剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我不会再继续和你谈了
I'm not talking to you anymore.
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
谢丽尔 你之前叫波莉派对女孩
Cheryl, you've called Polly a party girl.
你见过她吸毒吗 亲眼见过吗
Have you seen her take drugs? Firsthand?
我不确定 怎么了
Um... I'm not sure, why?
尽职调查
Due diligence.
我们可不想要一位不适格的母亲
We wouldn't want an unfit mother
来养育我们的孙儿 对吗
raising our grandchild now, would we?
不 当然不行
No, of course not.
人不是我杀的 贝蒂 你要相信我
I didn't do it, Betty, you have to believe me.
当然 我站在你这边 我也知道你的为人
Of course, I was with you, and I know who you are.
那些失乐园的孩子被送往死牢
Those Paradise Lost kids went to death row
只是因为他们身着黑色
because they wore black
并且他们听金属乐队的歌♥
and they listened to Metallica.
我不想做替罪羊
I don't wanna become a scapegoat.
我不会让那发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
对你不利的证据都是间接证据
All the evidence against you is circumstantial.
我们会把你弄出去的
We're gonna get you out of here.
我爸来了吗
Is my dad here yet?
亚奇和他爸来了
Archie's here with his dad.
他们正在和警长谈话
They're talking to the sheriff.
没人知道你♥爸♥在哪
No one knows where your dad is.
猪头在里面并不配合
Jughead's not helping himself in there.
我让他提供不在场证明 他却闭口不言
I asked him for an alibi, and he just gave me lip.
他当时在我那儿工作
He was working for me.
是的 7月11日那个星期 对吗
Yeah, the week of july 11th, was it?
没错 我让他为我锤掉一些板料
Yeah, I had him tear down some drywall for me.
有什么能证明你所说的话吗
You can provide me with documentation to support that?
我得去检查一下考勤卡
I have to check my time cards.
猪头
Jughead!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一听到你的消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I got your messages.
我的手♥机♥ 该死的电池
My phone, the friggin' battery.
昨晚忘记充电了
I forgot to plug it in last night.
-到底发生什么事了 -没什么
- What the hell happened? - Nothing.
现在没事了
It's fine now.
安德鲁斯先生都搞定了
Mr. Andrews took care of it.
那些自以为是的废物凭什么把你带来这儿
What jacked-up crap did they accuse you of in there, huh?
那些混♥蛋♥试图像对我做的那样
Those bastards trying to throw you in jail
把你送进监狱吗 去他妈的
like they did your old man? well, screw that.
我要好好教训教训凯勒 看他还......
I will rip Keller a new one for trying to pull that...
冷静
Settle down.
这是我儿子 他是我儿子 费雷德
This is my son, he is my son, Fred!
为了你儿子你也会这么干的
You'd do the same for your boy.
爸
Dad.
别再帮倒忙了
Don't make things worse.
求你了
Please.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, all right, then.
你和我一起回家吗
You, uh, ?coming home with me?
他可以和我们住一起 琼斯先生
He can stay with us, Mr. Jones.
我们已经邀请过他了
We already offered.
你希望如此吗
Is that what you want?
也许这样最好
Maybe that's for the best.
要是你不介意的话 弗雷德
If you don't mind, Fred.
尊重你的意愿 FP
Whatever you want, FP.
这是你们两个之间的事
It's between the two of you.
我跟你走 爸爸
I'll go with you, dad.
儿子 听我说
Son, listen to me.
我会去做你想做的事情
I'm gonna do what you want.
洗心革面
Get my act together.
我会把你妈和糖豆接回家
I'm gonna get your mom and Jellybean home
这样我们就能住在同一个屋檐下了
So we're all under the same roof.
我保证 但是...
I promise. but I...
我还需要一点时间
I just need a little time to do that.
不用太久 一个月 顶多两个月
Not a lot, not long, a month, two at the most.
