剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
视频跟时间轴很吻合
The footage synchs with the timeline perfectly.
放给我看看
Play it for me.
那绝对是李伊谢利
That's definitely Lee Iseli.
那他妈是什么?
What the hell is that?
我得找出来是谁开的那辆车
I need to find out who was driving that car.
请说一下你的全名用于记录
(Police Tech): Please state your full name for the record.
托马斯艾伦琼斯
Thomas Allen Jones.
你多大? -四十八岁
(Police Tech): How old are you? - 48.
你有只德国牧羊犬吗?
Do you have a German Shepherd?
是的
Yeah.
你有辆绿色皮卡吗?
Do you have a green pickup truck?
是的
Yes.
你有辆黄色轿车吗? -没有
Do you have a yellow car? - No.
你杀了李伊谢利吗?
Did you kill Lee Iseli?
没有
No.
他通过了谎言测试
(Narrator): He passed with flying colors.
即使他是个卑鄙的家伙 那天他也是个诚实的混♥蛋♥
Even though he was a scumbag, he was at that day a truthful scumbag.
一切又没有了头绪
I mean, everything was a dead end.
还记得,我们所做的一切都进入了死胡同
And remember everything we did was a dead end.
每天你回到家 你真的一事无成
Every day you'd go home and you've really accomplished nothing.
这真是要命啊,亲爱的 你需要帮助
It's killing you, baby. You need to get some help.
不
No, it's...
没事
it's okay.
我告诉过你,我没事
I told you I'm fine.
这就像你得不到任何休息
It's almost like you don't get any break from it
因为睡觉也不能停止你去想那件事
because sleep doesn't give you a break from it.
它就折磨着我,我再也忍♥受不了了
It just ate at me and I couldn't take it anymore.
我受伤了
I was hurt.
喂?
Hello?
你想要什么,杰夫?
What do you want, Jeff?
我们刚刚因为性骚扰逮捕了一个 叫韦斯特利艾伦多德的家伙
We just arrested a guy named Wesley Alan Dodd on sexual misconduct.
他跟你的案情完全符合
He fits your composite perfectly.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
That's why I called you.
还没有人跟他说过话吗? -没有
No one said a word to him yet? - No.
我来试一试
I'll take a crack.
他因为想要绑♥架♥一个儿童而被捕
(Narrator): He'd got him for attempt kidnap of a child.
素描材料看上去很像他
The composite sketch looks like him.
他是个变♥态♥
He was a perv.
那家伙是个变♥态♥ 那家伙有性犯罪前科
The guy's a pervert; the guy has sex crimes.
他符合一切特征,他是个变♥态♥
He fits everything. I mean, he's a creep.
这个家伙不是一个…
I mean, this guy wasn't a...
什么盗窃犯,对吧?
some burglar, right?
不是一个什么混♥蛋♥武装强盗或是那类的
This wasn't just some jerk armed robber
这个家伙可能杀了一些孩子
or something like that. This guy might have killed some kids.
那晚他还想抓一个孩子
And he tried to grab a kid that night.
我和我的一个同事在电视上看到那个
Me and a friend I work with saw that on the TV.
他说,“嘿,韦斯特利,那看上去像你”
He said: "Hey Wesley, that looks like you."
所有人都笑了
Everyone laughed.
所以是吗?那是你韦斯特利吗?
So is it? Is that you Wesley?
不,当然不,那不是我
No. Hell no. That isn't me.
我听说你惹了些麻烦?
I hear you got yourself into some trouble?
是的,我在自♥由♥剧院厕所里想抓住一个小孩
Yeah, I tried to grab a kid at the Liberty Theater bathroom.
他的爸爸抓住了我
His dad caught me.
那太愚蠢了
It was stupid.
不是关于那个
Well, this isn't about that.
我在调查一起绑♥架♥谋杀小男孩的案子 就在波特兰这里
I'm investigating the abduction and murder of a little boy right here in Portland.
我确定你听说过
I'm sure you heard about it:
李伊谢利
Lee Iseli.
我想我在报纸上看过
I think I saw it in the papers.
是的,上过报纸,韦斯特利
Yeah, it was in the papers, Wesley.
10月29日,周日,你在做什么?
What were you doing Sunday, October 29th?
我在家看球赛
I was at home watching football.
跟朋友一起?
With friends?
一个人
Alone.
有人能证实你说的话或者…
Anyone can back you up on that or...?
没什么人
Not really.
