剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
What did Jason do that was so bad?
杰森和波莉吵了一架
Jason and Polly had a fight.
我不知道是为了什么
I don't know what it was about,
但之后 波莉挺伤心的
but afterwards, Polly was pretty devastated.
有一天我下班回家...
And I came home from work one day and I...
听见楼上浴室有水流声
I heard the water running in the bathroom upstairs.
我上楼敲门
I went upstairs, I knocked on the door,
问波莉有没有事...
I asked if Polly was all right, and...
她没有回答
she didn't say anything.
于是我就把门踢开
So I kicked the door down.
波莉想伤害自己 贝蒂
Polly was trying to hurt herself, Betty.
所以我们把她送走了
That's why we sent her away.
为了防止她再次轻生
To stop her from trying to take her own life again.
学生休息室
贝蒂 很遗憾
Betty, I'm sorry.
这太残忍♥了
That's hardcore.
我问我爸能不能给波莉打电♥话♥
I asked my dad if I could call Polly.
他说她之前好一些了
He said she was doing better.
但后来她听闻了杰森的死讯
But then, when she heard about Jason's death,
情况又恶化了
she had a big setback.
他不想再让她受到刺♥激♥
He doesn't want to risk another one.
为什么富二代还需要卖♥♥毒品
Why does a rich kid sell drugs?
他想逃离他的父母
He was running away from his parents.
也许吧
Yeah. Probably.
或者是毒品贩子
Or drug dealers.
天啊 可能吗
Oh, my God. Is that possible?
只是种想法
It's a theory.
你的说法更合理
Yours is more likely.
可他为什么要逃离他爸妈呢
But why would he have to run away from mommy and daddy?
因为他们是坏人
Because they're monsters.
好吧 但究竟为什么
Yeah, but why, specifically.
我们又不能就这么问他们
Well, we can't exactly just ask them.
那我们只能去问杰森了
So we have to ask Jason.
你是要搞个降神会还是...
Are you proposing a seance or...
不是 死人不会说话
No. Dead men tell no tales.
但是他们的卧室 家里...
But their bedrooms, their houses...
斗牛犬 听我口令 一 二
Bulldog twenty-five, on two. Bulldog twenty-five, on two.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Yeah!
红色32 红色32
Red 32. Red 32.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Hut! Hut!
另一边 快往左边跑
Other side. Go left.
干得漂亮 安德鲁斯 对抗表现很好
Well done, Andrews. Great hustle.
-你的手怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong with your hand? - Nothing. It's fine.
你不能这么带着伤手训练
You're not playing with a busted hand.
雷吉 我说了我的手没事
I said it's fine, Reg.
亚奇 这次先别练了 你以后会谢我的
Archie, sit this one out, you'll thank me later.
你真的这么怕我吗
Are you really that scared of me?
伙计们 我们是来闲聊还是训练的
Fellas, are we going to chit-chat or we going to play?
接着练吧
Let's play.
好吧 是你自找苦吃
Okay. Fine, it's your funeral.
这不是你弹吉他的那只手吗
Isn't this your playing hand?
亚奇
Archie.
这只手就是你的演奏工具
This hand is your instrument.
你必须好好照顾它
You need to take better care of it.
还有 别再惩罚自己了
And, you know, stop punishing yourself while you're at it.
-我没有 -真的吗
- I'm not. - You sure?
我被撞是因为我不熟悉战术
I got slammed because I didn't know the play.
而我不熟悉战术是因为
I didn't know the play because, like an idiot,
我昨晚没有好好复习战术 而是像白♥痴♥一样
instead of memorizing my plays I was up late last night,
和瓦莱丽一起通宵写歌♥
working on some of my songs with Valerie.
天哪 我真是白♥痴♥
God, I'm such an idiot.
瓦莱丽
Valerie, huh?
不不 我是支持的
No, I endorse this.
你吃醋了吗 罗尼
You jealous, Ronnie?
