剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情回顾
Previously on Riverdale...
这是关于一个小镇的故事
The story is about a town,
曾经康泰质朴的镇子被国♥庆♥节那天
once wholesome and innocent, now forever changed
杰森·布鲁森的神秘之死永远地改变了
by the mysterious murder of Jason Blossom on the 4th of July.
-格伦迪老师 我们能谈谈吗 -谈什么
- Can we talk, Ms. Grundy? - About what?
你是音乐老师 我们能谈谈音乐吗
You're the music teacher. Can we talk about music?
为什么她必须得走
Why does she need to leave town?
因为这是最好的办法
Because it's what's best.
我会收好东西 天亮就离开
I'll pack up my things, I'll be gone by morning.
这是唯一一个写了我的名字
It's the only piece of property in my name and not your father's.
-贝蒂 需要点什么吗 -一份工作
- Betty, can I get you anything? - A job.
我不能够让海勒姆·洛奇的妻子
I can't very well have the wife of Hiram Lodge,
一个曾因欺诈和贪污受审的人来帮我理账
on trial for fraud and embezzlement, balancing my books.
海勒姆...
Oh, Hiram...
其余的钱呢
Where's the rest of it?
我看见你跟那个骑摩托车的人一起
I saw you with that biker guy.
你♥爸♥爸雇佣了南区毒蛇帮
Your father hired the Southside Serpents.
线索墙不错 老爸
Nice murder board, Dad.
谁干的
Who did this?
每个小镇都会有
Every town has one.
一所孩子们避之不及的鬼屋
The spooky house that all the kids avoid.
我们镇的叫瑰刺庄园 是布鲁森家族的宅子
Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion,
那里还有专属墓地
with its very own graveyard.
谢丽尔·布鲁森
And, trapped within its walls
就像哥特女主一样 被困在这围墙之中
like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom.
依然在哀悼她亲爱的哥哥杰森
Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason.
就像他生前那样亲密
Linked in death even as they were in life.
告诉过你了 谢丽尔
I told you, Cheryl.
不要再睡你哥的床
No more sleeping in Jason's bed.
我只是在写悼词
I was working on the eulogy.
-为了杰 -别操心了
- For Jay-Jay. - Don't bother.
你不会在他的葬礼上致辞
You won't be speaking at his memorial.
谁知道你会说什么
God knows what you'd say.
让家族蒙羞的话吗
Something to humiliate us?
不行
No.
壮小伙
Hey, Rocky.
我从没想到
You know, I never thought
会有怀念你弹吉他的一天 不过...
I'd say that I miss you playing guitar, but...
抱歉 老爸
Ah. Sorry, Dad.
我只想锻炼身体然后回到训练场
Just trying to get back in fighting shape for the field.
为了打橄榄球吗
So, this is all for football?
克莱顿教练就要选择
Coach Clayton's about to
首发阵容和新任队长了
set the starting line-up, name a new captain.
就像你说的 橄榄球能帮我得到奖学金
It's like you said. Football gets me a scholarship,
奖学金能让我上大学 去学习音乐
which gets me to college, where I can study music.
当队长能得奖学金
Captains get scholarships.
这是我爸做的杰森·布鲁森谋杀案线索墙
This is how my dad had his Jason Blossom murder board
被毁前的样子
before it was trashed.
知道是谁干的或者他们想找什么吗
Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?
不知道 没指纹
Nope. No fingerprints.
但是他们偷走了很多文件 背景调查信息
But they stole a bunch of files, background checks,
以及所有警方审讯的音像资料
and all the video and audiotapes of police interviews.
你好 贝蒂
Hey, Betty.
崔弗 你好
Trev, hi!
-抱歉打扰... -没事
- Sorry to interrupt... - Oh no, it's okay.
-我们只是在弄... -线索墙
- We're just, uh, working on... - Our murder board.
我只是来确认明天还要见面吗
Well, I just wanted to make sure we're still on for tomorrow?
当然 这是约会
Absolutely, it's a date.
我是说... 明天见 拜
I mean, I'll... I'll see you there. Bye.
-到时见 拜 -拜
- So, I'll see you. Bye. - So... Bye.
你要跟崔弗约会
Going on a date with Trev?
库伯老妈知道这事吗
Does Mama Cooper know about that?
