剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情回顾
Previously on Riverdale...
他们在摧毁我们的生活
They're ruining our lives,
对他们而言只不过是场游戏
and to them it's just a game.
维罗妮卡
他们把分数写在某个秘密手册里
They keep score in some secret playbook.
你想要复仇 我陪你一起
You want vengeance? I'm with you.
-我有个计划 -你喜欢给人泼脏水吗 查克
- And I have a plan. - You like shaming people, Chuck?
为你毁了波莉道歉
Apologize for ruining Polly.
-什么 老天 -道歉 杰森
- What the hell? - Do it, Jason!
-为你对我做的事道歉 -听着 我不是杰森
- Apologize for what you did to me! - Look, I'm not Jason!
杰森
这就是我们的保险
This is our insurance.
给你 藏好了
Here, stash it. Keep it safe.
赫敏·洛奇将会溃败
Hermione Lodge will crumble.
也许你该把她送进监狱而不是海勒姆
Maybe you should've sent her to jail instead of Hiram.
我听到了布鲁森夫妇的谈话
I heard Mr. And Mrs. Blossom talking.
听起来克利福德·布鲁森主使了
It sounded like Clifford Blossom was responsible
送维罗妮卡的父亲进监狱这事
for sending Veronica's dad to jail.
从我们开始约会起你就无视我
Ever since we started dating you've ignored me,
-你抛弃了我 -让我补偿你吧
- you've ditched me. - Let me make it up to you.
抱歉 亚奇 但我不会被收买♥♥
Sorry, Archie, but I won't be bought.
律师们这周过来
The lawyers are coming over this week
为你父亲的听证会给我们录口供
to take our statements for your dad's hearing.
我难道要说谎吗
Am I gonna have to lie?
我爸是个罪犯
My father is a criminal.
在工作日
Weekdays,
上午8点25到下午3点01
from 8:25 a.m. to 3:01 p.m.,
我们要循规蹈矩
we adhere to a strict regimen.
我们的一切生活都被控制了
Everything in our lives controlled.
但后来发生了杰森·布鲁森谋杀案这样的事
But then something like the murder of Jason Blossom happens,
让你发现一切根本不受掌控
and you realize there is no such thing as control.
只有混乱
There is only chaos.
然而
Nevertheless,
我们中的某些人依然在无序的世界中
some of us strive to impose and maintain order
制定和维持秩序
in what is, fundamentally, an orderless world.
一件我们无法预料的事
A fact which would very soon be confirmed
很快将被证实
in ways none of us could have foreseen.
我要走了
I'm, uh... I'm headed out.
很抱歉要错过你这周末的生日了 猪头
Sorry to be missing your birthday this weekend, Jug.
你什么都不会错过 安德鲁斯先生
Oh, you will not be missing anything, Mr. Andrews,
我基本上不过生日
I barely acknowledge my own birthday.
亚奇 能下楼帮个忙吗
Arch, can you give me a hand downstairs?
好消息是离婚协议
The good news is that all these divorce papers
还有那些法律程序都要弄完了
and legal mumbo jumbo will be done.
这周末就能搞定了
Should be behind us by the end of the week.
你现在去找老妈
Are you only going to see Mom now
只是因为你和赫敏·洛奇
because you and Hermione Lodge...
不不 儿子 我和她结束了
No. No, son, I ended that.
和她一起工作 一起生活不合适
Being together, working together, not a good idea.
既然这样
In that case, then,
那为什么要对老妈这么决绝
why finalize things in such a final way now?
有时长痛不如短痛
Sometimes, son, you just gotta rip the Band-Aid off.
你也可以试着和好
Or you can try and fix things.
已经过了那个时候了 亚奇
We're past that point, Archie.
我上周和她谈了 这些事她只字未提 老爸
I spoke to Mom last week, she didn't mention any of this, Dad.
你妈两年前就走了
Your mom moved out two years ago.
她没告诉你是因为
She didn't tell you because
她想让我来当黑脸
she wanted me to be the bearer of bad news.
我要是和你走呢
What if I came with you?
这是我和你♥妈♥的♥事
This is between me and your mom.
我会回来看你的
I'll check in.
你们在干嘛
What's going on?
维罗妮卡 这是保罗·索尔贝里 你♥爸♥的律师
Veronica, this is Paul Sowerberry, your father's attorney.
他来给我们准备
He's here to prep us for our statements
你♥爸♥上庭时的陈词
and help ?at your dad's hearing.
但我和你说了 妈 我不会说的
Except, I told you, Mom, I'm not giving one.
