剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
没错 但在这件事上 我赞同他
Yeah, but in this case, I agree.
我一直有关注这里的新闻
You know, I've been following the news.
好吧
Yeah.
我猜这大概是我高中时
Karmic payback for being such a mean girl
肆意妄为的报应吧
in high school, I suppose.
欢迎来到旧日狂欢返校日舞会
波莉 谢天谢地 到底怎么回事啊
Polly, thank God, what's going on?
你为什么要跟谢丽尔一起竞选返校日女王
And why are you running to be Homecoming co-queen with Cheryl?
为了分散她的注意力
To keep her distracted.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
还没有 但他们肯定在瞒着什么事情
Not yet, but they're definitely hiding things.
记住我们的约定 波莉
Remember our deal, Polly,
如果返校日前你还没找到任何线索
if you don't find anything by Homecoming,
这事就到此为止
it's over.
你回家来住
You're coming home.
我必须得想办法进他们的卧室
I just have to get into their bedroom.
他们把那间房♥看得死死的
They protect it obsessively.
别让自己置身于危险之中 明白吗
Well, you're not putting yourself in any danger, are you?
贝蒂 我得挂了 抱歉
Betty, I gotta go, I'm sorry.
你的每日奶昔
Your daily milkshake.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be famished.
毕竟一直在庄园里到处探索
What, with all the exploring you've been doing.
庄园东翼
The East Wing,
布鲁森先生和我的卧室那片区域
where Mr. Blossom and I have our sleeping quarters,
严禁入内
is out of bounds.
布鲁森先生很注重个人隐私 你明白吧
Mr. Blossom values his privacy. You understand.
非常抱歉 不会再犯
I'm so sorry. It won't happen again.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Hey, you.
-你为什么不跟我说晚餐的事情 -什么
- Why didn't you tell me about the dinner? - What?
你妈在大厅里拦着不让我走
Your mom basically tackled me in the hall
邀请我和我爸舞会前去你家共进晚餐
to invite my dad and I over before the dance.
-你不知道吗 -不 我当然知道
- Did you not know? - No, no, of course,
我只是 你知道的 手头特别忙
I've just, you know, got so many...
各种事情缠着我
Plates are spinning...
我对这种社交体验有点不知所措
I'm a little terrified about the social experiment of it all,
但我觉得
but I think it's good
让我们两家彼此认识一下也还挺好的
for our families to get to know each other.
我觉得这对于我俩来说很重要
I think it's important for us. You know?
没错
Yeah.
我知道你这是在干什么 妈
I know what you're doing, Mom.
不管你这话是什么意思
Whatever do you mean?
我在为客人们准备蜜桃派呢
I'm making peach pie for our guests.
不 你这是在给猪头他爸设置某种陷阱
No, you're laying out some kind of trap for Jughead's dad.
恰恰相反 贝蒂
On the contrary, Betty,
我把你之前说的话谨记于心
I took what you said earlier to heart.
所以你不会询问
So you're not going to question
猪头或他爸关于谋杀的事
Jughead or his dad about the murder then?
除非晚餐闲谈时
I mean, only if it happens
碰巧不经意地聊到它
to come up as casual dinner conversation.
我不会陪你玩这种把戏 妈
I'm not playing this game with you, Mom.
猪头也不会
And neither is Jughead,
只要我告诉他你在盘算什么
not after I tell him what you're planning here.
你确定那是个好主意吗 贝蒂
Are you sure that's a good idea, Betty?
我邀请猪头时 他看起来很兴奋
When I invited Jughead, he seemed so excited.
我们双方的家人即将认识与了解彼此
Like it really meant a lot to him
对他而言似乎真的意义重大
that our families are gonna get to know each other.
我只关心这个 宝贝
That's all I'm after, honey.
FP是清白的 妈
FP is innocent, Mom.
猪头这么说了 而我相信他
Jughead said so, and I trust him.
FP是有罪还是清白
I'm sure the question of FP's guilt or innocence
不会在吃饭时被提起
won't even come up at dinner.
这个不错啊
Now, this is pretty good.
他回来了
Oh, there he is.
儿子 你妈和我在试着
Son, your mom and I are trying to
决定吃披萨还是中餐
decide between pizza and Chinese food.
