剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
“她们是认识凶手的”
they were comfortable with whoever did this.
“因为她们是被偷袭的
Both of them were because they were ambushed.
“凶手至少认识她们中的一个”
Whoever did this knew one or knew both of them.
艾迪? -这里
(Peluso): Eddie? - Yeah.
巴里韦布是谁?
(Peluso): Who the heck is Barry Webb?
我不知道
(Eddie): I don't know.
卡罗尔马林头部跟脸部被这样殴打
There's a reason that Carol Marlin
是有原因的
was beaten in the head and the face like she was.
没有强行入室的痕迹是有原因的
There's a reason that there's no forced entry. Didn't really look
看上去不太像打架
like it was a struggle. And there's a reason
麦琪吉恩手里拿了张纸是有原因的
that there's a piece of paper in Maggie Ginn's hand.
那是我妻子的车,是吗? 我妻子在里面吗?
That's my wife's car. All right? Is my wife in there?
那是,好吧,我没事
That's, just, okay, I'm okay.
你们能告诉我发生了什么吗?我… 能告诉我吗?
Can you just tell me what's going on? Can you tell me?
有些人会非常激动
(Narrator): Some people are good at being emotional.
但是我记得跟皮克在一起时
But I remember with Peek
我没感觉到他有多少情绪变化
I wasn't having a good feeling about it.
皮克先生,我要问你几个问题 准备好了吗?
Mr. Peek I'm gonna ask you a few questions. You up for that?
她们是怎么被杀的? -我们还在调查
How were they killed? - We're still determining that.
你能想到任何想要伤害你妻子的人吗?
Can you think of anybody that'd want to hurt your wife?
我不知道
I don't know.
工作中有一个家伙
There's this guy at work, Carol and I
卡罗尔和我都跟他一起工作
both work with him.
他跟我有过节
He's got issues with me.
哪个家伙?
What guy?
巴里韦布
Barry Webb.
他以为我跟一个我们都认识的女人琳达米尔斯有私情
She thought I was having an affair with this woman we both know, Linda Mills.
你有吗? -不,我们只是朋友
Were you? - No we're just friends.
巴里喜欢她,他认为我在插足他们
Barry's the one in love with her. He thought I was coming between them.
他为何那么想?
Why would he think that?
琳达跟我一起出差 我们像朋友一样相处得很愉快
Linda and I went on a business trip and we had a great time as friends.
她把出差的事告诉了巴里
She told Barry about the trip
然后巴里就突然对我表现得很奇怪
and suddenly he's acting all weird with me.
然后,她就收到了死亡威胁
And then she gets this death threat.
好吧,你说你不知道是谁寄的那封信
All right, but you said you had no idea who sent the letter.
但你现在说你觉得可能是巴里韦布寄的?
Now you're saying you think it might be Barry Webb?
你是这么说的吗? -我不想指控那家伙
Is that what you're saying? - I didn't want to accuse the guy.
我没有任何证据
I don't have any proof.
他会说事情…
He would say things,
有点像,不想让别人知道的事
like, under his breath.
什么样的事情? -像…
What kind of things? - Stuff like...
“你永远不会得到她”
You'll never get her.
你把信带来了吗?
You happen to get that letter for me?
不,还没 -没事,我会搞到信的
Oh no, not yet. - It's okay, I'll get it.
有没有理由让你觉得巴里跟你妻子也许有…
Any reason to think that Barry and your wife might have been,
你知道… -我只是这么想而已
you know? - It's crossed my mind.
她几年前出轨过
She had an affair a few years back.
我原谅了她
I forgave her.
所以,对,我是说,这有可能
So yeah, I mean, it's possible.
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
等我一下
Hang tight.
你说你不知道麦琪吉恩在哪…
You said you had no idea
我从她工作地方的保安处要到的地址
from security at work. - Yeah.
恩 -我想帮忙找卡罗尔
I wanted to help look for Carol.
好的
Okay.
佩卢索通知了吉恩的家人 跟他们谈了…
(Narrator): Peluso notified the Ginn family and talked with them
那很难
and it was hard.
他们非常生气
They were very upset.
麦琪吉恩,她是个寡妇 养育了三个孩子还有外孙们
Maggie Ginn, she was a widow, had raised three kids, grandkids.
卡罗尔马林四十六岁 约翰很宠爱她
Carol Marlin was 46 years old. Doted over John.
她工作认真,长得很漂亮
Worked hard, was just a beautiful person.
两个都是无辜的死者
Totally innocent victims.
吉恩的儿子给了我这些
(Peluso): Son gave them to me.
说她们是最好的朋友 做什么事都一起
Said they were best friends, did everything together.
