剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我才不要发表你的私人恩怨
I'm not publishing your personal vendetta.
好在我并不需要你的批准
Well, it's a good thing I don't need your permission.
无效登录
你做了什么 哈尔
What did you do, Hal?
你把我赶出了家门
Well, you kicked me out.
现在我也要把你开除
So, now, I'm kicking you out.
如果我们曝光布鲁森一家 也许...
If we expose the Blossoms, maybe...
只是也许 我们还有一线机会
Just maybe, we might have a chance in hell
夺回我们的女儿
to get our daughter back.
这里不需要你了 艾丽丝 你被解雇了
You are done here, Alice. You're fired.
行 哈尔
Fine, Hal.
怎么
What?
我想要回我的女儿 你这个混♥蛋♥
I want my daughter back, you bastard!
妈
Mom!
这天鹅绒当然要配黑色绲边了
Black piping for the velvet, of course.
我来量量裤子的尺寸
I'll take measurements for the pants.
在此之前...
Uh, before we do that...
我能和您谈谈吗 布鲁森先生
Could I talk to you, Mr. Blossom?
我爸的公♥司♥有些不顺
Things aren't going great at my dad's company.
我知道你们两人最近有点不和
And I know you two have been at odds recently.
但我在想
But I was wondering,
您可以不用帮我进音乐学校 如果...
instead of helping me with that music school, if...
或许你能帮帮我爸
maybe you could help my dad.
你是代表你父亲和我谈条件吗
Are you negotiating on behalf of your father?
别误会 我很感动
No, no, no. I'm impressed.
其实 我在想如果换了是杰森
In fact, I'm trying to imagine if Jason would ever have
会不会为了我而放弃这样的事
given up something like that for me,
我觉得并不会
and I don't believe so.
这证明了你的品格 孩子
It speaks to your character, son.
但我要告诉你
But I'll tell you what,
我们已经给勃兰登堡音乐学院打了电♥话♥
we've already called the Brandenburg Music Academy.
他们也很想见见你
And they're very excited to meet you, by the way.
等宴会结束再说 好吗
Let's just get through this banquet, all right?
坐下来开诚布公地
Sit down man-to-man
讨论一下我能为弗雷德·安德鲁斯做点什么
and discuss what I can do for Fred Andrews.
这套满意吗
Is it satisfactory?
非常满意
It's more than satisfactory.
我父母令人难以置信 猪头
My parents are unbelievable, Jug.
波莉还被关在那栋房♥子里
Polly is locked up in that house
就像《简·爱》中的人物一样
like a character out of Jane Eyre,
而他们在干什么
and what are they doing?
更改对方的登录账户
Changing each other's login accounts
朝窗户扔砖头
and throwing bricks through windows.
真希望我能看见那场景
I wish I'd seen that.
好吧 抱歉 这不好笑
Okay, I'm sorry, that's not funny.
这就像是 危难时刻
It's like, you know how, in a time of crisis,
人们要么团结一致 要么支离破碎
people either come together or fall apart?
感觉我们要支离破碎了
It feels like we're falling apart.
照这样下去 很快
And the way things are going, pretty soon,
库伯家就会不复存在了
the Coopers, we're not gonna exist anymore.
而我毫无办法阻止这一切
And there's nothing I can do to stop that.
贝蒂 别这样 别灰心
Betty, don't do that. Don't give up.
你家现在确实有了裂痕
Your family is definitely splintering right now,
但有你在 就不会支离破碎
but it won't fall apart, because of you.
因为你使他们紧密相连
Because you're holding them together.
你比外界所有杂音都强
You're so much stronger than all of the white noise.
你比你妈更坚强
You're stronger than your mother,
比你♥爸♥更坚强
you're stronger than your father.
你在维持着这个家的完整
You're holding this family together.
所以不要
So don't.
不要放弃
Don't let go.
我不会的
I won't.
瓦莱丽
Valerie, hi.
