剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
这个案子牵动了整个城市
(Narrator) This case tore this city apart.
它让整个警局大受打击,也摧毁了整个社区的安宁
Destroyed the police department, destroyed the community,
也几乎让我丧失了对人性的希望
and pretty much destroyed my faith in humanity.
每一个人都想知道是谁夺走了我们的孩子
Everybody was wondering who was out there taking our children.
你开始变得不相信任何人
You began to not trust anybody.
瑞秋,你杀了自己的儿子吗? -我没有杀扎克
Rachel, did you kill your son? - I did not kill Zach.
没有哪起案子
I had never had nightmares
比这起案子带给我的恶梦更多
like I had on this case.
这是代码
This is code.
我们破解了这些,就能在里面找到 所有他心底里最黑暗的秘密
We crack this, we have all his deepest, darkest secrets right here.
我时时刻刻都在想着案子
(Narrator) The thought of the investigation was 24/7.
而且…
It had... (sniffles and sobs)
过来,你,我想你们
Ah, come here, you. I missed you guys.
我的整个生活变得…
And my whole life went... (sound of falling bomb)
我刚结束了在明尼苏达警校的学习
(Narrator) Well, I moved to Great Falls because I had just completed
就搬到了大瀑布城 我爱上了这个地方
the police academy in Minnesota and fell in love with the place.
然后我就突然参与到了这起 改变我整个生活的案子中
And I fell right into one of the cases that changed my whole life.
有什么要帮忙的吗? -约翰卡梅伦在吗?
Can I help you? - Is John Cameron here?
卡梅伦侦探?对,他在 -我能跟他谈谈吗?
Detective Cameron? Yeah, he's here. - Can I talk to him?
关于什么的? -我想直接跟约翰谈,谢谢
What's it about? - I'd rather just talk to John, please.
好的,请坐
Yeah, have a seat.
是什么问题?
So what's the problem?
是扎克 -他还好吗?
It's Zach. - Is he OK?
我不知道
I don't know. Um...
他早上去上学的时候挺好的
He was fine when he left for school this morning
然后我接到了电♥话♥,他们说他没去上学
and then I got a call. They said he didn't show up.
他早上没去学校? -他们是这么说的
He didn't show up to school this morning? That's what they said.
我去了学校,跟老师谈了
I went down to the school, I talked to the principal and
我想他应该之后会回家
I thought he'd come home after.
我之前很恼火他,我想他是逃学了
I was mad at him. I thought he'd skipped school.
我想要关他禁闭,然后…
I was gonna ground him and then...
他一直没回家
he never came home.
帕尔梅是一个固执的侦探
(Narrator) Palmer was a tenacious detective and he was the head
他负责虐待儿童和性♥虐♥待专案组
of the child abuse and sexual abuse unit.
他一直在跟孩子类的案件打交道
So he dealt with kids all the time.
扎克多大? -十岁
How old is Zach? - He's ten.
我们是邻居,扎克跟我家老大同岁 看上去是个好孩子
We're neighbors. Same age as my oldest. Seems like a good kid.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
他们是朋友吗?
Are they friends?
他们彼此认识,但他们上的是不同的学校
They know each other, but they go to different schools.
你给扎克的朋友打电♥话♥了吗?
Did you call Zach's friends?
打了,我给每个人都打了,但没人见过他
Yeah, I called everyone. And...no one's seen him.
但他一定在什么地方,对吗?
But he's got to be somewhere, right?
他早上去上学的时候一切都正常吗?
Everything was OK when he left for school this morning?
是的
Yes.
好,你有他的照片吗?
OK. Do you have a photograph of him?
有
Yeah.
我总是带着扎克的照片
I always carry pictures of Zach.
能告诉我们他早上去上学时穿着什么样的衣服吗?
Can you tell us what he was wearing when he left for school this morning?
穿他平时的衣服,牛仔裤,球鞋,蓝夹克
Uh, what he always wears. Um, jeans, sneakers, - blue jacket.
纯蓝的?上面没有队名之类的东西吗?
All blue? No team name on it, anything like that?
就是蓝色的,绿格子
Just blue with green plaid.
好的,我们会找找
OK. We'll get on it.
别担心,瑞秋,我们会尽全力找的
Don't worry, Rachel. We're gonna do everything we can.
我们会找到他的,我保证
We'll find him, I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是个好孩子,真的
He was a great kid, he really was,
他的笑容与众不同,你知道吗?
with a smile that most people just don't have, you know?
我从没见他生气过
And never saw him angry.
他是一个讨人喜欢的邻家男孩 大家都认识他
He was just a well-liked neighborhood kid. And everybody knew him.
我们在找一个十岁的男孩
We're looking for a 10-year-old boy.
扎卡里拉姆齐,可能逃课跑到哪玩去了
Zachary Ramsay, probably skipped school, went off exploring.
现在天又冷又黑 检查下小路跟公园
Now it's cold and it's dark. Check the alleys;
他可能会跑到树丛里去 孩子可能很害怕,我们去找他吧
check the parks. He might have wandered off into the woods. Kid's probably scared. Let's find him.
在扎克失踪的当晚
(Narrator) On the night Zach disappeared,
我们做的第一件事就是动用全警队的力量
the first thing we did is send our whole patrol team out,
在小路上,社区的空房♥子里寻找
down the alleys, through the vacant houses in the neighborhood...
