剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Who or what is a Southside Serpent?
他们是骑摩托车的帮派
They're this gang of bikers
大多在镇子南边活动
who pretty much stays on the south side of town.
谢天谢地 这些人太危险了
And thank God, 'cause they're sort of dangerous.
毒贩子和小窃贼
Drug dealers and petty thieves.
那我妈和他们中的一个搅在一起干什么
Then what was my mom doing with one of them?
谁知道工作会这么
Who knew working would be so...
累人啊
tiring.
妈
Mom.
谢丽尔给我看了一张照片
Cheryl showed me a picture.
你在老爹快餐店后 和南区毒蛇帮的人一起
You were standing behind Pop's with a Southside Serpent.
那些人是恶棍 你干什么呢
Those guys are thugs. What were you doing?
首先 你不必担心
First of all, you have nothing to worry about.
过来 坐下
Come here, sit.
维罗妮卡 记住 我是在这儿长大的
Now, remember Veronica, I grew up here.
或许南区毒蛇帮的人可能不正派
The Southside Serpents may be from the wrong side of the tracks,
但他们中有几个是我的高中同学
but I went to high school with some of them.
我只不过是出于礼貌
I was just being polite.
谢丽尔说你好像在和他们争吵
Cheryl said it looked like you were arguing.
争吵
Arguing?
怎么可能
Hardly.
他说了句不雅的话 我教训了他一下而已
He made a lewd comment, and I put him in his place.
-妈 如果你碰到麻烦了 -我没有
- Mom, if you're in some kind of trouble... - I'm not.
宝贝
Mija.
我什么时候骗过你
And when have I ever lied to you?
抱歉 暮光汽车影院
I'm sorry, but the Twilight Drive-In?
那里衰败成了乌烟瘴气
It's a blight that's become a cesspool,
罪犯经常出没的地方
and a hangout for criminals...
临时旅客也很多 而且这已经定下来了
and transients, and the deal's done.
安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥星期一会把它拆掉
Andrews Construction is scheduled to demolish the lot on Monday.
麦克伊镇长 我还小的时候
Mayor McCoy, when I was a kid,
我和我家里人经常去那个汽车影院
my family and I would go to the Drive-In all the time.
我们没钱给全家人都买♥♥票
We couldn't afford tickets for everyone,
所以我和我妹糖豆会躲在后备箱里
so my sister Jellybean and I would hide in the trunk
停好车以后 再偷偷爬出来
until we parked. We'd sneak out.
那地方就像我的家一样
It's like my home.
那真是十分甜蜜的回忆 琼斯先生
That's a very sweet sentiment, Mr. Jones.
但河谷镇的未来利害攸关
But the future of Riverdale is at stake.
格伦迪老师一年前不知从哪里来到河谷镇
Ms. Grundy showed up in Riverdale a year ago, out of thin air.
在这之前没有任何有关她的记录
There's no record of her before that.
她的脸书和领英账户
Her Facebook, her LinkedIn account,
都是在一年前创建的
they were all created one year ago.
在那之前 她就像个幽灵 无踪无影
Before that, she's a ghost. She doesn't exist.
唯一一个找得到的杰拉尔丁·格伦迪是
The only Geraldine Grundy I could find was a woman
一个在七年前就死了的女人
who died seven years ago.
这些东西你是在哪里找到的
How... Where did you find all this?
深网
The Deep Web.
深邃的网络世界
The dark internet.
这都在网上 一查就有
Check it, it's all online. Simple googling.
你什么时候开始在网上窥视格伦迪老师的
And did you cyber-stalk Ms. Grundy before
是为了那篇假文章采访她之前还是之后
or after you interviewed her for a fake article?
你为什么要这样做 贝蒂
Why are you doing this, Betty?
我没遇到什么危险
I'm not in any danger.
你不知道
You don't know that.
不 我知道 我和她在一起
Yeah, I do, I'm with her.
我知道我们的感情 但你不知道
I know what we have, and you don't.
她教过杰森·布鲁森 这你知道吗
She taught Jason Blossom. Did you know that?
她教过的人多了去了 贝蒂
She's taught a lot of people, Betty.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说
My point is,
你并不是对她的一切都了如指掌 亚奇
you don't know anything about her, Archie.
