剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
所有的一切
About everything.
猪头 我们搞砸了 我们都搞砸了
Juggy, we screwed up. We all did.
闯进你♥爸♥的房♥车很不对
Breaking into your dad's trailer was wrong,
但至少得到了一些有用的信息
but at least some good came out of it.
我相当肯定我爸刚因涉嫌谋杀被逮捕了
Pretty sure my dad was just arrested for murder.
我们搜查他的房♥车时那把枪并不在那里
That gun wasn't there when we searched his trailer.
是有人在我们走之后把它放在那儿的
Someone put it there after we left.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
在你的拖车里找到的那把枪
The gun we found in your trailer
与杀死杰森·布鲁森的子弹匹配
matched the bullet that killed Jason Blossom.
所以 你是跟他有恩怨
So, did you know him well,
还是只是为了刺♥激♥
or did you just do it for kicks?
去年夏天
Last summer,
一个红毛小子来酒吧找到我
a redhead kid comes up to me at the bar,
白魔龙酒吧
the Whyte Wyrm.
他说他计划带他怀孕的女友私奔
Said he was planning to run away with his pregnant girlfriend.
-波莉·库伯 -我后来知道了
- Polly Cooper. - So I would learn.
他要我给他准备一辆逃跑用的车和一些现金
He asked me to set him up with a getaway car and some cash.
我们做了笔交易
We made a deal.
我给他弄了辆车
In exchange for some wheels,
和一大笔现金 作为交换他会帮我运一次货
and a tidy sum, he would make a delivery for me.
-毒品吗 -是的
- Drugs? - Mmm.
我给他弄了一辆旅行车
I got him a station wagon,
在车后藏了一些大♥麻♥
stashed some weed in the back.
然后...
Then...
我合计了一下
I put two and two together.
发觉他是克利福德·布鲁森的儿子
Realized he was Cliff Blossom's son.
我就想...
I thought...
像他那样的孩子什么都有
Kid like that has everything.
为什么会找我这样的人帮忙
Why in the hell does he need a guy like me?
然后他告诉了我他的计划
Then he told me his plan.
七月四号♥那天
On July 4th,
他妹妹将划船把他送到甜水河对岸
his sister was going to row him across Sweetwater River,
然后把船弄翻 说他溺水身亡
tip the boat, and say he drowned.
他刚一过河
Once he made it across the river,
我就在他到达那台逃跑用车之前抓住了他
I grabbed him before he reached his getaway car,
他把车藏了起来 我不知道在哪
which he'd stashed I don't know where.
然后 我把他带到了白魔龙酒吧...
And then, I took him to the Wyrm...
把他关在地下室
Held him in the basement.
我把他绑了起来 并制定了我自己的计划
I kept him tied up and worked out my plan.
什么计划
Which was?
给克利福·布鲁森捎个信说他儿子活着
Get word to Cliff Blossom that his son was alive,
并索要赎金
and being held for ransom.
定一个交付地点完成赎金交易
Set up a drop-off point for payment to get him back.
就在我捎信给布鲁森之前
Before I sent word to Blossom,
那个孩子挣脱了捆绑
the kid got loose.
尝试逃跑
Tried to escape.
于是你就一枪毙了他 把他放到了冰柜里
And that's when you shot him and stuffed him in the freezer.
等事情平息下来
Once things quieted down,
你们放弃在甜水河打捞他的尸体后
and your guys were done dragging Sweetwater River for his body,
我便把尸体丢到了那里
that's when I dumped it.
那个我们唯一已经搜查过的地方
The only place we'd already looked.
你闯入我家 偷了我的调查卷宗吗
You break into my house and steal my files?
是 是我做的
Yeah, I did.
我甚至跟踪我儿子和贝蒂·库伯
I even followed my son and Betty Cooper
找到了杰森的逃跑用车 并放火烧了它
to Jason's getaway car, and torched it.
你肯定觉得自己特别聪明
You must've thought you're real smart.
现在 我想听你亲口说
Now, I wanna hear you say it.
是你杀害了杰森·布鲁森吗
Did you kill Jason Blossom?
打扰一下 长官
Excuse me, sir.
我们得见下凯勒警长
We need to see Sheriff Keller.
有个巨大的错误
There's been a huge mistake.
警长 我们要和你谈谈FP·琼斯
Sheriff, we need to talk to you about FP Jones.
-他怎么了 -他是清白的
- What about him? - He's innocent.
他是被陷害的
He's being framed.
