剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You're right. I'm selfish,
我愚蠢 我不够资格
and I'm stupid, and I don't deserve to be
做你女儿的朋友
your daughter's friend.
但是请你不要因为想伤害我
But please, don't hurt Ms. Grundy
就伤害格伦迪老师
because you wana hurt me.
我并不是为了伤害谁 亚奇
This isn't about hurting anyone, Archie.
我是为了做正确的事
It's about ?doing what's right,
当然还有 让邻居们知道真♥相♥
and, of course, informing our neighbors.
艾丽丝 我向上帝发誓
Alice, I swear to God...
-你还发誓 -你要是敢曝光一丁点消息
- You swear to God... - Publish one word about this, Mom,
我就会告诉所有人我闯入格伦迪老师的车
and I will tell everyone that I broke into Ms. Grundy's car.
-贝蒂... -盗取了她的东西
- Betty... ?- That I robbed her,
并编造了他们的恋情
and made up the story of their affair.
那就会变成 我终于
It will be like, I finally...
崩溃了
Snapped.
-就像波莉一样 -贝蒂...
- Like Polly. - Betty...
这会证实大家一直以来对我们的看法
It'll prove what everyone already thinks about us.
"那家人都是疯子"
"Crazy runs in that family."
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
-你肯定不敢这么做 -我辞职
- You wouldn't dare. - I'll quit.
我会辞掉工作 这样你满意了吗
I'll quit my job. Will that satisfy you?
这样她就满意了
Yeah, it will. It has to.
妈 我绝对敢
And I absolutely would dare, Mom.
她得离开镇子
She has to leave town.
-你做梦 -儿子
- The hell she does. - Son.
为什么她必须得走
Why does she need to leave town?
因为这是最好的办法
Because this is what's best.
然后艾丽丝会遵守承诺
And Alice will keep her word.
-我会的 -我会收好东西 天亮就离开
- I will. - I'll pack up my things, I'll be gone by morning.
格伦迪老师
Ms. Grundy.
电影好看吗
How'd you like the movie?
结局很变♥态♥
Quite the twist ending.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-维罗妮卡 -刚才是怎么回事
- Veronica. - What the hell was that?
我看见你跟那个骑摩托车的人一起
I saw you with that biker guy,
毒蛇帮的人
that Serpent.
别跟我说你只是跟他客套一下
And don't tell me you were just being polite.
我在处理你♥爸♥爸一些未完成的事务
I was handling some unfinished business for your father.
我要了解全部的事情 妈妈
I'm gonna need more than that, Mom.
细节
Details,
详情
specifics.
好吧
All right, then.
你♥爸♥爸雇佣了南区毒蛇帮
Your father hired the Southside Serpents
让露天汽车电影院那块地贬值
to help decrease the value of the drive-in's land
他就能以离岸公♥司♥的名义
so he could purchase it at a cheaper price
低价买♥♥进来
using an offshore LLC.
你看到的就是
What you saw was me paying them
我在付感谢费给他
for a job well done.
所以
So...
老爸就是那位匿名买♥♥家
Daddy's the anonymous buyer?
他在监狱里就可以操纵这些吗
And he's doing this from jail?
你父亲 他的势力非常大
He has an extremely long reach, your father.
他把我们所有的钱都投到这笔生意里了
And he's sunk every last penny that we have into this deal.
那么
So...
老爸真的是
Dad really is...
老爸是个商人
Dad is a businessman.
他看到机会 就抓住了
He saw an opportunity, and he took it.
反正迟早都会这样
And it was happening anyway.
从前的河谷镇正在消亡
Old Riverdale's dying.
他只不过是加速了这个过程而已
He's just simply helping it along.
-但这是不对的 -不对的
- But it's wrong. - Wrong?
你愿意身处达科他州
Well, did you like living at the Dakota
眼前却有中♥央♥公园一般的景色吗
with a Central Park view?
你喜欢巴尼斯的私人购物账户吗
Did you like your personal shopping account at Barneys?
还有我们在让·乔治餐厅的家庭晚餐呢
How about our family dinners at Jean Georges?
法国顶尖三大厨师之一
你的爱马仕包包呢
Your Hermes?
这不过是物质条件罢了 妈
Those were just things, Mom...
这就是我们的生活 罗妮
That was our life, Ronnie,
都是你父亲带给我们的
provided to us by your father.
懂了吗
Understand?
你不是
You are not
你所描述的那样
those things you said.
你不傻
You're not stupid.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
贝蒂
Betty.
波莉对我们隐瞒了许多事
Polly kept so, so many secrets from us.
我不想让你我之间再有任何秘密
I won't have any more secrets between us.
不会再有了
Not anymore.
为了保护你我必须如此
Not if I'm gonna keep you safe.
我叫什么 妈
What's my name, Mom?
说出来
Say it.
-伊丽莎白·库柏 -没错
- Elizabeth Cooper. - That's right.
我叫伊丽莎白 我不是波莉
I am Elizabeth, I am not Polly.
亚奇不是杰森
Archie is not Jason.
所以别再把他们
So stop using them
当成操控我人生的借口
as an excuse to control my life!
对不起
不怪你 你只是想帮我
"亲爱的日记 爱会让你做出疯狂的举动"
"Dear Diary, love makes you do crazy things,
"也许我做了些错事 但也许"
"And maybe some of what I did was wrong, but maybe...
"也许我也做了些对的事"
"Maybe I was right about some things, too.
"也许格伦迪老师从某种意义上说是危险的"
"Maybe Ms. Grundy was dangerous in some way.
"明天早晨 当我们醒来"
"Tomorrow morning, when we wake up,
"世界还是会 继续改变"
"The world will, yet again, be changed."
猪头三旧址
南区毒蛇帮
这个亭子他们也会拆了
They'll tear that booth down, too.
把这里夷为平地 丢到废品场
Raze the whole place. Send it to the junkyard.
连同我们一起
And us with it.
没错
Yeah...
也许他们会留着
Maybe they'll save it.
所有碎片
All the pieces.
都存到镇公所顶楼
Store it in the town hall attic,
等百年之后再有人来重建这里
and rebuild it in a hundred years.
已没有人知道我们是谁
Wonder who the hell we were.
那你准备去哪住
So where are you gonna live now?
我会搞定的 爸
I'll figure it out, Dad.
一如既往
I always do.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表