-不是你想要的那种 -等等
- Not one you'd want. - Just...
你不会被问到
You won't be asked any questions
你父亲的生意安排
about your father's business arrangements.
我们只需要你和你母亲谈谈他这个人
We just need you and your mother to speak to his character.
让大家知道他是个普通人
It'll humanize him.
这样可能会为他减刑
Which could mean a lesser sentence.
如果你不做陈词
If you don't make a statement,
那就会很麻烦 情况就不容乐观了
well, that's problematic and damaging.
我已经和她说过了
I've already told her all of this.
老爸自作自受 我上学要迟到了
Well, Dad made his bed. And I'm late for school.
维罗妮卡 我们得跟你说件事
Veronica, there's something we need to talk to you about.
说吧
Bring it.
经历了今早的事 我什么都能接受了
After the morning I've had, I'm ready for just about anything.
好吧 亚奇之前和布鲁森家的人在一起
Okay, well, Archie was with the Blossoms.
董事会还在的时候 他
While their Board was in town, he, um...
你和她说吧 你当时在场
Why don't you tell her? You were there.
怎么突然感觉像劝朋友和好一样
Why is this suddenly feeling like a friendtervention?
我无意中听到布鲁森先生说是他
I overheard Mr. Blossom say he's the one responsible
害你♥爸♥被抓入狱的
for your dad being arrested and put in jail.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding?
我爸进监狱
Why the hell would Clifford Blossom
怎么会和克利福德·布鲁森有关系
have anything to do with why he's in prison?
我不知道你是否知道
Hey, you may or may not know this,
猪头生日快到了
but it's Jughead's birthday.
什么 他什么都没说
What? And he didn't say anything?
明天就是 他没当回事
It's tomorrow, and he doesn't like making a big deal out of it.
他每天都会去比茹看场双片连映
Every year, he goes to a double feature at the Bijou.
算是他的传统
It's like this tradition.
过去几年一直是我陪他看
Last few years, I've been his movie-buddy.
但现在他有女友了
But now that he has a girlfriend...
当然 我会陪他去
Well, of course, I'll take him.
但你陪我们呗
But you should still come with us.
不 我可不想当电灯泡
No. I don't wanna be a third wheel.
来吧 就像原来一样
Come on. It'll be like old times.
"三个火枪手"
The Three Musketeers.
其实吧 亚奇 当时是有四个
Actually, Archie, there were four Musketeers.
-回见 贝蒂 -好
- I'll see you later, Betty. - Okay.
我是琼斯
Yeah, this is Jones.
琼斯先生 我是贝蒂·库伯
Mr. Jones, hi, this is Betty Cooper.
-猪头的 -女友 我记得
- Jughead's... - Girlfriend, yeah, I remember.
太好了 我打来
Great, well, I'm calling
因为明天是猪头的生日
because it's Jughead's birthday tomorrow,
希望您能陪我们
and I wanted to see if maybe you would come
一起看个电影 再吃个晚饭
see a movie with us, maybe grab dinner?
他知道你打给我吗
Does he know you're calling me?
不知道 我想给他个惊喜
No, I thought maybe I'd surprise him.
我去
Oh, man.
据我所知 猪头不喜欢惊喜
There's one thing that Jughead likes less than surprises,
更不喜欢过生日
and that's his birthday.
这孩子从没举办过生日派对 也从不想举办
Kid's never even had a party, never wanted one...
什么 从没有吗
What? Never?
总之 我觉得我能给猪头最好的礼物
Anyway, I think the best gift that I could give to Jughead
就是不去烦他
would be to stay away.
-但我很感谢你能打给我 贝蒂 -好吧
- But I appreciate the call, Betty. - Okay.
行了 别再说我的事了
Anyway, enough about my drama.
贝蒂 你刚提到猪头的生日
Betty, you were saying something about Jughead's birthday?
嗯 琼斯先生告诉我
Yeah. Just that Mr. Jones told me
猪头从没有举办过生日派对
Jughead's never had a birthday party.
那我们给他举办一个
Let's have one for him.
-低调的惊喜派对 -不要
- Like, a low-key surprise party. - Uh, no, no.
-这主意太棒了 -猪头不喜欢过生日
- That's a fantastic idea. - Jughead doesn't like his birthday.
大家都这么说 但没人真的讨厌过生日
Everybody says that, nobody means it.
猪头一向喜欢独来独往
Jughead is a lone wolf.
别管别人的反对意见
Okay. ?Ignoring the negativity.
贝蒂 你懂我的
Betty, you know me,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表