真♥他♥妈♥的不要脸
(Eddie): It's a damn shame.
我一定要找到这个该死的凶手
(Narrator): I'm gonna find the SOB that did this.
我们要查清楚
And we're gonna figure this out.
好吧,麦琪的儿子被抢劫了
(Peluso): All right, Maggie's son was robbed.
我想也许是杀了他母亲的人
Thought maybe whoever killed his mother might have gotten
从他的保险柜里找到了地址
the address from his lock box. They robbed about
他们从他那儿抢了大概价值一万块的珠宝
ten grand in jewelry from him. Could have been
可能是抢错了人
a robbery gone wrong.
应该不会
I doubt it.
看看这个
Look into that.
有个邻居说他看见一个非常高瘦的男人 大约就在案发时
(Peluso): One neighbor said he saw a very tall, thin man run across
穿过了他的草坪
his lawn around the same time the murders took place.
说他走到路边想看清楚些
Said he came down to the curb to get a better view
但那个男人走到麦琪家旁边的 几棵树那里后就不见了
but the man disappeared through some trees near Maggie's house.
找到凶器了吗?
Did you get a murder weapon?
没有
No.
所以我们有两具尸体
So we got two dead bodies.
没有目击者,没有凶器,没有指纹
We got no witnesses, no murder weapon, and no prints.
什么都没有
Nothing.
不可能会有人杀死两个人却没有留下任何蛛丝马迹
There's no way somebody kills two people and doesn't leave a trace.
拜托,我需要凶器
Come on, I need a murder weapon.
在处理现场过程中
(Narrator): In processing the scene
我们没有发现麦琪吉恩家少了任何东西
we didn't find anything missing from Maggie Ginn's house.
我搜查了两遍
I searched it twice.
没发现任何重要线索
We didn't find anything of significance.
我们只能按步骤重新调查
We've got to retrace the steps and we've got
我们得集中力量搜寻凶器
to concentrate and search to find the murder weapon.
我们寻找任何工具,也许锤子或是什么…
(Narrator): We were looking for any instrument, maybe a hammer or something,
类似的被使用过的工具
something similar that may have been used.
一些可以手持,又可在近距离使用的
Some heavy instrument that could have been held in the hand
较重的工具
and used at close range.
嘿,兄弟们,我想我找到了点什么
(Peluso): Hey guys. I think I found something.
我们在受害人家后面的树丛里 找到了这根管子
(Peluso): We found the pipe in the woods behind the victim's home.
我知道那可以造成
Now I know that could have caused
我们在两名受害人脸上发现的那种伤口
the type of injuries we found on both our victims.
从管子的尺寸还有重量来看,我同意
Well judging by the size and weight of the pipe I agree.
如果上面有血迹或者指纹
If there's blood residue or prints
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
两名受害人都有明显被钝器殴打的伤痕
(Narrator): Both victims suffered significant blunt-force trauma
看上去像是用锤子
and it appeared that an instrument like a hammer
或者类似锤子的工具
or something similar to a hammer
造成的这种伤口
was used to inflict the injuries.
我知道我得拿出物证
(Narrator): I knew that I had to find physical evidence.
管子不是凶器
Pipe's not our weapon.
没有跟凶案相关的痕迹 没有血迹,指纹,没有DNA
Nothing ties it to the crime. No blood, prints,
管子在地上放了好几年了
no DNA. Pipe's been sitting in the ground for years.
我要找到凶器
(Narrator): I needed to find that murder weapon.
我得去重新部署
I had to regroup.
从头开始
You know, back to square one.
对,请帮我找一下巴里韦布
(Eddie): Yeah, Barry Webb please.
他不在?
He's not in?
巴里韦布的名字出现在凶案现场的一张发♥票♥上
(Narrator): Barry Webb's name is on the invoice at the crime scene.
我们请皮克谈了谈他
We got Peek talking about him.
不,不,我会再打来
No, no I'll call back.
谢谢
Thank you.
那时我没能找到他
And then I'm not able to get in touch with him.
所以当我跟一些同事谈起皮克跟巴里韦布时
(Narrator): So when I talked to coworkers about Peek
阿斯特利兹
and Barry Webb couple of them told me
很多人告诉我皮克曾形容过韦布有多暴虐
that Peek described how Webb was abusive.
皮克怕他
Peek was afraid of him.
你相信韦布说的破坏入室的故事吗?
You buying that breaking and entering story Webb's selling?
你相信皮克说的吗?
(Peluso): You buying Peek's story?
现在,我不会相信任何人说的任何事
At this point I ain't buying anything from anybody
直到我找到充分的证据
until I get some hard evidence.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表