检查吉布森公园的河岸,河塘的浮冰
checking the banks of the river, the ice on the ponds in Gibson Park.
询问他的同班同学
Asking all of his classmates,
“你见过他吗?他可能在哪里玩?”
"Have you seen him? Where would he hang out?"
没有人在那天看过他
And nobody had seen him that day.
八个警♥察♥,两两间隔二点四米的距离 从这里出发,去找!
Eight guys, eight feet apart! - Start here then walk out! - (indistinct radios)
十次有九次,孩子都在这时候回家了
Nine times out of ten, kids are back home by now.
是,我要去睡会儿了
Yeah, I'm gonna get some sleep.
好吧,我留下来,跟邻居们一起找找
All right. I'm gonna stay on, keep looking with these guys.
我认识他们,山姆,他们是我的邻居
I know them, Sam. They're my neighbors.
好吧
All right.
我们在报纸上登了新闻
And we put it out on the news and the newspapers.
分发了传♥单♥,我们还在广播里也发布了消息
We passed out flyers. We went to the radio.
到处都发布了
It was all over.
在大瀑布城,当有孩子失踪时
Well, in Great Falls, when we would have missing kids,
通常在一天,也许两天内就找到了
we would usually find them within a day, maybe two.
扎克失踪二十四小时后
After Zach was missing 24 hours,
我觉得事情严重了
I suspected it was something much more sinister.
不可能毫无预兆的就从马路上消失了 除非是被人绑♥架♥了
You just don't disappear off the street without a sign unless you've been taken.
刚接到电♥话♥
Just got a call. Someone confessed
有人承认绑♥架♥了扎克拉姆齐
to kidnapping Zach Ramsay.
一个卡车司机 他们正在绑♥架♥地点看着他
A trucker. They're holding him at the scene.
我们接到高速路巡警的电♥话♥ 他们说有个卡车司机把车停在路边
We get a call from the highway patrol and they have a trucker pulled over.
他们发现这个卡车司机一直在念叨扎克里拉姆齐
They find out that the guy's completely obsessed with Zach Ramsay.
他一直说些跟扎克有关的性方面的事情
He's saying sexual things that tie in with Zach.
他好像很了解扎克
He seems to know a lot about him
他是一个在大瀑布城开车的卡车司机
and he's a trucker who drives through Great Falls,
这让他能够进城绑♥架♥孩子
which gives him access to come through the town and kidnap a child.
说吧
Talk.
扎克是个漂亮的男孩
Zach was a beautiful boy.
我永远不会忘记他
I'll never forget him.
你在哪看到他的?
Where'd you meet him?
不关你的事
It's my business.
你说你绑♥架♥了扎克,现在又不愿意说了?
So you're claiming you abducted Zach and now you don't want to talk?
我不会让你好过的,侦探
I'm not gonna make it easy for you, Detective.
就像我没有让扎克好过一样
Just like I didn't make it easy for Zach.
但是我们搜查了他的卡车后
(Narrator) But when his truck was searched,
没有发现能证明他绑♥架♥孩子的证据
we found no evidence to connect him to the abduction.
事实是,扎克不见时,这个卡车司机在
The truth is, the trucker was in Spokane, Washington,
离大瀑布城八百公里以外的华盛顿州斯波坎市
five hundred miles away from Great Falls on the day Zach disappeared.
有时候在查案时,全世界的妖魔鬼怪都跑出来了
Sometimes in investigations every nut in the world comes out
这件事正是如此
and that's exactly what happened here,
这家伙在孩子失踪的时候
is this guy was not even capable of being
不可能在大瀑布城
in Great Falls at the time that it happened.
那个失踪孩子的事太糟糕了 -是的,我明白
(man) It's just awful about that missing boy. Yeah, tell me about it.
我只是希望他不是被那种恋童癖给抓走了
I just hope he wasn't taken by one of those monsters.
有新进展吗? -还在找
Any news? - Still looking.
如果你听到些什么,风吹草动之类的,告诉我们
Hey, if you hear anything, any rumblings... you let us know.
好的,我会把它贴起来的 说不定会有用呢
Yeah, I'll put it up. Never know what'll happen.
扎克失踪案发生时,我有三个孩子
(Narrator) At the time Zach disappeared, I had three kids.
有一个跟扎克同岁,另外两个比他小一点
One was Zach's age and two were a little bit younger.
一想到跟我住在同一个社区的
And to think that in the same neighborhood that I lived in,
十岁的小男孩可能失踪了,就让我害怕
that a little boy, 10 years old, could just disappear was scary.
这让你在想要不要让你的孩子出去玩
It made you wonder if you wanted to let your kids go out.
嘿,孩子们
(laughing) Hey, guys. Ah!
过来,你,我想你们 嗨,甜心,嘿,伙计
Come here, you. I missed you guys. Hi, sweetheart.
我们在车里等妈妈,好吗?
Hey, buddy. Yeah, let's go wait in the car for Mommy, OK?
快点、快点、快点
Come on, come on. Come on, come on.
夫人
My lady.
好了,大家都上车了吗?
All right, everybody in?
一会见,好吗?
See you guys later, OK?
嗨
Hi.
嘿 -你知道我晚上要工作
Hey. - You know I'm working nights.
白天也要工作 我都三天没见到你了
And days. I haven't seen you in three days.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表