剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
and there won't be anything left to do.
所以这可能就是你最后的机会了
So, this might be your last chance.
当亚奇跟我说他那小计划 想帮你
When Archie told me about his little plan to help you,
让你振作 让你与费雷德共事时
get you on your feet, and working with Fred,
我内心深处就知道那是个错误
deep down, I knew it was a mistake.
你应该相信你的直觉
Should have listened to your gut.
你真的骗到我了
You really had me.
清理了房♥车
Cleaning the trailer.
让我相信你戒酒了
Convincing me that you had quit drinking.
长久以来我第一次那么开心
I was so happy, for the first time in so long.
你在意我了
You paid attention to me.
我们说实话吧
Let's be honest.
你之所以读我写的关于杰森之死的手稿
The only reason you even read my manuscript about Jason's murder,
就只是想确认我没有怀疑你
was to make sure I wasn't onto you.
而且 你并没有想带着我
And you didn't want to take me
去托莱多让我们一家团圆
to Toledo to get the family back together.
你就是想逃跑
You wanted to get away.
你就是想跑路
You wanted to run away.
我做了我应该做的 向来如此
I did what I had to do! What I always do!
你都不觉得愧疚吗
Are you even sorry?
我只遗憾被抓了
Sorry I got caught.
说完了吗
We done?
看着我 猪头
Look at me, Jughead!
绝对不要再来
Never come back here!
懂了吗
Understand?
懂了
Got it.
他给华金打了电♥话♥
He called Joaquin?
怎么不给猪头打
Why not Jughead?
或者你♥爸♥ 或者一位律师
Or your dad? Or a lawyer?
-很奇怪 -贝蒂怎么看
- It's weird. - What does Betty think?
她觉得很奇怪
She thinks it's weird.
华金或许知道FP是否是受雇去杀害杰森的
Joaquin might know if FP was hired to kill Jason,
如果是我爸雇的他...
if it was my father...
我必须得把这件事跟到底
I need to see this through to the end.
我们知道FP用他跟监狱外联♥系♥的机会找了你
We know FP used his call from jail to get in touch with you.
他跟你说了什么
What did he say?
基本上就是个警告
It was basically just a warning.
叫我保持低调
Said to lay low.
没人会打这样的电♥话♥让你"保持低调"
No one uses their one call to say "Lay low."
华金 你是不是知道点什么
Joaquin, do you know something?
我不是以你男友的身份和你说这番话
I'm not talking to you as your boyfriend,
我是以警长儿子的身份问你
I'm talking to you as the sheriff's son.
是FP杀了杰森吗
Did FP kill Jason?
是的
Yeah.
-我猜是的 -上帝啊
- I mean, I... I assume. - Oh, my God.
你亲眼看到他扣下扳机了吗
Did you see him pull the trigger?
没有 上帝啊 没有
No, no. God, no...
那你为什么觉得是他干的
Then why do you think he did it?
7月11日那天 我半夜
On July 11th, I got a phone call
接到了一通FP打来的电♥话♥
in the middle of the night from FP.
他说需要我帮忙在白魔龙那边做点清理工作
Said he needed help with some clean-up job at the Whyte Wyrm.
什么清理工作
What job?
白魔龙的地下室是禁止所有人进入的区域
The basement of the Whyte Wyrm is off limits to everyone,
但我就是在那和FP会面的
but that's where I met FP,
我就是在那里看到...
and that's where I saw...
杰森被枪杀的尸体
he'd been shot.
我从未问过FP是否是他干的 我就...
I never asked FP if he did it. I just...
我当时吓坏了 我就猜是他干的
I mean, I was terrified. I... I just assumed.
我们把尸体放进了冷柜中
We stashed the body in the freezer,
把现场打扫了一下 清除了证据
cleaned up the mess, got rid of any evidence...
你是个罪犯
You are a criminal.
华金 FP过去曾为我父亲海勒姆·洛奇
Joaquin, FP has done jobs for my dad,
做过一些见不得人的勾当
Hiram Lodge, in the past.
你觉得杀害杰森是否也是他指使的呢
Do you think killing Jason was one of them?
