剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
When really, I should have been nurturing you.
杰森一向没那个胆量
Jason never had the stomach for any of it.
但你
But you...
你就是个彻头彻尾的布鲁森
you're a Blossom, through and through.
好
Okay.
去参加舞会前还有一件事
One more thing before you go to the dance.
就是布鲁森奶奶的戒指
Nana Blossom's ring...
不在我的首饰盒里 也不在波莉这里
It's not in my jewelry box, it's not with Polly.
在哪呢
Where is it?
不是我的错 是波莉的错
It wasn't my fault, it was Polly's.
她朝我冲过来 想抢走
She lunged at me, trying to get it,
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我慌了
I panicked.
我想对大家最好的
I thought it would be better for everyone
就是干脆让戒指消失
if the ring were just gone.
直接冲走
Down the drain.
那样一来 万一波莉跟谁提起
That way, if Polly ever said anything to anyone,
就没有证据 她和我们各执一词
there'd be no proof. Just her word against ours.
我做得不对吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有
No...
你做的是正确的
It's quite right what you did.
我都搜遍了 搜了两遍
Look, I checked everywhere. Twice.
没有什么看上去异样或危险的东西
But there's nothing weird or dangerous-looking.
这里也一样 只有一堆灰尘而已
Same out here, just tumbleweeds and dust bunnies, that's it.
-我们要继续搜 -维罗妮卡
- We need to keep looking. - Veronica.
-肯定有什么能证明此事 -什么
- Somewhere, there's something that proves it. - What?
罗妮 我们到底在找什么
What are we even looking for, Ronnie?
你♥爸♥和猪头他爸签的合同吗
A signed contract between Jughead's dad and yours?
他们可没这么傻
I doubt they're that stupid...
我们换一下 这次我来搜卧室
We'll switch... I'll take the bedroom this time.
你想看看我们能不能找到定罪的东西
You wanted to see if we would find anything incriminating,
结果没找到
and we didn't.
那我们去别的地方找
Then we'll look somewhere else.
外面或是房♥车下面
Outside or under the trailer.
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
你想怎样
what do you want?
你想你♥爸♥有罪吗
Do you want your dad to be guilty?
我想知道真♥相♥ 亚奇
I want to know, Archie.
无论有罪与否 我都要知道真♥相♥
One way or the other, I need to be sure.
我们可以一直找下去 罗妮
We can keep looking forever, Ronnie,
然后永远也找不到
and never find anything.
那他回家后怎么办
Then what about when he comes home?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但我会陪在你身边
But I'll be right there, next to you,
尽我所能帮你 如果你允许的话
doing what I can to help. If you'll let me.
我也许错了
And maybe I'm wrong,
但今晚空手而归似乎是件好事
but not finding anything tonight feels like a win.
主队是大赢家
A major win for the home team.
怎么了
What?
就是
Just...
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
"Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Darkness,
带着微笑和运动比喻的亚奇·安德鲁斯一直都在
and Archie Andrews is there with a smile and a sports metaphor."
是库伯夫人
It's Mrs. Cooper.
库伯夫人
你们在哪呢
我们要马上走
We need to go, right now.
FP可能在回家路上了 我们走
FP could be on his way home, let's go.
今晚绅士一点好吗
You be a gentleman tonight, okay?
他一直都是 琼斯先生
He always is, Mr. Jones.
贝蒂 能让我们俩说几句话吗
Betty, would you mind giving us just a minute?
-当然 不用急 -谢谢
- No, of course. Take your time. - Thank you.
什么事
What's up?
我一直在想
Look, I've been thinking.
如果你不介意
I mean, if it's all right with you...
我可以回来
I could come back.
我可以回家
And I could... I could come back home.
我给你一个更好的
I'll do you one better.
是时候该全家团聚了
It's time the whole family gets back together.
我们 你妈和糖豆
Us, your mom, Jellybean.
他们在托莱多安排妥当
They've got a sweet set-up in Toledo,
-那里有不错的工作 -托莱多
- There's decent work there... - In Toledo?
为什么不在河谷镇
Well, why not Riverdale?
因为会有刚才那样不愉快的晚餐
'Cause of dinners like we just had.
你在书里所写的东西
And what you're writing about in your book.
你知道像我们这样的人
And hell, you know what happens
在河谷镇会怎样 猪头
to people like us in Riverdale, Jug.
我们会被吞噬掉
We get chewed up.
欢迎来到旧日狂欢返校日舞会
虽然不是大都会舞会 但是
Well, it's not the Met Ball, but...
谢谢你让我跟来 费雷德
Thanks for letting me tag along, Fred.
是玛丽的主意
It was Mary's idea.
总是喜欢牵着美女
Always like to have a beautiful woman on my arm.
今晚 我牵着两位
Tonight, I have two.
同时 我有一种巨大的似曾相识感
Meanwhile, I'm having major deja vu.
还记得我们当年在学校的时光吗
Remember when this was our lives?
最好的时光
The best of times...
贝蒂 今晚舞会之后
Betty, tonight after the dance,
我有事想和你说
I'd like to talk to you about something.
是和我爸有关的
It has to do with my dad.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yeah...
其实 一切都好
Actually, things are great.
比最近都要好
Better than they've been in a while.
我只是想和你一起弄清楚一些事
I just kind of wanna figure something out together.
天啊
Oh, God...
你一个人在这待会没事吧
Will you be okay alone here for a second?
应该没事的
I think I should be fine.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
谢丽尔 波莉呢
Cheryl? Hey. Where's Polly?
她很好
She's fine.
她低血糖 临时决定不来了
She sugar-crashed and canceled at the last minute,
让我孤立无援
leaving me high and dry,
所以我再也不会为任何人做好事了
which is why I'm never doing anything nice for anyone ever again.
失陪
Excuse me.
这不是玛丽·安德鲁斯嘛
Well, well, well... Mary Andrews.
艾丽丝·库珀
Well, well, well... Alice Cooper.
早前看到你和弗雷德和赫敏一起来
Saw you swanning in earlier with Fred and Hermione.
我没想到你还是个"多情种子"
I didn't realize that you were a polyamorist.
我觉得压根儿没这个词吧
I don't think that's an actual word.
这是种恭维 玛丽
It's a compliment, Mary.
我原本可以在那屋里和他们俩一起被撞见
I couldnul be seen in the same room with those two.
而不是在他们的恶作剧之后
Not after all their monkey business.
你还不知道
Did you not know?
你从初中开始就一直喜欢玩这一套
You have been playing the same game since junior high
就算是在那时候也很无聊
and it was tired even back then.
弗雷德是大孩子了 他想怎样就怎样
Fred is a big boy, he can do as he pleases.
今晚我要和我的两个约会对象尽兴
I came here tonight to have fun with both of my dates.
所以如果你有意见的话
So, if you have a problem with that...
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
凯文
Hey, Kev...
你看到亚奇和维罗妮卡了吗
Have you seen Archie and Veronica?
没事 我看到他们了
Oh, never mind, I see them.
搞什么
What the hell?
原来你在这儿 库伯小姐
There you are, Ms. Cooper.
麦克伊镇长想和你
Mayor McCoy would like to review
确认一下今晚的安排
the evening's itinerary with you.
有什么我能帮忙的 麦克伊镇长
What can I do for you, Mayor McCoy?
首先我想知道
Well, firstly, I was wondering...
-你可以带我上台吗 -不好意思 什么
- Would you walk me up? - I'm sorry. What?
带我去舞台
To the stage?
实际上 韦瑟比校长 可以麻烦你一下吗
Actually, Principal Weatherbee, will you do the honors?
我得先走一步
I have to... go.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表