everything.
妈 他们被赶出来他们自己的房♥子
Mom, they're being kicked out of their house,
他们的家
their home.
据我所知
Well, from what I've been told,
马格斯一家将会在法庭上
the Muggs family is going to testify
作出对你父亲不利的证词
against your father.
他们就应该这么做
They should.
还有多少家 妈
How many, Mom?
有多少像埃塞尔家一样的家庭
How many families like Ethel's?
这是和你父亲做生意要承担的风险
It's the risk of doing business with your father.
那安德鲁先生和你还有我爸做生意的话
Could Mr. Andrews lose everything,
也会倾家荡产吗
for doing business with you and Dad?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我的天啊
My God.
我觉得这个"盛大表演"很假
I don't buy this dog-and-pony show for a second.
克利福连他自己家都控制不了
Cliff can't control his own family,
更别说他的公♥司♥了
let alone the company.
同意
Agreed.
而且如果他想让谢丽尔当继任者的话
And if he tries to put Cheryl forward as a successor...
你还记得她在葬礼上做了些什么吗
Do you remember what she did at the funeral?
假慈悲
Crocodile tears.
亚奇 不必这样
Archie, you don't have to.
不 谢丽尔爱杰森
No, Cheryl loved Jason.
那她在葬礼上应该怎么做 不哭吗
What was she meant to do at his funeral, not cry?
而且 杰森曾经确实是橄榄球队的成员
And yeah, Jason was on the football team,
但谢丽尔还是去看了他的每一场球赛
but Cheryl was at every single game, too,
像他一样为球队获胜贡献自己每一份心力
doing as much to help the Bulldogs win as he did.
还有 4.0的绩点
Also, 4.0.
对 她还有4.0的绩点
Also, she has a 4.0 grade point average.
如果要说我在谢丽尔的班上学到了什么
If there's one thing that I've learned being in Cheryl's class,
那就是不要低估她
it's don't underestimate her
不要断定她不行
and don't bet against her.
弗雷德 我们得谈谈
Fred, we need to talk.
我该怎么说呢
Oh, God.
海勒姆和我
Hiram and I,
我们就是那些匿名买♥♥家
we are the anonymous buyers.
你在为洛奇实业工作
You're working for Lodge Industries.
你怎么可以之前不告诉我呢
How do you not tell me that?
你原本压根就不应该掺和这件事的
You never would have gotten involved.
你说太对了
You're damn straight.
因为我没有签约和一个像
Because I didn't sign up
海勒姆·洛奇一样的罪犯做生意
to go into business with a criminal like Hiram Lodge.
我正在试着把洛奇实业合法化
I'm trying to turn Lodge Industries legitimate.
那意味着和像你一样的人合伙
That means partnering with people like you,
像你一样的好人
good people.
这就是克利福·布鲁森买♥♥断我工人的原因吗
This is why Cliff Blossom bought out my crew?
还有派恶棍来殴打那些年轻人吗
Sent thugs to beat up teenagers?
那些恶棍不是克利福德派的
Clifford didn't send those thugs.
是海勒姆
Hiram did.
他想阻止我们俩在一起
He was trying to stop us.
他从克利福德那知道了我俩的事
He found out about you and me from Clifford.
所以你把我拖进了一场
So you have dragged me into a war
海勒姆和克利福德之前的战争 真棒
between Hiram and Clifford, that's great.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我也知道我没有权力要求你做什么
And I know that I have no right to ask this...
但是求求你继续做这个项目
But please stay on this project.
如果你都跑了 我真的没法和别人重新开始了
If you jump ship, I can't start over with someone else.
那我在干粗活的同时
So, I do the grunt work
还得提防你丈夫的小动作是吗
while your husband's taking potshots at me
而且你还游走在两方之间
and you're playing both sides?
一直这样吗
The whole time?
我要出去散散心
I gotta take a walk.
小亚奇 你知道吗 谢丽尔告诉我
Archibald, do you know, when Cheryl told me
她想你一同主持仪式的时候
that she wanted you to come with us,
我是有点惊讶的
I was a little taken aback.
你父亲和我最近都不怎么正眼瞧对方了
Your father and I haven't been seeing eye-to-eye lately.
我是为了谢丽尔而来的 布鲁森先生
I came for Cheryl, Mr. Blossom.
还因为我很感激布鲁森女士为我所做的一切
And because I'm grateful for what Mrs. Blossom is doing for me.
你指的是音乐学院这件事吗
The music academy, you mean?
那就将会是一件
Yeah, that would be quite
让你相当骄傲的精力 对吗
a feather in your cap, now, wouldn't it?
你知道吗 有些时候我们可以非常慷慨
You know, we can be extremely generous,
亚奇博德 如果是对的人的话
Archibald, to the right people.
这周晚些时候 我们会在贝尔蒙旅馆
Now later this week, we're hosting a banquet for the board
为校董们举办一场宴会
at the Belmont Lodge.
很简单的 一顿便饭
It's a simple thing, a little dinner,
闲聊 跳舞
chit-chat, dancing.
我们希望你能够作为谢丽尔的男伴参加
We would love you to attend as Cheryl's escort.
你们两个看起来很般配
You two make quite the pair.
这是我的荣幸 布鲁森先生 但是
Oh, I'm honored, Mr. Blossom, really, but...
没什么但是
But nothing.
你必须来 我会穿鲜绿色的裙子
You have to come, I'm wearing viridian.
他需要一套合身的礼服 你觉得呢 爸
He'll need a proper suit, don't you think, Daddy?
我会让我的裁缝给你量下尺寸
I'll have my tailor fit you.
如果你没意见的话
If that's not a problem?
没有 只是
No. No, no, it's just...
我姓安德鲁 布鲁森先生 就像你说的
I'm an Andrews, Mr. Blossom, like you said.
我爸是做建筑的
My dad works construction,
花哨的宴会不太适合我
a fancy banquet's not really our thing.
这正是你为什么应该出席
That's precisely why you should come.
像你这样的人可是我们镇的中流砥柱
People like you are the bedrock of our town.
你们辛勤劳作
You're hard workers.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表