有一次我无意中听到了FP
There was one time I overheard a conversation
和野马之间的对话
between FP and Mustang...
-野马是谁 -另一位毒蛇帮成员
- Who's Mustang? - He's another Serpent.
知道这个清理工作的唯一第三者
The only other guy who knew about the clean-up.
这家伙在白魔龙和你打过一架
The guy you got into a fight with at the Wyrm.
我听到他和FP说了些关于某个富人的事情
I heard him tell FP something about some rich guy.
我不知道具体是谁
I don't know who.
-野马人在哪 -不不不
- Where is Mustang? - No, no, no, no.
你不会想要去见他的
You do not want to go see him.
是的 我就想
Yes, I do.
而你将带我们去找他 不然...
And you're going to take us. Or...
不然我就把你干的这个清理工作告诉我爸
Or I'm going to tell my dad about your little clean-up job.
我很高兴你终于回家了 波莉
I'm so glad that you're home, Pol.
而且安然无恙
And that you're safe.
孩子也健健康康的
And that the babies are okay and healthy.
但是天啊 其他一切...
But God, everything else...
简直是糟透了
is the worst.
贝蒂 我见过我爸了
Betty, I saw my dad.
你说得没错
You were right.
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something.
本地犯罪作恶看来赚不到什么钱啊
Not that much money in local crime and villainy, huh?
他就住这里
This is him, here.
野马 你在吗
Mustang? You here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我不能 我不能出现在这里 -我们走
- I can't... I can't be here. - Let's go.
给我爸打电♥话♥
Call my dad.
-儿子 -我没事 我们都没事
- Son... - I'm okay. We both are.
你们怎么会到这里来
What were you doing here in the first place?
我们知道野马是毒蛇帮成员
We knew Mustang was a Serpent.
我们只是想问问他
We just wanted to talk to him,
是否知道些关于FP的事情
to see if he knew anything about FP.
维罗妮卡 这种事情得停止了
Veronica, this has to stop.
-你为什么要这么做 -妈
- Why are you doing this? - Mom.
你觉得死因是什么
What do you think happened in there?
大概是吸食过量
Likely an overdose.
我们等着看死亡时间
We're waiting to see a time of death,
但如果他和杰森被杀一案
but it wouldn't surprise me at all
有牵连并想用吸毒来麻痹负罪感
if he was somehow involved in Jason's murder,
我完全不会感到意外
and was feeling the heat.
你们怎么会知道他住在这里的
And how'd you know he even lived here?
警长
Sheriff...
在他床底找到了这个
Found it under his bed.
赫敏·洛奇
Hermione Lodge?
能跟我解释一下为什么包上有你的名字缩写吗
Mind explaining to me why your initials are on this bag?
不是赫敏·洛奇 警长
Not Hermione Lodge, Sheriff.
-是海勒姆·洛奇 我爸 -维罗妮卡
- Hiram Lodge. My dad. - Veronica!
妈
Mom...
他曾和毒蛇帮做生意
He was doing business with the Serpents.
律师到场前我们不会再多说
And that's all we're saying until there's an attorney present.
这正是我不愿意看到发生的事
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.
如果你继续查下去 你最后会没命的
If you stay on this path, you will end up dead.
就像杰森·布鲁森一样
Just like Jason Blossom.
你得相信我
You gotta believe me.
好吗 我说了我想保护你
Okay? When I tell you I'm trying to protect you.
这是我的责任
That is my job.
这也是我唯一在意的事情
It's the only one that counts.
-你明白了吗 -是的
- Do you got that? - Yes.
妈 妈
Mom! Mom... Mom!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你必须让你的朋友停手 免得他们受伤
You gotta tell your friends to stop before they get hurt.
你真是一点都不了解他们 对吧
You really don't know them at all, do you?
就像我不了解你一样
Just like I don't know you.
-华金 -怎么了
- Joaquin? - Yeah?
我会想你的 学生仔
I'm gonna miss you, Preppy...
听着 我不想当着你朋友的面说这话
Look, I didn't want to say this in front of your friends,
但还有一件事
but there's something else.
我爸一辈子都在对我说谎
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表