剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
一切都结束后,我做了人工呼吸
And then when it was done, I did CPR.
你为什么做人工呼吸,韦斯?
Why did you do CPR, Wes?
看看有没有效
To see if it worked.
真有
It did.
掐他的脖子太累了
I was tired of strangling him
我用我衣橱里的一根绳子勒住他 结束了他的生命
so I hung him by a rope in my closet and that finished him off.
然后我去洗了个澡 然后去工作
Then I hopped in the shower and went to work.
那晚我把他放下来 然后丢在湖边
That night I cut him down and dumped him by the lake.
我杀了李伊谢利
I killed Lee Iseli.
你为什么这么做?
Why did you do it?
因为其他人走得的太快了
Because the other ones went too fast.
你说什么?
What did you say?
尼尔兄弟是被刺死的 他们走得很快
The Neer boys were stabbed. They went quickly.
李不是第一个,是吗?
Lee wasn't the first, was he?
你心里面的事会杀了你 如果你不说出来
This thing inside you will kill you if you don't get it out.
但是一旦你说出来 一切都会没事的
But once you let it out, everything is gonna be all right,
我保证
I promise.
尼尔兄弟?
The Neer brothers?
你杀了他们,是吗?
You killed them, didn't you?
他们死的太快了
They were dead so fast.
我必须再做一次
I just had to do it again.
杀李时,我拖了很久
With Lee I made it last.
杰夫
Jeff.
怎么了,C.W.?
What's up, CW?
尼尔兄弟的谋杀案
The Neer brothers killings.
他们怎么了?
What about them?
你弄错了
You were wrong.
韦斯特利也杀了那两兄弟
Wesley killed those boys, too.
我刚让他承认
I just got him to confess.
他杀了他们三个
He killed all of them:
李伊谢利、科勒尼尔和威廉尼尔
Lee Iseli, Cole Neer, and William Neer.
你把错误的人送进监狱了
You've got the wrong guy in jail.
谈话结束时我觉得自己很脏 我真的需要洗个澡
I felt filthy when we were done, I literally needed a shower.
当我结束了跟他的谈话 我说:“我不想见他”
When I got done with him, I said I don't wanna see him.
我说:“找人把他带走”
I said get somebody else
我说:“我不想再看见他”
to take him away. I said I don't wanna look at him again.
你可以选择
You have the choice:
你可以被注射处死或者是绞死
you can be executed by injection or hanging.
多德选择被绞死
Dodd chose hanging,
对我来说,我总是相信
and it's, to me, I've always believed,
当他们把绳索套在他喉咙上时
when they put that noose around his throat,
记得吗,我们所有的谋杀中都有勒痕
remember, we had ligature on all the killings,
绳子,悬挂之类的 他在影射那个
rope, hanging and stuff like that, he alluded to that. And he said,
他说,那是我想离开的方式 因为我就是那样杀了那些孩子的
that's how I wanna go, because that's how I killed the kids.
我抑郁了
I was just depressed,
孩子们永远的离开了
you know, the kids were still dead.
如果二十六年后我尚且无法释怀 我不能想象他们是怎么熬过来的
If I am this affected 26 years later, I can't imagine how they got past it.
给你,我漂亮的芭蕾舞者
There you go, my beautiful ballerina.
我们去拿你的芭蕾舞鞋
Let's go get your ballet slippers.
让我带她去吧
Let me take her. Oh! Ha! Ha! Ha!
嗨,我想你
Hi. I missed you.
我很自豪我们能让他不再逍遥法外
(Narrator): I'm proud... that we were able to get him off the streets
还有拯救生命 我是说我们拯救了生命,我确定
and saved lives, I mean we saved lives, I'm sure.
但任何事情都有代价
But everything comes with a cost.
有点让我觉得自己像个懦夫 但总而言之
Kind of makes me feel like a coward, but all in all,
如果我没有那样做
if I didn't have to do that one,
事情也许就会不一样了
things would have been a lot different.
同时
But at the same time, if I hadn't done it
如果我没有做,也许 就不会结束
maybe it wouldn't have got done.
所以这是,你知道…
So that's the, you know,
那是你的代价
that's your prize.
你赢了,但是你永远地失去了你的一部分
No win, but you lose part of yourself forever.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表