-你觉得呢 -我们总是吃披萨
- What do you think? - Uh... We always do pizza.
让我猜猜 意式香肠加辣椒口味
Let me guess. Pepperoni and red pepper?
好吧 那点月亮宫的 他们还有配送
All right, so, Moon Palace, they still deliver.
-我们能点... -左宗棠鸡
- We can get, um... - General Tso's chicken,
葱油饼 蔬菜水饺 家庭风格
scallion pancakes, vegetable dumplings, family-style.
怎么了 儿子
What's wrong, son?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是... 我不习惯
I'm just... I'm not used to
回到家后看见你们俩在一起
coming home and seeing you guys together.
这很好 但...
It's nice, but...
-有人吗 -猪头
- Hello? - Jughead, hey.
我打扰家庭会议了吗 我可以回头再来
Am I interrupting a family meeting? 'Cause I can come back.
当然没有
Absolutely not.
那么有谁会去参加舞会
So, who's going to the dance?
除了你♥爸♥和我...
Besides your dad and me...
还有赫敏 我邀请了她
Oh, and Hermione, whom I invited.
-是吗 -我们待会谈这个
- You did? - We'll talk about it.
等等 你们要一起出席舞会吗
Wait, you guys are going to the dance? Together?
我们之前讨论了这件事
We were talking about it.
我们都想听你演奏 如果你还演奏的话
We both want to hear you play, if that's still happening.
如果你接受我们一起去
If you're good with it.
好 当然了 我乐意至极
Yeah, totally. I'm great with it.
-好 -世事难料
- Good. - So the worm turns.
玛丽和费雷德
Mary and Fred.
可能会旧情复燃
A possible rekindling?
那曾是小亚奇的妄想
That would've been a Li'l Archie's pipe dream.
有怪事发生了 老兄
Stranger things have happened, man.
比如我爸刮胡子了
Like for instance, my dad shaved.
这等同于地球的板块运动
Which is the equivalent of tectonic plates shifting.
我在想
I was thinking,
也许是时候我再搬回去跟他一起住了
maybe it's time I go back and live with him again.
就因为他刮胡子了吗
Based on the fact that he shaved?
他还每天都去上班
Well, he also hasn't missed a day of work,
而且他戒酒了
and he quit drinking.
那很好 猪头
That's... that's great, Jughead.
但也许你该等久一点
But maybe you should wait a little bit longer
确认这种情况会持续下去
just to make sure it sticks.
不 老兄 我跟你说 有些事改变了
No, dude, I'm telling you, something has shifted.
他甚至要求读我的作品
I mean, he even asked to read my work.
那些短文 我写的关于杰森的文章
The essays, the articles I wrote about Jason.
-你♥爸♥这么做了 -对
- Your dad did? - Yeah.
而且他读了它们
And he read them.
更让人惊喜的是他认真读进去了
Even more surprisingly, he engaged with them.
他问了我关于它们的问题
He asked me questions about them.
-哪种问题 -比如我认为是谁干的
- What kind of questions? - Like who I thought did it.
你♥爸♥问你觉得是谁杀了杰森·布鲁森
Your dad asked you who you thought killed Jason Blossom?
你重复了我说的每句话 真烦人
You repeating everything I'm saying is getting really annoying.
糟了 我忘了我妈喜欢在咖啡里加杏仁乳
Crap. I forgot. My mom likes almond milk in her coffee,
而我们家没有 所以...
and we don't have any, so...
我去买♥♥点回来
I'm gonna go get some.
你真是不会撒谎 亚奇
Well, you are a terrible liar, Archie.
深夜出门
Off to a late-night
去和某位黑发公主约会
rendezvous with a certain raven-haired princess?
放松 老兄 逗你一下而已
Relax, man, I'm just giving you a hard time.
亚奇
Archie.
如果你是来约炮...
If this is a booty call...
听着 我考虑了你问我的事
Look, I've been thinking about what you asked me.
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
是什么让你恢复理智的
What prompted this return to sanity?
猪头
Jughead.
他被他爸伤害和辜负了太多次
He's been hurt and let down by his dad so many times.
万一FP真的帮了你♥爸♥呢
And what if FP did help your dad?
那就是我说的 万一呢
That's what I'm saying, what if?
但维罗妮卡...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表