剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I think that's an excellent idea.
波莉 我们能谈谈到底是怎么回事吗
Polly, can we talk about what's going on here?
别停下舞步
Just keep dancing.
保持微笑
And smiling.
贝蒂老是和谢丽尔问起我的事
Betty keeps asking Cheryl about me,
她不能再这么做了
she needs to stop.
波莉 只要她还担心你 就绝不会停止
As long as she's worried about you, Polly, she'll never stop.
她会的...
Yes, she will...
只要我告诉你我待在瑰刺庄园的真正原因
If I tell you the real reason I'm at Thornhill.
布鲁森家与杰森的死有关
The Blossoms had something to do with Jason's death,
我确信
I'm sure of it.
他们威胁了他 而我会证明这点
They threatened him and I'm gonna prove it.
所以你才一直冷落贝蒂吗
Is that why you keep blowing Betty off?
必须要演得真实可信
It has to be believable.
我也不想让她试图来救我
And I don't want her trying to rescue me.
你能帮我把这些告诉她吗
Can you please tell her that for me?
-我受够这些了 -别大吵大闹的
- I'm so done with this! - Do not make a scene.
-不 我受够了 受够了 -现在不行
- No, I'm done. I'm done! - Not now.
波莉 失陪一下
Polly, will you excuse me?
贝蒂
Betty.
维罗妮卡
Veronica, hey.
妈 这是我的朋友
Mom, these are my friends.
这是贝蒂 这是维罗妮卡
This is Betty and this is Veronica.
马格斯夫人
Mrs. Muggs.
埃塞尔...
Ethel...
我们听说了发生的事
We heard what happened,
想把这些花送给你们
and we wanted to leave these flowers with you.
你们真好 谢谢
That's very kind. Thank you.
请不要...
Please don't...
不要谢我
Don't thank me.
我们很高兴马格斯先生没有大碍
We're just so glad Mr. Muggs is going to be okay.
我们学校见 埃塞尔
And we'll see you at school, Ethel?
你不必这么做 小维
You don't need to do this, Vee.
埃塞尔
Ethel?
马格斯夫人
Mrs. Muggs?
有件事我得告诉你们
There's something I need to tell you.
我叫维罗妮卡·洛奇
My name is Veronica Lodge.
-我父亲是... -海勒姆·洛奇
- My father is... - Hiram Lodge.
那你还有脸来这里
And you're showing your face here?
妈 她是我的朋友
Mom, she's my friend.
她不是你的朋友 亲爱的
She's not your friend, honey.
她爸是个罪犯
Her father is a criminal.
他就是你♥爸♥自杀的原因
He's the reason Dad did this to himself.
罗尼
Ronnie?
这是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我希望我能做些什么
I wish I could do something.
抱歉 那可不够
Sorry? Isn't good enough.
你想做点什么 那就说出真♥相♥
You want to do something? Tell the truth.
你父亲毁了别人的生活
Your father is ruining lives.
他活该在监狱里
He deserves to sit behind bars
悲惨地了却余生
for the rest of his miserable life.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
谢丽尔
Cheryl.
你还好吗
You okay?
我爸和你说了什么
What did my dad say to you?
说所有人都认为我是扶不起的阿斗吗
That everyone thinks I'm a train wreck?
杰森是天之骄子
Jason was the golden boy,
但我...
but me...
人们讨厌我 亚奇
People hate me, Archie.
在学校里 那无所谓 没什么
And at school, that's fine, whatever.
但这是我的家人
But this is my family.
别管他们 谢丽尔
Forget them, Cheryl.
别管他们怎么想
Forget what they think.
我认为你很棒
I think you're awesome.
亚奇
Oh, Archie,
有时候我觉得你可能是河谷镇唯一
sometimes I think you may be the only decent person left
正直善良的人
in Riverdale.
唯一一个不想从我这儿得到什么东西的人
The only person who doesn't want something from me.
也不会让我因为我这个人
Or who doesn't want me to apologize for who I am...
及我的追求而道歉
And what I want.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
顺便告诉你 我的口红是枫叶红
My lipstick's maple red, by the way.
免得你好奇它为什么这么甜
In case you're wondering why it tastes so sweet.
他们看似很满意
They seem satisfied,
但是贝德福德叔叔一直在问汽车影院那块地
but Uncle Bedford keeps asking about the drive-in land.
我就快要把那块地夺回来了
I am so close to getting that land back.
赫敏·洛奇将会溃败
Hermione Lodge will crumble.
谁想得到她竟然如此神通广大
Who would have thought she'd prove so resourceful?
也许你该把她送进监狱而不是海勒姆
Maybe you should've sent her to jail instead of Hiram.
今晚过得怎样
How was your night?
我刚从医院回来
I just got back from the hospital
去看了埃塞尔的父亲
where Ethel's dad is.
他试图自杀
Because he tried to kill himself...
因为爸之前做的...
Because of what Daddy did...
并且现在还在进行的事
And, for all I know, continues to do.
我不会再为他撒谎了
I am done lying for Dad.
亚奇
Archie!
我以为从舞会逃跑的是灰姑娘
I thought it was Cinderella that ran away from the ball,
而不是白马王子
not Prince Charming.
谢丽尔 我不能再待了 我要走了
Cheryl, I can't do this right now. I'm leaving.
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews,
如果你走了
if you leave, the radiant sun
布鲁森家族的光芒会停止照耀你
that is the Blossom family stops shining on you.
我们给你的一切
And everything we've given you,
包括勃兰登堡音乐学院 都会消失
including Brandenburg, disappears.
你确定你想放弃吗
Are you sure you want to give that up?
你确定你想那样对你父亲吗
Are you sure you want to do that to your dad?
谢丽尔 我来是应你妈请求 来帮助你
Cheryl, I came here as a favor to your mom, to help you.
亚奇 不要撒谎
Oh, Archie, don't start lying now.
你或许不想从我这儿得到什么
You may not want anything from me,
但你确实想从我父母那儿得到好处
but you do from my mom and dad,
这才是你来的原因
that's why you're here.
也就是说
Which means,
虽然我很希望你比其他人都高尚
as much as I want you to be better than everyone else...
但你并不
You're not.
你跟他们一样
You're just like the others.
很抱歉 谢丽尔
I'm sorry, Cheryl...
我没办法再继续了
but I can't do this anymore.
再见
Goodbye.
妈
Mom?
亚奇刚刚打电♥话♥说他和波莉谈过了
Archie just called. He talked to Polly.
她很安全
She's safe.
她没事 妈
She's okay, Mom.
她没有选择布鲁森家族而抛弃我们
She didn't choose the Blossoms over us,
她去是为了监视他们
she's actually there to spy on them.
我跟进这个报道的时候
You know, when I went after this story...
我私心里其实想过
I thought, in the back of my mind that,
万一只能这样了怎么办
what if this is it?
如果这一次她真的再也不回来了怎么办
What if this is finally the time she doesn't come back?
她会回来的 妈
She will, Mom.
并且现在她是我们的内应
And right now, she's our woman on the inside.
我们会报道这件事
We're going to write this story.
来《蓝金报》
Come write with us
跟我们一起写报道吧
at Blue and Gold.
学校报纸吗
The school newspaper?
是的 校报
Yeah, that's what we are.
但是我们的年度活动经费预算肯定
But I'm pretty sure that our annual operating budget
比纪实新闻报社要高
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表