剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
All you have to do is trust.
你会吗
Will you?
猪头 你♥爸♥和我们说的... 我并不知情
Jughead, what your dad told us... I had no idea.
我也是
Me neither.
真是发人深省啊
Illuminating, isn't it?
我爸一定有他自己的理由
My dad must've had a good reason.
坑我爸吗
For screwing over my dad?
准备好走了吗 小猪
Are you ready to roll, Jugs?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
很抱歉 洛奇女士 您的卡被拒了
I'm sorry, Ms. Lodge, but your card's been declined.
真的吗
Really?
让我猜猜 它被挂失了
And let me guess, it's been reported stolen.
确实是的
It has, in fact.
我们应该报♥警♥的
We're supposed to call the cops.
当然 报♥警♥吧
Yeah, sure. Call the cops.
我们很乐意告诉警♥察♥我们的年纪
We'll be happy to tell them how old we are.
或者我可以打给我妈 镇长
Or I could call my mom, the mayor.
这些钱应该够了
This should cover it.
维罗妮卡 你妈要断你的粮吗
Veronica, did your mom cut you off?
她已经这么做了
She did.
-这是好事吗 -雷吉
- And that's a good thing? - Oh, Reggie.
我们洛奇家的女人就是这么做事的
This is how we Lodge women roll.
我们虚晃一枪又闪开 悄悄接近又撤退自如
We feint, we parry, we approach, we retreat.
我们就如同蟒蛇与猫鼬间的缠斗之舞
We're like a cobra and a mongoose dancing.
她憋不住了 我想这意味着
She blinked, which means, I suspect,
赫敏·洛奇准备好谈判了
that Hermione Lodge is ready to negotiate.
我就在这沙发上睡
I'll sleep right here on this couch,
你可以去卧室睡
You can have the bedroom.
我不会占你的床的 爸
I'm not gonna take your bed, dad.
反正也不是我第一次睡在这玩意上了
It wouldn't be the first time I crashed on this thing.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
如果你留下来... 你要留下来吗
If you stay... are you? You're gonna stay?
上学别迟到
Don't be late for school.
没事的
It's all right.
我的学习进度已经比全班同学都快了
I'm already way ahead in all my classes.
我和妈谈过了
Hey, I talked to mom.
她在客服中心找了份工作
She got a job at a call center
来付上培训班的钱
to pay for her line classes
我猜她终于要去拿她的高中毕业证了
I guess she's finally going after her GED.
糖豆在帮助她学习
Jellybean is helping her study.
顺便说下 糖豆想改名叫JB
By the way, Jellybean wants to go with JB now.
她觉得这样听起来更酷
She thinks it sounds cooler.
她才十岁就在听平克·弗洛伊德的黑胶唱片了
She's 10 years old and listens to Pink Floyd on vinyl,
著名摇滚乐队
我觉得她很难变得更酷了
I don't think she could get any cooler.
哥们 你的即兴演奏会怎么样
Hey, bud. how was your jam session?
挺好的 直到FP告诉我们
It was great, until FP told us
是你逼他离开了他帮你创立的公♥司♥
you forced him out of the company he helped found.
那是他的说法 想听听我的吗
That's his story, wanna hear mine, hmm?
FP当时一团糟
FP was a mess.
他从公♥司♥偷东西拿出去卖♥♥
He was stealing from the company and selling stuff on the side.
结合这些事情来看 我已经相当大度了
All things considered, I was pretty generous.
大度到你没有给他第二次机会吗
So generous you didn't give him a second chance?
我当然给了
Of course I did.
你无法想象我把他从监狱
You have no idea how many times
保释出来多少次了
I bailed that man out of jail,
儿子 当有人溺水了
son, when someone is drowning,
你可以试着去救他们
you can try to save them,
但如果他们想拖你下水就不要救
but not if they're gonna drag you down with them.
我为了我的家人
I did the best I could for my family.
为了你做到了最好
For you.
对 谁关心猪头最后是否也会一起溺死呢
Yeah, and who cares if Jughead ended up drowning, too.
挂失我的美运通卡
Reporting my American Expreess card as stolen,
干得漂亮
Well-played.
我还以为你会欣赏我走的这步棋呢
I thought you might appreciate that.