小凯 我又没被软禁
Kev, I'm not on house arrest.
她离开去参加新闻女性温泉疗养了
Okay, she's out of town at a Women in Journalism spa retreat.
但是 不是约会的那种约
Anyway, it's not a "date" date.
你刚才说是约会的
You just called it a date.
你原话就是"这是约会"
You literally said, "It's a date."
那是我的借口
That's just my cover.
其实就是一个搜集情报的任务
Really, it's an intelligence gathering mission.
我们应该把注意力放在
We should focus on the one thing
我们能接近而你♥爸♥不能的这件事上
we have access to that your dad doesn't.
就是河谷镇高中的孩子们
The kids at Riverdale High.
也许崔弗知道杰森的一些事情
You know, maybe Trev knows something about Jason
只是没意识到重要性
he didn't think was important.
该死
Damn it!
安德鲁斯
Andrews...
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你的状态呢 安德鲁斯
Where were you, Andrews?
刚在场上那个可不是你
Because you weren't on my field just now.
对不起 教练
I'm sorry, Coach.
曼特尔
Mantle!
啥事 教练
Sup, Coach?
你想当队长吗
You wanna be captain?
做梦都想
Hell yeah, I do.
那我们就来个竞争上岗 小伙子们
Then this here is what we call a horserace, fellas.
给你们一周的时间 让我看到谁更想当
Now, you got a week to show me who wants top spot more.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
-雷吉 -省省吧 安德鲁斯
-Look, Reg... -Save it, Andrews.
配当队长 穿杰森的号♥码服的
If anybody deserves to be captain and wear Jason's number,
只有我
it's me.
不是你
Not you.
你的惯例 黑麦火鸡三明治
Your usual. Turkey on rye,
不放番茄 外带
hold the tomatoes, to-go.
太棒了 能再外带一大杯咖啡吗
Great. Can I get a huge cup of coffee to go?
我基本上没怎么睡
I'm running on little or no sleep.
因为亚奇的事一直没睡
Archie. Up all hours.
我觉得我们应该
Listen, I was thinking maybe we should
再找机会出去约个会
take another stab at going on a date.
你觉得呢 一起吃晚饭
So, what do you say? Dinner?
费雷德 我已婚
Fred, um... I'm married.
你也是
And you are too.
我有点没明白
I'm... I'm confused here.
汽车影院那次...
So, the drive-in...
不算约会吗
that wasn't a date?
我的错 我走了
Totally my bad. I gotta go.
费雷德 别走
Hey, Fred, wait.
没事 我回头再找你
It's all good. I'll catch you later.
贝蒂 你绝对中了尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的毒
Betty, you're positively radiating Nicholas Sparks.
美国著名畅销书作家
代表作有《恋恋笔记本》《瓶中信》等
跟我说说这个崔弗都什么情况
Tell me everything about this Trev.
没什么好说的
Oh, there's nothing to tell.
只不过是贝蒂的一个线人
Just one of Betty's sources,
根本就没什么浪漫的事
there's nothing romantic in the offing.
为什们这里事情都怪怪的
Why is everything weird here?
约会怎么就名不正言不顺了
Why can't a date just be a date?
你呢 亚奇 无格世界的生活怎么样呀
What about you, Archie? How's life in a PG world?
无格 没有格伦迪 怎么 为时过早吗
PG. Post-Grundy. What, too soon?
克莱顿教练说我有可能当上队长
Coach Clayton says I have a shot at being varsity captain.
所以我现在没心思想其他的
So I'm not thinking about anything else right now.
你又变无聊了
And you're back to being boring.
你全情投入橄榄球
Are you, maybe, throwing yourself into football
是为逃避自己的情感吗
as a way to avoid your feelings?
我没在逃避 贝蒂
I'm not avoiding anything, Betty.
只是想让我的生活重回正轨
I'm trying to get my life back on track.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
我知道格伦迪老师在给你做辅♥导♥
I know Ms. Grundy was tutoring you.
好一个轻描淡写
Understatement of the year.
我认识一位来自纽约的优秀词作者
But there's this amazing songwriter from New York,
他是卡森学院兼♥职♥教授
who's an adjunct at Carson College?
很棒的导师
Incredible mentor.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表