拜托
Please.
我和亚奇·安德鲁斯曾共度了美好的七分钟
I had my seven minutes in heaven with Archie Andrews.
好了 完好如初
Okay. Good as new.
但请你好好照顾它
But try to take better care of it.
这只手将来可是会价值千金的
That hand is going to be worth millions one day.
这些歌♥还行吧
These are... fine.
我昨天熬了个通宵
I was up all night.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can tell.
你的谱子写得匆忙而潦草
Your sheets are sloppy, rushed.
好吧
Okay.
我听了你的歌♥
I listened to your songs.
我觉得都很幼稚
I think they're, uh, juvenile.
很重复
They're repetitive.
-都是描写分手的歌♥ -是的
- They're break-up songs. - Yeah, right.
-但格伦迪老师说 -格伦迪
- But Ms. Grundy said that... - Grundy.
她是你的音乐老师吗 已经离开的那个
She was your music teacher? One who left?
虽然这不太中听 我也不想这么说
This is hard to hear, and for me to say, but,
但我觉得她和你之间
I think she must've...
存在一种你我所没有的羁绊
connected with you in a way that I just don't see us doing.
等等 你是说
Wait, are you...
就是这样吗
Is that it?
你是说我应该放弃了
You're saying I should just quit?
我的意思是...
I'm saying that...
我觉得我帮不了你
I don't think I can help you.
谢谢你们的款待
Thank you for having me.
谢丽尔邀请你来的
Cheryl invited you.
我是不懂为什么你会在这儿
I have no idea why you're here.
我也不懂
Me neither.
我以为还会有其他女生
I thought there'd be other girls.
罗斯外婆 要再来点火腿吗
Nana Rose, would you like some more ham?
维罗妮卡 要再来点枫糖火腿吗
Veronica, would you like some more maple ham?
我吃这些就够了 不过真的很好吃
I'm good. It's delicious, though.
真的能品尝到枫糖的味道
You can really taste the maple.
你知道河谷镇
You do know that Riverdale
是以枫糖浆产业为基础建立的吧
was founded on the maple syrup industry.
其实我并不知道 真神奇
I didn't, actually. Fascinating.
甜水河就是因此而得名的
That's where Sweetwater River got its name.
也许你应该找个时间去问问你父亲
Perhaps you should ask your father about it, sometime.
对了 他最近怎么样了
How is he, by the way?
挺好的
Okay.
有些事情比坐牢更可怕
There are worse things than prison.
比如这场晚宴
Like this dinner party.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
你当时一定很难受
It must have been hard for you.
亲眼目睹警♥察♥
Watching your father
当着你和邻居们的面
being handcuffed and dragged out of your home
把你父亲铐起来拖走
in front of you and your neighbors.
外面还有那些记者
All those reporters.
最难以接受的是这一切发生的如此之快
The worst part is how fast it happened.
他就这么被带走了
He was just, gone.
我甚至都没机会和他道别
I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.
这就是为什么我认为这样很好
That's why I think it's so great.
你们明天都有机会和杰森道别
You're all getting a chance to say goodbye to Jason tomorrow...
并不是我们所有人
Not all of us.
因为某人在划船送杰森过河
That's because some people already got to say goodbye to Jason.
并带着他走向死亡的时候
While rowing him across the river
已经和他道过别了
to his death.
有人吗
Hello?
-是波莉吗 -爸爸
- Polly? - Dad...
别拍我了
Stop filming me!
对着镜头打个招呼 波莉
Say hi to the camera, Polly.
你在旁边看着我都没法练习了
I can't practice with you watching!
爸爸 我好难为情
Daddy, I'm shy!
希望这么说不会太奇怪 不过杰森真的很帅
I hope this isn't weird, but Jason was crazy handsome.
是最帅的
The handsomest.
直觉告诉我他会喜欢你的
Something tells me he would've liked you.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表