好了 宝贝 我做了让你失望的事
Now, mija. I've done things to upset you.
你也做了让我失望的事
You've done things to upset me.
所以这件事我们将完全按照
So we're gonna deal with this
你父亲喜欢的方式来解决
exactly as your father would like.
协商解决 我先开始
With a negotiation. I'll start.
我和安德鲁斯先生一起工作
I am working with Mr. Andrews,
是的 我们彼此互生情愫
and yes, we are developing feelings for each other.
但我还不能告诉你这意味着什么
But I can't tell you what it means yet.
因为我尚不清楚自己的想法
Because I don't know myself.
那爸爸怎么办
What about daddy?
他做的一些决定疏远了
He has made certain decisions that have distanced him
和我以及这个家的关系
from me and this family.
所以我需要做些决定
So I need to make certain decisions
继续生活下去 过我想要的生活
about my life moving forward, what I want.
所以呢 你想要我接受你的情人吗
So, what, you want me to accept your affair?
在我们得到更多信息之前 是的
Until we get more information, yes.
这正是我想要你接受的
That is what i'm asking you to accept.
好 我同意 现在轮到我了
Fine. agreed. now, my turn.
我在听
I'm listening.
不论你和费雷德之间发生什么
Whatever is happening with you and Fred,
都不允许发生在这间房♥子里
can't happen under this roof.
同意
Agreed.
还有你必须向爸爸坦白
And you have to come clean to daddy
你伪造我签名的事
about forging my signature.
洛奇实业需要和
Lodge industries needs to partner
正经生意伙伴合作 而不是罪犯
with legitimate businesses, not criminals.
我明白 我不想让爸爸觉得是我背叛了他
Understood. I don't want daddy thinking I betrayed him.
我会告诉他伪造签名的事
I will tell him about the forgery.
并告诉他这都是我的独断专行
And say it was all my doing.
与此同时 网购
And in the meantime, the online shopping,
泡吧
the clubbing,
这些都得打住了
all that stops.
-这样可以吗 -可以
- Yes? - Yes.
-你们好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
有什么事吗
Uh, what's up?
我需要你跟我回局里一趟
I'm going to need you to come down to the station with me.
给我爸打电♥话♥
Call my dad.
-好的 好的 -当然
- Yeah, yeah. - Of course.
那辆车上又发现了新证据
Forensics came back on the car.
尽管车子被火烧毁 我们还是
Despite the fire, we were able to
从车上提取了一对指纹
pull a pair of prints off the truck.
你的和贝蒂的
Yours and Betty's.
当然 这并不意外
This is, of course, no surprise.
但是让我感到意外的是这个
But what did surprise me was this.
你的指纹因为
Your prints were on file
六年前的一场事故而有过案底
from an incident that happened six years ago,
你因此在河谷镇少管所
where you spent some time with the Riverdale
待了一段时间 罪名是
Juvenile Delinquencies Center for
"企图烧毁河谷镇小学"
"attempting to burn down Riverdale Elementary School."
我当时只是在玩火柴
I was playing with matches,
而且对一位警长来说把这二者联♥系♥起来很牵强
and that's a pretty tenuous connection for a sheriff.
此外 韦瑟比校长也允许我
Well, principal weatherbee also allowed me
查阅了你的校园档案
to have a look at your school records.
你的校园生活真是漫长又艰辛啊 琼斯先生
You have a long and rough history, Mr. Jones.
饱受欺凌
Bullied a lot.
是啊 我的名字是猪头
Yeah, my name is Jughead.
橄榄球队欺负得你最狠
By the football team, in particular.
我只能假设杰森·布鲁森是否也在其列
I can only assume that would have included Jason Blossom.
这样如何
So how about this?
你能告诉我7月11日
How about you tell me your whereabouts
那周你在哪里吗
on the week of July 11th,
真是疯了 你怀疑我
This is crazy. you think I...
猪头 像你这样的孩子
Jughead. A kid like you,
被一个混账老爸在糟糕的环境中带大
raised on the wrong side of the tracks by a deadbeat dad,
又被杰森·布鲁森这样的孩子欺负
bullied by kids like jason blossom.
谁不想狠狠报复一下呢
Who wouldn't want to lash out at that?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表