剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
好的 -别介意
All right. - (Verlin): Don't mind him now.
他反应有点慢
He's a bit slow.
亨利,这是瑞恩先生 他是一名德克萨斯骑警
Henry, this here is Mr. Ryan. He's a Texas Ranger.
你好吗,亨利? -你好吗,先生?
How you doing Henry? - How do you do sir?
好,好 -一整天都会是大晴天啊
Good, good. - Gonna be sunny all day.
亨利,瑞恩警探想问你几个关于迪迪的问题
Henry, Detective Ryan here wants to ask you a few questions about DeDe.
关于迪迪?她对我一直很好
Oh, about DeDe. She was always very nice to me.
你最后一次见她是何时?
Well when's the last time you saw her?
没事的,你可以跟他说
(Verlin): It's all right, you can talk to the man.
她路过这里,给了我一张纸条让我交给汉密尔顿先生
She came by. She gave me a note to give to Mr. Hamilton.
你看到谁跟她一起来的吗?
You see who she comes by with?
有个男人,我从没见过他
Some guy. I, I never seen him here before.
那张纸条在哪? -我拿了
What happened to that note? - (Verlin): Oh I got it.
在我办公室 -我能看看吗?
It's in my office. - Could I see it?
好的,我去拿,就在这里
(Verlin): Yeah I got it. It's right here.
弗林在引导我往他想要的方向走
(Narrator): Verlin was leading me in directions he wanted to go.
他很快就谈到了这个叫汤米的男人
He was quick to talk about this Tommy guy.
他试图让我相信他想让我相信的可能发生的事情
He was trying to make up my mind for me about what could have happened.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding.
你知道德克萨斯有多少个叫汤米约翰逊的人吗?
(Narrator): Do you have any idea how many Tommy Johnson's there are in Texas?
三千个 -三千个!
3,000. - 3,000!
只是大概
Just about.
要花一天时间直接打给电♥话♥给这些人吗?
Want to start cold calling, make a day out of it?
你又回来了
(Amanda): You're back. - (Phil): Heard you had
听说你这里有德克萨斯最好吃的鸡翅
the best chicken wings in Texas.
没错
You heard right,
但是我觉得你不是为了鸡翅而来吧?
but I'm taking it you're not here for the wings?
不,当然不是
No, sure not.
你有没有见过迪迪
Did you ever see DeDe
跟一个叫汤米约翰逊的人在一起?
hanging around with some guy named Tommy Johnson?
是的,我想是有个叫汤米的家伙
Yeah, I think there was a guy named Tommy.
是通过迪迪的朋友T.J.认识的
He went by T. J., she was friends with.
她还在这工作的时候,他有时会来,坐在吧台那里
Used to come in sometime and sit at the bar when she was working.
男孩都喜欢迪迪
Boys liked DeDe.
我开始明白了,是的
I'm starting to get that, yeah.
他长什么样?
What did he look like?
高个子,瘦,黑头发
Tall guy, thin, dark hair.
他以前会坐在那边角落的位置上
He used to take the corner seat right over there.
我不知道她为什么那么喜欢他
I don't know why she liked him so much.
他总是喝很多酒,吵吵嚷嚷的
You know, he always drank too much,
有几次我都得把他撵出去
get loud. I had to kick him out a few times.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
如果你再看到这个汤米约翰逊
You ever run into this Tommy Johnson again,
你知道他在哪里的话
you know where he is,
给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
call me. All right?
好的,只要能帮到迪迪,任何事都行
Yeah, anything for DeDe.
她是你的好朋友,是吗?
She was a good friend, wasn't she?
是的
Yep.
当你查这样的案子时,受害人的形象就在你的脑子里
When you're working case like this the images are fresh in your mind;
当你开始思考案子时
...you see, hear, smell,
你会看见,听见,闻到所有相关的东西
all that stuff when you start thinking about the case.
有好几个月我都不敢喝直接从水龙头里出来的水
I went several months before I could drink water out of the tap
因为我知道我喝的水
because I knew my water I was drinking
来自于那片淹死迪迪的湖
came from the lake where we recovered DeDe,
每一次我去喝水的时候,我都仿佛能闻到她的味道
and every dang time I went to get some water I could smell her.
那种感觉持续了很长时间
Now that stayed with me for a long time.
我没什么时间
I don't have much time.
是的,我理解
(Phil): Yeah I understand that but
但是我只想问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a couple questions.
见过那个女孩吗?
Ever see that girl before?
她兼♥职♥为我丈夫工作
She worked for my husband part time.
她具体是做什么的,兼♥职♥?
What exactly did she do part time?
接电♥话♥,倒咖啡,简单的活儿
Answer phones, got coffee, menial stuff.
