剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
有一些谋杀案
(Narrator): There are some murders
会比其他的案子更触动你
that touches you more than others.
一个年轻的女孩,无防备的女孩…
A young girl, defenseless girl...
当他们被谋杀时
...when they're murdered,
就是会让你更震惊
it just strikes you a little deeper.
侦查员与受害者之间会发产生一种纽带
There's a bond that develops between an investigator and a victim.
成长中我被教育到
The way I was brought up,
一个人的生命并不会因为这个人比周围其他人贫穷
just because somebody was poorer than the rest of the community
就没其他人重要
doesn't make their life any less important.
你向一个死者保证
You'll make promises to a dead body
你会尽你所能,拼尽全力地
that you're gonna do the best you can
帮他们抓住凶手
or die trying.
三十不到,白人女性
Late 20's, white female.
身上缠满管子被扔下了水
Weighted down with pipe.
这是死因吗? -是钝器袭击而死
What was the cause of death? - Blunt force,
但她的肺里也有水
but also had water in her lungs.
说明她入水的时候还活着
So she went under alive.
显然凶手没想到尸体一旦浮肿后就会浮上来
Definitely didn't think she'd surface once the body bloated.
她在水下待了多久?
How long was she under?
大约一周
About a week.
凶手想让她沉在水下,但她最后还是浮上来了
Tried to weigh her down but she came up anyway.
什么样的人才能做出那样的事
Takes a special kind of monster to do something like that.
你知道死者身份吗?
You got an I.D.?
手上的纹路已经没有了
Ridging on the fingers are gone.
指纹已经看不清了
Prints are looking near impossible.
是啊,好吧,尽你所能吧
Yeah, well you do what you can. - Hmm-hmm!
我是八个孩子中的倒数第三个
(Narrator): I was third to the youngest of eight kids.
我爸爸在油田工作
Daddy worked in the oil field.
我想其他人都叫我们油垃圾
I think they referred to us as oil trash.
我们家没有一个人进过监狱
None of us went to the penitentiary.
我们被穷养,但我们受到了正确的教育
We was raised poor but we was raised right.
你得向受害者负责
You've got to carry the ball for the victim.
可怜的女孩没什么资本,就跟我一样
Poor girl didn't have much in life just like me.
你的第一反应是真的很生气
Your first reaction, it really pisses you off
有人会对其他人做出这样的事
that somebody would do something to a human
并将他们像垃圾一样丢弃
and throw them away like a piece of garbage.
要不是上帝的仁慈
Except for the grace of God,
躺在那张桌子上的就可能会是你的一个孩子
there could be one of your kids laying there on the table.
其余的失踪人口报案
(Detective King Bennett): Rest of the missing person's reports.
有符合这个死去女孩的情况的吗?
Anything in there resembling the dead girl?
迪凯特那个呢?
What about the one in Decatur?
不,那个也不是
(King): Nah, not that one either.
我唯一能想到的是…
Only other one I can think of is...
是什么,博伊德那个?
what was that Boyd?
我比对过博伊德的那个女孩
I was liking that girl over in Boyd.
失踪两周,符合描述
Missing two weeks, fit the description.
我打电♥话♥给她丈夫,想再多了解些情况
I called the husband you know, get more details.
见鬼,是那女人本人接的电♥话♥
Dang woman herself picked up the phone.
那案子就这么结了
Case solved.
我不觉得我们能在失踪人口这条线上找出她的身份
I don't think we're gonna find her in missing persons.
查指纹呢? -没有
What about fingerprints? - (Phil): Nah.
她在水里时间太久了 看不出指纹了
She's in the water too long. No prints left.
但是你知道…
You know though
其实,有一个方法
actually there is a way.
毁坏很严重,但这是唯一的办法
(Coroner): Pretty damaged but it's the only option.
她没给我们留下多少可以追查的线索
Well don't got much left to go on.
我们用这种方法最终确定了她的身份
That's what eventually got her identified.
验尸员把还保留有纹路特征的松散皮肤揭下
The M.E. took the ones that had ridge characteristics skin loose
放进甲醛里给我
and bagged them in formaldehyde for me
然后我们把它们拿到奥斯丁的实验室
and then we take them to the lab in Austin
用手套,你可以把他们再粘回手指上 得到指纹的油墨印
and with a glove they can fit them back on their finger and get ink prints.
她的名字是戴安娜丹尼尔
Her name, Diana Daniel.
