剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我回到家,她就在那了,我发誓
(Peek): I came home and there she was, I swear.
我发现她那样
(Peek): I found her like that.
我知道所有人都觉得是丈夫干的 但我什么都没有做过
I know everyone thinks the husband did it but I didn't do anything.
我记得我感到胃疼
(Narrator): I remember I was sick to my stomach
当我第一次听说他再次杀人
when I first heard that he had killed again.
我真的胃疼
I mean literally sick to my stomach.
他是个老手
He is a master manipulator.
他布局已久
He set this thing in motion.
而我…
But I am...
我目瞪口呆
I am flabbergasted. I mean,
我震惊于他又杀了人
I am dumbfounded that he has done this again.
他知道他又要面对同样的人
to deal with the same people again.
也就是,我
Meaning me.
我深知他是一个反♥社♥会♥的杀人犯
I just caved to the fact that he's a sociopathic killer
我们必须解决这件事
and we got to deal with it.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的说他回到家后
(Eddie): This son-of-a-bitch said he found his new wife Kasi Peek
发现他现任妻子卡西皮克死了
dead when he got home. - (Peluso): How convenient.
多方便啊 卡罗尔跟麦琪都是被锤子之类的东西
Carol and Maggie were both beaten.
殴打致死
Yeah, with hammers or something.
卡西是被猎枪击中后脑而死
Kasi was killed with a shotgun right to the back of the head.
我也从没想到会又发生一起杀人案
She never saw it coming either.
你有物证跟间接证据
(Narrator): You have physical evidence and circumstantial evidence.
还有,当你发现多个例子…
And then also when you have multiple incidences,
多起案件都由同一人所犯时
multiple crimes committed by the same offender
你可以利用相似性,模式
you can use the similarities, the pattern.
好吧,我们检查了皮克想看看有没有打枪的痕迹 没有查到
All right, we swabbed Peek for gun residue, got nothing.
当然没有,他计划得很周全
(Eddie): Of course not. He planned it out.
就像第一起谋杀案 我们没找到凶器
(Peluso): Just like the first murders we got no murder weapon.
皮克发现卡西死了,他报了案
Peek found Kasi dead, he called it in
就像他报案说卡罗尔马林失踪了,对吗?
just like he called in Carol Marlin missing. Right?
把这两起案子联♥系♥起来
...
所有的原委
All of the circumstances:
不诚实、谎言 我列了表
the dishonesty, the lies, I had charted those.
我们需要更多证据
We need more.
皮克说他妻子的钱包被偷了
Peek said his wife's purse was stolen.
迈尔斯先生找到了钱包 从里面找到了皮克的号♥码并给他打了电♥话♥
Then Mr. Myers found it, got Peek's number from it and called him.
皮克说那电♥话♥让他非常担心
Peek said the phone call worried him
他回家想看看妻子在不在
so much he went home to check on his wife and that's
然后就在家里他发现妻子死了 从背后被射中头部
where he found her dead, shot in the back of the head.
现在他拒绝接受测谎
And now he refuses to take a lie detector test.
我想知道为什么?
I wonder why?
我们需要些什么把这些都联♥系♥起来
We need something to tie it all together
不然地方检察官不会给我们逮捕令的
or else the DA won't give us an arrest warrant.
我想控告他,但我们…
I wanted to charge him, but we were dealing
只有间接证据
with circumstantial evidence. What I felt
那些我感觉是足以定罪的间接证据
was overwhelming circumstantial evidence
但就其本身而言,它们只是间接证据
but in and of itself circumstantial evidence.
我们没有…
And we didn't have
那个…
that...
那个能够一锤定音的证据
that thing that was gonna seal the deal.
佩卢索
Peluso.
你是不是发现了什么
Tell me you found something.
他是百密一疏
Devil's in the detail.
我的律师来以前 我没什么可说的
I got nothing to say until my lawyer gets here.
我希望你请的是一个贵一点的律师
Well I hope you have an expensive lawyer.
他这个狗♥娘♥养♥的幸运了很久
He was one lucky son-of-a-bitch for a long time.
他策划过吗?犯案时有条理吗? 某种程度上说,是的
Did he plan it? Was it methodical? To a certain degree, yes.
犯案是草率的吗?是的
Was it sloppy? Yes.
他考虑得很周到吗?是的
Did he out-think himself? Yes.
他考虑的足够周到吗?不是
Did he out-think us? Nope.
皮克给他的第二任妻子卡西也购买♥♥了人寿保险
Peek took out a life insurance policy on his second wife Kasi Peek.
跟卡罗尔马林一样
Same as Carol Marlin.
我们有了模式
We got our pattern.
你认为我们能就全部三起谋杀指控他吗?
Do you think we can get him on all three murders?
这是知道真♥相♥的唯一方法
One way to find out.
我们有足够的相似性可以定他的罪
We had enough similarities that it put me in a position
我们有足够的理由
where I had enough probable cause
去申请许可证调查卡罗尔马林跟麦琪吉恩的案子
to take a warrant into Carol Marlin/Maggie Ginn case.
约翰皮克,你因为谋杀卡西皮克
(Eddie): John Peek, you're under arrest for the murders of Kasi Peek,
卡罗尔马林跟麦琪吉恩被捕
Carol Marlin and Maggie Ginn.
约翰,你想放弃你的权利? 我们来谈谈?
You want to waive your right John? We'll talk about it?
我们已经谈过了,警官
We've already talked detective.
好吧
Okay.
这很困难,我们有三名女死者…
It's tough, you know, to get, we got three dead women and...
我们无法改变那个
you know, we can't change that.
所以…
So...
我只是希望能把他送进监狱,越快越好
...I just wish I could have put him in jail sooner.
但是…
But...
没有用
...it didn't work out.
最坏的地方是 我们又多了一名受害者…
And the worst thing about that is, is we had another victim. And...
那让我很烦恼
...you know that bothers me.
但是…
But...
最终…
in the end, you know,
最终,我们赢了…
in the end we won. And...
他还是去了他该去的地方
he's where he needs to be.
对我来就是这样,这就是我知道的全部
That's it for me. That's all I got.
如果你还有其他问题
Unless you have other questions.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表