我愿意跟弗林说一下,但是 他跟我们的好朋友大卫打猎去了
I'd say talk to Verlin but he's hunting with our close friend David.
他是名法警
He's a U.S. Marshall.
我已经跟他谈过这事了,我是希望跟你谈谈
Hell I already spoke to him about it, so I was kind of hoping to talk to you.
那你继续希望吧,警探
Well you're gonna have to keep on hoping detective
因为我没时间
because I'm too busy.
你最好找点时间谈谈,因为那女孩死了
Well you better find the time because that girl's dead.
我不知道他们在一起多长时间了,我也不想知道
I don't know how long it was going on and I didn't want to.
弗林说结束了,我也相信了他
Verlin said it was over and I believed him.
你跟迪迪聊过吗?
You and DeDe ever have a chat?
聊过一次
Once.
我们在她的公♥寓♥里说过几句话
At her apartment we had some words.
你知道像那样的女孩
You know girls like that.
像什么样的女孩?
Girls like what?
琳达真的只想迪迪远离她的生活
(Narrator): Linda really just wanted DeDe out of her life
跟她丈夫的生活
and her husband's life.
弗林,他觉得他值得拥有一切
Verlin, he had a sense of entitlement that he deserved everything.
他想要拥有蛋糕,又想吃掉蛋糕 你知道我的意思吗?
He wanted his cake and eats it too.
他想要维持家庭
I mean he wanted his family life
他又想要他爱的这个女孩,我真的认为
and he wanted a, a, a girl that he had fallen in love with I really believe.
弗林有家庭,孩子,事业 我们有…
Verlin has a family, children, a business. We have a...
声誉
Reputation.
我们很出名
People know us.
是,当然是
Yeah I bet they do. I, I wouldn't know
我不知道那是什么感觉因为我从没很有名过
about that because I never been very popular.
弗林是一个好丈夫,一个好爸爸
Verlin's a good husband, a good father.
他只是有点意乱情迷
He just got distracted.
他经常意乱情迷吗?
(laughs) - Does he get distracted often?
你结婚了吗,警探? -两次,太太
You married detective? - Twice ma'am.
那你很明白是怎么回事
Then you know the drill.
据我所知,迪迪丹尼尔日子过得很混乱
Far as I'm concerned, DeDe Daniel was a train wreck.
连自己的账单都付不起
Couldn't even pay her own bills.
不停地在犯错误
Made one mistake after the other. Never should have run off
根本不应该跟那个卡车司机私奔
with that trucker.
卡车司机?
Trucker?
我只是根据从弗林那听到的拼凑出来的
I'm just piecing together the story through Verlin.
你不如跟我说说这是怎么一回事儿?
Well why don't you tell me how the story goes?
我没仔细听我丈夫
Wasn't exactly taking notes as my husband
是怎么说他的女朋友离开的细节的
described the details of his girlfriend leaving town.
迪迪想要弗林的钱
DeDe wanted Verlin's money.
弗林给了她钱,她就离开了
Verlin stood up to her, she left.
故事就结束了
End of story.
我们已经有了汤米约翰逊
We've already got Tommy Johnson,
有了弗林
we got Verlin
现在,琳达也被列入了嫌疑人之列
and then now you got to add Linda to it.
当她发现她丈夫的奸♥情♥后,她很激动
She was pretty hot when she found out about it.
这一堆都是没用的资料
(King): Ah it's a bunch of nothing.
迪迪跟她朋友的照片,她跟弗林的材料
Photos of DeDe and her friends, stuff with her and Verlin.
没什么要查的东西
Nothing for us to go on.
我什么证据也没掌握
(Narrator): I hadn't gained any ground.
我又回到了原点 我们没找到凶器
I'm right back where I was. Don't have a murder weapon.
还在找能把我们带到正确方向上去的证据
Still struggling for, for the evidence that will point me in the right direction.
电♥话♥簿在哪呢?
Where is that address book?
这上面有个叫汤米的人
There's a Tommy in here.
可能是个小奇迹
Could be a small miracle.
汤米约翰逊
Tommy Johnson.
汤米约翰逊
Tommy Johnson.
约翰逊?我姓代顿
Johnson, it's Dayton.
你能证明一下吗?
Can you prove that?
看到了吗?汤米代顿,不是汤米约翰逊
See? Tommy Dayton, not Tommy Johnson.
你听过一个叫迪迪丹尼尔的女孩吗?
You ever hear of a girl name DeDe Daniel?
也许 -你当然听过
Maybe. - Of course you have.
你上次见到她是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw her?
我不知道,几个月前吧
I don't know, months.
那女孩真是引人注目
Girl was a real piece of work,
明白我意思吗?
you know what I'm saying?
听着,聪明人
Listen smart ass,
想让我把你的头钉在烧烤架上吗?
would you like me to take your head and stick it in that grill?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表