然后我们就让生活回到正轨 好吗
And then we'll be back on track, all right?
你相信会有这么一天 不是吗
You believe that, don't you?
没错 我相信你 爸爸
Yeah, I believe you, dad.
好了
All right.
随时可以开始
Any minute now.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
选择同安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥合作
Partnering with Andrews Construction
无疑是一个正确的选择
was the right decision to make.
不管你父亲同意不同意
And your father will either see that or he won't.
总之什么结果我都能接受
Either way, I can live with the consequences.
你好
Hello.
你有一通来自监狱的电♥话♥
You're receiving a call from penitentiary.
你同意付费吗
Will you accept the charges?
同意
I'll accept the charges.
猪头 2016年7月16日 考勤记录
看来你之前这么干过
Looks like you've done this before.
没错 FP有他的小把戏 我也有我的
Yeah, well, FP's got his tricks, I got mine.
也许我当时应该再给他一次机会
Maybe I should've given him another chance back then.
不论如何 猪头不应该受这么多罪
Either way, Jughead doesn't deserve what's happening to him.
这是我唯一能做的了
It's the least I can do.
布鲁森一家很快就要来了
The Blossoms should be here soon.
等我们把事情和他们说完
Once we've talked things through with them,
就给爸妈打电♥话♥
we'll call mom and dad.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
我很感恩
I'm thankful.
问题少年之家的修女们说过
At the home, the Sisters said
我们每一个人都有一位守护天使
each of us had a guarded angel.
你就是我的守护天使 贝蒂
You're mine, Betty.
谢丽尔...
Cheryl...
杰森的事我感到非常遗憾
I'm so sorry about Jason,
我知道你很爱他
I know how much you loved him.
他也总说他很爱你
And he always talked about how much he loved you.
谢丽尔 你♥爸♥爸妈妈呢
Cheryl, where are your mom and dad?
你得离开这 马上
You have to leave. Now.
我爸妈 我觉得他们不想帮你
My parents. I don't think they want to help you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们想把你抹去 波莉
They want you out of the picture, Polly.
你和他们待在一起很危险
It's not safe for you with them.
杰森的孩子也会陷入危险
It's not safe for Jay-Jay's baby.
那我应该去哪 我不能再回阁楼去了
Where am I supposed to go? I can't go back to the attic.
没这个必要 波莉
No. ?you don't have to, Polly.
别担心我妈 贝蒂
And don't worry about my mom, Betty,
她会愿意帮忙的
she'll want to help.
你当然可以住这
Of course you can stay.
你想住多久都可以
As long as you need.
我愿意为艾丽丝·库珀的女儿们做任何事
Anything for Alice Cooper's daughters.
谢谢您 洛奇夫人
?Thank you, Mrs. Lodge.
-还要谢谢你 维罗妮卡 -没事
- And thank you, Veronica. - Yeah.
欢迎你们的到来 姑娘们
You're welcome, girls.
还有 既然我们要成为室友了 波莉
And please, now that we're going to be roommates, Polly,
叫我赫敏就行了
It's Hermione.
进来坐吧 别拘束
Come, sit, make yourself at home.
我为我爸的所作所为感到抱歉
I'm sorry about my dad,
还有你♥爸♥
And your dad.
我不会放弃他的 亚奇
I'm not giving up on him, Arch.
目前还没有
Not yet.
你觉得他明天会来工作吗
You think he'll show up for work tomorrow?
很难说 但愿吧
You never know. I hope.
希望是个与家庭关系如此接近的词
Hope, a word so close to home,
也同样难以捉摸
and as tricky.
尽管我们很想把杀害杰森的凶手绳之以法
As much as we wanted Jason's killer caught,
让这个镇子 我们的家园
and the town, our home,
再次感到安全无忧
to feel safe again,
但随着一天天过去 希望一点点变得渺茫
with every day that passed, our hopes dimmed more and more.
有一句老生常谈的谚语
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表