你跟李伊谢利无关?
You have nothing to do with Lee Iseli?
不,我做了一些我不该做的事 但我绝对不会杀害一个男孩
No, I've done stuff I shouldn't, but I would never kill a boy.
那你会做什么?
Well, what would you do?
我能喝水吗?
Can I have some water?
好,当然
Yeah. Sure.
等一下 我帮你拿杯水
Let's take a sec. I'll grab you some water.
当我开始跟韦斯特利谈话 他异常配合
(Narrator): When I started talking to Wesley, he was overly cooperative
这让我认为他在隐藏什么
and it made me think he was hiding something.
如果我能揍他一顿让他认罪 我就会那么干了
If I could have beaten the confession out of him, I would have.
但我到那儿是为了拿到他的认罪口供 把他送上法庭
But what I was there for was to get his confession and get him to court.
从一些方面来说那是个挑战 他以为我会放弃
It was a challenge in some ways, you know, that he thought I was gonna back down.
我不会
That didn't happen.
这是我要做的事
This is what I'm gonna do.
不管怎么样,你要去坐牢 所以我要让他们把你带走
You're going to jail anyway so I'm gonna have them take you away.
但我想你为我做的是
But I want you to do for me is,
我想你给我允许
I want you to give me permission
搜查你的车和你的住处
to search your car and the place where you live.
如果你想那么做 我想我需要一名律师
If you wanna do that then I think I need an attorney.
你需要律师?
You want an attorney?
如果你想搜我家的话
Only if you are searching my place.
如果不搜呢?
And if not?
我会继续谈话
I'd prefer to keep talking.
如果他当时这么说
Had he said at that time,
“你是对的,让我… 我只需要一名律师”
"You know, you're right let me, I just need a lawyer."
我就成功了,成功了
I was done. I was done.
我要对你实话实说 因为我觉得你值得
I'm gonna be honest with you because I think you deserve it.
我不仅认为你跟李伊谢利的谋杀案有关
Not only do I think that you were involved with Lee Iseli's murder,
还认为你公♥寓♥里的东西可以证明一切
but I think that there's something in your apartment that can prove it.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
我们都有问题,韦斯特利
We all have problems, Wesley.
没关系
It's okay;
你可以告诉我
you can tell me. - I...
我不能
I can't.
如果你做了什么坏事…
If you did something bad...
相信我,我明白
Trust me; I understand.
我知道你是什么感觉
I know what you're feeling.
我是什么感觉?
What am I feeling?
内疚,韦斯特利,你感觉到内疚
Guilt, Wesley, you're feeling guilt.
所以相信我,孩子
So trust me, son,
我知道你的感受
I know all about that feeling that you're carrying around in you.
是时候了,韦斯
It's time, Wes;
是时候告诉我真♥相♥了
it's time to tell me the truth.
让我帮你卸下那份内疚
Let me carry that guilt for you.
在我的钥匙链上有把我床下公文包的钥匙
On my keychain there's a key to a briefcase under my bed.
在那儿,你会找到一些东西
And in there you'll find some things.
关于李的东西?
Things about Lee?
是的,关于李的东西
Yes, things about Lee.
一旦他开始说话,他就陷入了那事中 他在回忆
Once he started talking, he got into it; he was remembering.
然后就全盘托出
And... off he went.
我们在那个公园里
We was at that park.
我走向他
I walked up to him...
告诉他我认识他爸爸 并且他爸爸同意他跟我玩
told him I knew his dad and that he was allowed to play with me.
我把他带回了家
I brought him to my place.
他很不高兴 但我不在乎
He wasn't happy about it, but I didn't care.
我给他买♥♥了个玩具
I brought him a toy.
我把玩具给他之后 开始抚摸他全身
Then after I gave it to him, I started touching him all over.
然后我们到了床上
Then we went to bed.
无论什么时候李想睡觉 我都会把他摸醒
Whenever Lee would fall asleep, I'd touch him until he woke up.
大约凌晨三点
Then around 3:30 in the morning,
我把他叫醒然后悄悄对他说 我得杀死他
I woke him up and whispered to him that I had to kill him.
但他说我不会
And he said I didn't.
大约五点半,我开始掐他的脖子
Around 5:30, I started strangling him.
他把我弄生气了 因为他开始反击并打我
He made me mad because he was fighting back and hitting me.
我一直掐他脖子直到他不再呼吸
I strangled him until he stopped breathing.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表