我先去拜访了她的家人
My first stop was to go visit with the family.
她的妈妈叫她戴安娜
(Jess Daniels): Her mamma called her Diane.
对我来说,她永远是迪迪
To me she's always DeDe.
我一直觉得我是在做梦
Keep thinking I'm gonna wake up.
丹尼尔先生,我能想象到你现在的痛苦
I could only imagine the pain that you're going through Mr. Daniel.
谢谢
That's, that's a lot.
迪迪是个很棒的女孩,警探
DeDe was a great girl detective.
她的笑容
Had a laugh that could,
可以让整个房♥间都明亮起来
could light up a room.
你最后一次跟她说话是何时?
When's the last time you spoke to her?
我猜是几周前
Couple of weeks ago I guess.
她有工作吗?
Did she have a job?
有,她在那家商务酒吧做服务员挺赚钱的
Yeah, she made good money waitressing over at the Executive.
你知道任何人,可能出于任何原因
You know anybody that might have
会想要伤害她吗?
any reason whatsoever to try to, try to harm her?
我不知道
I don't know.
不会,每个人都喜欢迪迪
No. Everybody loved DeDe.
她挑男朋友的眼光不太稳定,警探
When she didn't always have the best choice in boyfriends detective,
但她的男朋友都不是坏人
but there's never - any bad blood there, you know.
她在跟谁约会吗?
She dating anybody?
是个好伙计
Nice fella
名字叫弗林汉密尔顿
name of Verlin Hamilton.
他是个好男人,商人,有钱
He's a good man, businessman, had money.
肯定能给迪迪我永远给不了她的东西
Give DeDe things I never could, that's for sure.
他们对彼此很认真
They were getting pretty serious.
这就是他
This is him here.
那是我的小迪迪
That's my little DeDe.
我还记得她一点点小的时候
I remember when she was just a little thing.
她大概三岁,她总是努力朝我眨眼
She's about three. She's always trying to wink at me you know
她总做不对,但是她很努力地在尝试
She, she could never get it right but she'd try so hard.
她的鼻子会皱起来,你知道吗?
Her nose would wrinkle up, you know?
我是她的爸爸
I'm her father, you know.
我应该保护好她的
I should have been able to protect her.
你知道吗,兄弟?
You know something buddy?
我努力做好我的工作
I work hard at what I do.
在我看来,你是一个非常好的父亲
From what I know you're a damn good father
她很幸运有你这样的爸爸
and she was lucky to have you.
别忘记这点
Don't ever forget that.
这个能给我吗? -好,当然
Can I keep that? - Yeah sure.
我要告诉你一件事,丹尼尔先生
I tell you one thing Mr. Daniel,
我会找出杀害你女儿的凶手
I'm gonna find out who killed your daughter.
可恶,我会查出来的
Damn it, I'm gonna find out.
谢谢,先生
Thank you sir.
谢谢你
(Phil): Thank you for your time.
我能感觉到他真的很在乎她
(Narrator): I could just sense that he, he cared deeply about her.
她的家人失去了一个甜美的小女孩
Her family was robbed of a sweet little girl.
他们永远会觉得心里空了一块
They'll always have that void.
感谢上帝,到目前为止
Thank God to this point in my life I've not had
我不用经历像那样的事情
to go through anything like that.
你的情绪会影响侦查工作
Your emotions play a role in the investigation.
那会驱使你
That's what drives you, that what make you
一天工作十五个小时,二十个小时
put in a 15-hour days, 20-hour days,
有时候连续工作三天不都睡觉
sometimes three days without sleeping.
嗨,你好 -嗨
(Amanda): Hi there. - Hi.
想点些什么?
What can I do for you?
我是菲尔瑞恩,德克萨斯骑警
I'm Phil Ryan, Texas Ranger.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
我要问你一些问题
I just got to ask you a few things.
能给我杯咖啡吗?
Can you give me a cup of coffee?
当然
Sure thing.
给你
There you go.
你听过一个叫迪迪丹尼尔的女孩吗?
You ever hear of a girl named DeDe Daniel?
当然,听过,但她今天不在
Of course yeah, but she's not on today so.
你上次见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
我有一阵子没见到迪迪了
I mean it's been a while since I've seen DeDe.
他们不让她来了,因为她翘了一次班
You know they took her off the schedule because you know she missed a shift.
她总是那样
She always did that. I just figure it was because her
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表