剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
而且你俩的总词汇量就跟一个烤土豆一样
and you've got the combined vocabulary of a baked potato.
就把这当做你们最后一次
Consider this your last
以雌狐队成员身份参加训练
practice as River Vixens,
以及作为我的社交女仆的最后一周吧
and your last week as my social handmaidens.
你们被彻底开除了
You're fired on all fronts.
我说完了 滚吧 小贱♥人♥们
That's all. Shoo, bitches.
生日快乐
-老爸 怎么了 -就是问问你怎么样
- Hey, Dad, what's up? - Just checking in.
我走之前我们没能多聊聊让我感到很内疚
I felt bad we didn't get the chance to talk more before I left.
是的 你有点对我不理不睬 爸
Yeah, well, you kind of shut me down, Dad.
你见到妈了吗
Have you seen Mom yet?
没有 我们本打算一起吃晚餐的 但是
No. We were gonna have dinner, but...
-但是什么 -我们觉得还是明早
- But what? - We decided it would be better
等律师来了再见面比较好
to meet tomorrow morning, with the lawyers.
是啊 因为事情糟糕到
Right. 'Cause things are so bad,
没有调停人在场你们都不能好好说话了
you can't talk without a mediator.
爸 我得挂了 拜拜
Dad, I gotta go, bye.
好吧 你是最差选择了
Okay, so you're the worst.
但恰巧我们俩的夙敌
But it just so happens that both our archnemesi,
贝蒂·库伯和维罗妮卡·洛奇
Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge,
会在那个傻瓜亚奇家里举办一场小型派对
will be at a little shindig at that chowderhead Archie's house.
想和我组队去捣捣乱吗 查克
Wanna team-up for a little destruction, Chuck?
索尔贝里先生
Mr Sowerberry,
让我告诉你我认为发生了什么
let me tell you what I think happened.
布鲁森家族以前同意无限期支付我家一笔费用
The Blossoms agreed to pay my family a fee in perpetuity.
克利福德·布鲁森想结束这个协议
Clifford Blossom tried to end this agreement
这样他以后就能停止支付这笔款项
so he could stop paying my family after all these decades.
而当我的父亲 以他的脾气 拒绝之后
And when my father, being my father, refused,
克利福德便报♥警♥把他给逮捕起来了
it was Clifford who called the police and got him arrested.
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
我既不能证实也不能否认
I can't confirm or deny...
而一直没提起这件事是因为
And the reason this hasn't come out yet
这或许会让我爸看起来像是一位谋杀嫌犯吗
is because it might make my Dad look like a murder suspect?
这确实是我们的担忧
That is our concern, yes.
关于录口供这件事你改变主意了吗
Have you changed your mind about making a statement?
如果你问我 我不倾向于这么做
If anything, I'm less inclined.
我告诉你父亲说你...
I told your father that you were...
在帮他这件事上有点抵触情绪
conflicted about helping him.
"我亲爱的女儿"
"My darling daughter."
"如果你不想为我出庭作证
"If you do not testify on my behalf,
恐怕你可怜的母亲就要陷入这个烂摊子了"
I'm afraid your poor mother might be drawn into this awful mess."
"尽管这么说让我很痛苦
"It pains me to say,
但是她并没有你认为的那么无辜"
but she is not nearly as innocent as you believe."
"想清楚你下一步该怎么做吧 维罗妮卡"
"Think carefully about your next move, Veronica."
"你和你母亲的余生
"The rest of your life, and your mother's,
就看你接下来的决定了"
will be decided by it."
比茹
我刚在跟凯文聊天
Hey, I was talking to Kevin.
他跟我说你和查克
He told me that you and Chuck
昨天在食堂起了点冲突
had some scene in the cafeteria yesterday.
没什么大不了的
It wasn't a big deal.
那晚你们之间到底发生了什么事
What exactly happened between you guys that night?
维罗妮卡叫我不要透露细节 知道吗
Veronica asked me to keep the details under wraps, okay?
好吧 没事
Yeah. All right. No worries.
我问你只是因为
I only really asked because
你听起来很沮丧
you made it sound like you were upset.
如果我对什么事很沮丧的话
If I was upset about anything,
那就是你的生日我还是从亚奇口中得知的
it was that I had to hear about your birthday
而不是从你口中 猪头
from Archie and not you, Jug.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我以为你不是会看《美国狼人》那种女孩
I didn't think you were an American Werewolf kind of girl.