你都不担心吗
Doesn't that worry you?
贝蒂 不要再纠结了
Betty, let this go.
-亚奇 拜托 -你如果真是我的朋友
- Archie, please... - If you're really my friend,
你就不要再纠结了
you'll let this go.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我不说了
I'm sorry. I'm done.
也不会再追究了
I'll stop digging.
我知道这不是汽车影院
I know it's not the Drive-In,
但考虑到我们的情况
but given our circumstances...
这样很完美
It's perfect.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我们一直都太专注于我
We've always been so focused on me,
以及我的音乐上 却从没聊过你和你的生活
my music, we never get to talk about you and your life.
-你有什么想知道的 -我不知道
- What do you wanna know? - I dunno.
随便什么都行
Stuff. Anything.
-你是一直就想当老师吗 -不是
- Have you always wanted to be a teacher? - No.
不 我
No, I, um...
我从茱莉亚音乐学院毕业后
I graduated Juilliard,
面试过卡内基音乐厅
and I auditioned at Carnegie Hall,
林肯中心 所有的大型交响乐团
Lincoln Center, all the big symphonies,
但都未能入选 而且是差得非常远
but I didn't make the cut. Not even close.
我有过梦想
I had a dream.
有时候梦想就是这样
Sometimes that's all they are.
只不过是梦而已
Just dreams.
那我们俩呢
And what about us?
也是场梦吗
Is this a dream?
有那么糟糕吗
Would that be so bad?
如果是这样的话
If it is...
那也是个美梦
It's a nice dream.
这段感情会在哪里完结呢 杰拉尔丁
Where does ?this end, Geraldine?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我们现在在一起
But we're here.
对我而言
And for me...
这就够了
that's enough.
这叫放手吗
So much for letting this go.
我们真的要撬格伦迪的车吗
Are we really breaking into Grundy's car right now?
你是怎么学会撬车的啊
How do you even know how to do that?
我和我爸一起修车
My dad and I fix cars together.
谢天谢地 她开的是一辆老款
Thank God, ?she drives an old...
好了 在继续之前 如果我要犯下重罪
Okay, before going any further, if I'm committing a felony,
我最起码得先把这个问题给问了
I need to at least ask the question.
你现在这么做是因为你还对亚奇有感觉
Are you doing this because you still have feelings for Archie,
-还是 -不是的 维罗妮卡
- or... - No, Veronica.
我们现在这么做是因为格伦迪用某种
We're doing this because Grundy has Archie
女性魅力把亚奇给控制住了
under some kind of sexual spell,
他听不进去别人的好言相劝
and he won't listen to reason.
我们现在要找的是任何
We're looking for anything
能证明格伦迪并非她所说的那么清白的证据
that proves Grundy isn't as clean as she says she is.
发夹给我
Bobby pin.
好的 装甲小姐
Okay, Ms. Guyver.
出自《强殖装甲凯普》
日本连载漫画
这一手我是从少女妙探的
I learned that from the Nancy Drew
-侦探手册里学的 -好了 快打开
- detective handbook. - Okay, go.
明尼苏达州驾照 詹妮弗·吉布森
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
"詹妮弗·吉布森"
"Jennifer Gibson"?
詹妮弗·吉布森是谁
Who the hell is Jennifer Gibson?
盒子里还有东西
That's not the only thing.
天啊
Oh, God.
别告诉我你们还在进行这场疯狂的捕风捉影
Please don't tell me you're still on this crazy witch hunt.
这不是捕风捉影 也并不疯狂
It's not a witch hunt, and it's not crazy.
-我们刚刚在格伦迪的车里 -什么
- We were just in Grundy's car... - What?
你们在她车里
You were in her car?
是啊 谢天谢地我们进去了
Yeah, and thank God we were.
-我们在车里找到了一把枪 -什么
- We found a gun. - What?
还有一张名字是詹妮弗·吉布森的驾照
And an ID with the name Jennifer Gibson.
这证明了格伦迪老师并非她所说的那个身份
This is proof Ms. Grundy is not who she says she is.
那她是谁
Then who is she?
很显然是某个叫詹妮弗·吉布森的问题女皇
Obviously some sketch-queen named Jennifer Gibson.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表