那他为什么刚刚认罪
Then why did he just confess?
河谷镇
第一季 第十二集
还杰森一个公道
波莉 最难以置信的事情发生了
Polly, the most incredible thing has happened.
他杀了杰森 不是...
He killed Jason, not...
我去了警局
I went to the station.
我直视杀害我们儿子的凶手的双眼
I looked our son's killer in the eye.
终于 我们得到了安宁
Finally, we'll have peace.
杰森会安息的
Jason will have peace.
而我们...我们都可以重新开始新生活了
And we... We can all start over.
我们所有人
All of us.
警方说FP是单人作案
The police report said FP worked alone.
没有提到你♥爸♥ 罗尼 这是个好消息吧
No mention of your dad, Ronnie. That's good news, right?
我一直不禁在想...
I can't stop thinking that...
也许是我爸又雇了个毒蛇帮的人把枪栽赃给他
maybe my dad hired another Serpent to plant that gun.
这太离奇了 不是吗 猪头怎么样
It's surreal, isn't it? How's Jughead doing?
不太好
Not good.
他今天不来了 他在警局
He's not coming in today. He's at the station.
在被你♥爸♥拷问
Being grilled by your dad.
他只是在做他的本职工作
Who's just doing his job.
他当然会问猪头一些问题
I mean, of course he's gonna ask Jughead questions.
好吧 但他这是在浪费时间 凯文
Okay, well, he's wasting his time, Kev.
因为FP没有杀害杰森
Because FP didn't kill Jason.
-贝蒂 他认罪了 -要么是屈打成招
- Betty, he confessed. - Or he was coerced.
要么是在保护某个人 或许是某个毒蛇帮的人
Or he's protecting someone, maybe a Serpent.
我妈看见他和华金一起...
My mom saw him and Joaquin together...
别 别把我男朋友扯进这件事
Don't! Do not drag my boyfriend into this.
你要...
What're you...
-不是吧 -什么
- Oh, no. - What?
他今天不是不来吗
What happened to him not coming in today?
对不起 谢丽尔
I'm sorry, Cheryl.
够了
Enough!
琼斯先生 你跟我过来 就现在
Mr. Jones, you need to come with me. Right now.
他刚是在道歉 他没有做错任何事
He was apologizing. He didn't do anything wrong!
-谢丽尔 -我几乎都没碰到他
- Cheryl? ?- I barely touched him.
不是他的错 谢丽尔
It's not his fault, Cheryl.
即使是他爸做的 那...
Even if his dad did do it, it's...
所有人都走到我面前
Everybody keeps coming up to me,
拥抱我
and hugging me,
告诉我 杀害我哥的凶手
and telling me that I must be so relieved
终于被抓住了 我一定如释重负
that my brother's killer has finally been caught.
噩梦终于结束了
That this nightmare is over.
那为什么我没这种感觉
Then why doesn't it feel that way?
校长在里面问了什么
What happened in there?
我今天的第二场审问
My second interrogation of the day.
都不知道他俩谁更混♥蛋♥
Don't know who's more of a dick,
凯勒还是韦瑟比
Keller or Weatherbee.
别听他们说的 他们都是错的
Don't listen to them. Everyone else is wrong.
你♥爸♥是无辜的 我只是需要证明这一点 猪头
Your dad's innocent, and we just need to prove it, Jug.
那是谁下的杀手 贝蒂
Who killed him, then, Betty?
告诉我
Tell me.
如果不是我爸 那是谁杀害了杰森·布鲁森
If it wasn't my dad, who killed Jason Blossom?
他说了是他杀的 而你知道吗
He said he did it, and you know what?
我这辈子一直在等待
I've been waiting my whole life
那个男人去做正确的事情
for that man to do the right thing,
而我现在我受够了
and I'm done.
-你也应该如此 -猪头
- You should be, too. - Jug.
是的 我非常感谢
Yes, I... I appreciate it.
是韦瑟比打来的
That was Weatherbee.
他担心猪头的人身安全
He's concerned for Jug's personal safety.
在谢丽尔的事情发生之后
After what happened with Cheryl,
他担心其他同学会对此有所反应
he's worried about the other students' reaction to it.
他觉得猪头最好还是在家里完成这学期的学业
Thinks Jughead should finish the semester from home.
就因为谢丽尔打了他猪头就要被赶出学校
Jughead's getting kicked out because Cheryl pummeled him.
这公平吗
How is that fair?
是不公平
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表