那你就错了 猪头三
Ooh. That's where you're wrong, Jughead Jones.
我内心痴迷猛兽
I'm all about the beast within.
如果是两部连映
If it's a double feature,
那是不是意味着我可以去上厕所
does that mean I have time to go to the bathroom?
要我就憋着 埃塞尔
I'd hold it, Ethel.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
我看上去像猪头吗
Do I look like Jughead to you?
贝蒂刚发来短♥信♥ 他们快到了
Oh. Betty just texted me. They're almost here.
华金你见过了 对吗
You've met Joaquin, right?
一直没有这个荣幸
I haven't had the pleasure.
我以为今晚是小圈子聚会
Also I thought it was inner-circle only tonight?
华金是我男友 所以他属于小圈子
Joaquin's my boyfriend, that makes him inner-circle.
好吧 我刚结束一场
Uh-huh, well, I just came from
和我父亲的律师进行的最疯狂的会面
the most insane meeting with my dad's lawyer.
既有他即将到来的听证会
Between his upcoming hearing
还有他可能与杰森谋杀案有关
and his potential involvement in Jason's murder,
跟别提还有我妈的事 我心情糟透了
not to mention my mom's, I'm in a foul mood.
各位 这次真是他们来了
Guys, they're really coming this time.
所有人躲起来
Everybody hide.
真是受不了了
Ugh, I'm so over this.
惊喜
Surprise!
我们不看连场电影就是为了这个啊
This is why we left the double feature.
生日快乐 哥们
Happy birthday, bro.
真的没这个必要
You really shouldn't have.
你一身臭味 你喝醉了吗
Ugh, you reek. Are you drunk?
没有
No.
谢谢维罗妮卡 谢谢各位
Thanks, Veronica. Thanks, everyone.
-凯文来了 -生日快乐 兄弟
- Oh, it's Kevin! - Happy birthday, bud.
这是我男朋友 华金
This is my boyfriend, Joaquin.
很高兴认识你
Hey, nice to meet you.
有人看到贝蒂了吗
Um, has anyone seen Betty?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的猪头
Happy birthday to you, dear Jughead!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you!
真令人难忘 贝蒂
That was haunting, Betty.
吹蜡烛许个愿吧
Blow out the candles and make a wish.
我希望现在只有我们两个人
I wish it were just the two of us right now.
一口气吹灭啦
One blow!
维罗妮卡
Veronica?
为你♥爸♥的事吗
The stuff with your dad?
这只是冰山一角
It's just the tip of the iceberg.
我现在不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
不该是纽约的老油条
Isn't it the New York sophisticate
来带坏可爱天真的小镇男孩吗
who's supposed to corrupt the sweet small-town boy?
我爸去看我妈了
My dad's visiting my mom.
他们要办理离婚手续了
They're about to finalize the divorce.
亚奇 如果我妈跟这事有关的话...
God, Archie, if my mom had anything to do with that...
不 是他们自己的原因
No. This was them.
我妈想离开河谷镇
My mom wanted to leave Riverdale,
但我爸不想走
my dad wanted to stay.
我必须做出选择 我选了我爸
I had to choose, and I chose my dad.
算了 跟你现在经历的事相比不算什么
Forget it. It's nothing compared to what you're going through.
他威胁我 亚奇
He threatened me, Archie.
他说要是我不替他声明
Said he would destroy my mom
他要毁了我妈
if I didn't make a statement on his behalf.
他说我妈跟他一样脱不了干系
Said she was just as guilty as he was.
也许他在说谎 也许不是
And maybe he's lying or maybe he isn't.
也许是他杀了杰森·布鲁森...
And maybe he killed Jason Blossom, and...
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
就是过来拿点冰淇淋...
Just coming to get ice cream, so...
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
还好 我只是不像平常有尽情派对的心情
Yeah, no, I'm just not in a party mood like I usually am.
-我跟你一样 -等等
- That makes two of us. - Whoa. Wait.
你不会真的因为我给你办派对不开心吧
You're not actually upset that I threw you a party, are you?
派对很棒 贝蒂 我很感激
It is nice, Betty. I appreciate it.
只是如果只有我们四个人
It's just I would be happier
在老爹快餐店的卡座里我会更开心
if it was just the four of us in a booth at Pop's.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表