我觉得应该让你知道
I thought you should know,
谢丽尔找我说了些
Cheryl poured some insane poison into my ear
你俩最近有多亲密的荒唐言论
about how close you two are getting.
她真心觉得她能从我这里
She legit thinks she's going to steal you away
抢走你什么的
from me or something.
-她不会的 -不 她就这么想
- No, she doesn't. - Yes, she does.
而且我不怪她
And I don't blame her.
那把新吉他 那身新西装
The new guitar, the new suit?
布鲁森家在收买♥♥你
The Blossoms are buying you.
就一个晚上 如果这能帮助我爸
For one night, if it helps my dad
并让我参加那个音乐项目的话...
and gets me into that music program...
难道你不想靠自己赢得那一席之位吗
Wouldn't you rather earn your place at that table?
用你的音乐赢得
With your music?
布鲁森家的人做的不过是为我打开一扇门
All the Blossoms are doing is opening a door for me.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you do if you were in my place?
如果你这还要问的话
If you have to ask,
那你根本不了解我 亚奇
then you don't know me at all, Archie.
天哪 你听说了吗
Oh, my God, did you hear?
记得你突发奇想要拯救埃塞尔
Remember when you went swooping in to save Ethel,
因为你觉得她可能会自杀吗
'cause you thought she might be suicidal?
天啊 她不会是...
Oh, no. She didn't...
没有 但是她爸自杀了
No, but her dad did.
他意外吞下了一整瓶安♥眠♥药♥
He accidentally swallowed a whole bottle of sleeping pills.
他没什么大碍
He's going to be okay,
但那正是埃塞尔最近很难过的原因
but that's why Ethel's been so sad lately.
我们今年受到了考验
We were tested this year.
作为一个镇 一个公♥司♥
As a town, as a company,
主要是作为一个家庭
mainly as a family.
或许今年不是由杰森之手
And it may not have been Jason's hand
来开凿枫树
that staked the maple this year,
但是由希望之手来完成的
but it was the hand of hope.
别认为他们很友善或真诚
Don't think they're being nice or genuine.
他们都希望我在树液导出仪式上失败
They wanted me to fail at the tree-tapping.
但你要帮我应付这些
But you're going to help with all that.
我会尽我所能
I'll do whatever I can.
小亚奇 借一步说话
Archibald, have a word?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
我决定帮你♥爸♥了
that I've decided to help your father.
真的吗 您会吗
You did? You will?
你帮了我们家
Well, you've helped our family.
尤其是谢丽尔
Cheryl, especially.
你融入得很好
You fit in so well.
我认为你和你父亲
I think you and your father
与我们有一个非常光明的未来
have a very bright future with us.
谢谢 布鲁森先生
Thank you, Mr. Blossom.
叫我克利福德就好
Oh. Clifford? Please.
得和您说一下
And just so you know,
不用一直帮我忙
you don't have to keep doing me favors.
我喜欢谢丽尔
I like Cheryl.
我很乐意以朋友的身份为她来这里
And I'm happy to be here for her, as a friend.
我得实话告诉你
You know, I'm going to be honest with you.
谢丽尔是个聪明的姑娘
Cheryl's a bright girl,
但是布鲁森家族董事会十分犹疑
but the Blossom board, they're very skeptical
是否该让她在公♥司♥发挥有效作用
of having her play an active role in the company.
有你这样的地位和品质的人在她身边
Now, someone with your stock and character by her side,
缓和她那越发捉摸不定的行为...
tempering her more erratic behavior...
这就是...
you know, it's about...
树立形象
creating a picture.
正面的形象
The right picture.
你和我们 和谢丽尔在一起
Having you with us, with Cheryl,
就诉说了一个非常动人的故事
it tells a very appealing story.
我认为这个故事
Which is something I think
我们现在都用得上
we could all use right about now.
你会帮我们的 对吧
You'll help us, won't you?
打扰了 布鲁森先生
Excuse me, Mr. Blossom,
我可以和亚奇跳第一支舞吗
may I have this first dance with Archie?
当然可以
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表