剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
他是我们遇上的最好的人
He was the best thing that ever happened to us.
这应该有用
This should help.
一切都是艾尔温在打理
Alvin took care of everything.
我没意识到我曾有多依赖他
I didn't realize how much I relied on him.
嘿,会没事的
Hey, it's going to be okay.
谢谢你,汤米
Thank you, Tommy.
因为卡门的财务状况让我觉得有必要这么做
I felt the need to do this because of the financial status Carmen had.
她试图卖♥♥掉他先生之前的工具和物品
She was trying to sell tools and things that her husband had just
以勉强度日
to make ends meet.
这非常摧垮意志
It's very devastating and
你和她们谈话的全部时间内,你都在想
the whole time you're talking with them, you're thinking,
“还有谁会干这样的事?怎么会这样?”
"Who could have done this? You know, how could this have happened?"
对,不,子弹不匹配
Yeah. No, the bullets weren't a match.
没关系,谢谢,再见,好
It's OK. Thanks, bye. Yeah.
嗯,丹找到了他的凶手
Well, Dan got his killer:
被忽视的妻子枪杀了男人,因为他出轨
a scorned wife shot a man dead for cheating on her.
这两件案子不相关
The cases aren't related. (big sigh)
我会有低落的时候,但从不倒下
I get down, but I never go down.
我不放弃
I don't give up.
如果你工作足够努力,足够持久 总会有什么浮出水面
If you work hard enough and long enough, something's going to come up.
我必须回到第一步
I had to go back to square one.
对讲机通报说有人轮胎瘪了
The dispatcher called about someone with a flat tire. (female on radio)
我去了,没看到坏轮胎但找到一具死尸
I get here and no flat tire, but I got a dead body.
我需要见见通报的人,名叫瓦勒瑞
I needed to see the dispatcher by the name of Valerie,
在谋杀当晚打电♥话♥叫警官去的人
that called the officer out the night of the murder.
嘿,姑娘,你记得那天晚上 传话叫一位警官去27号♥公路吗?
Hey girl, do you remember sending an officer out to Highway 27 the other night? - Yeah, sure,
记得,当然,我想去查看下那可怜女人的情况
I wanted to check up on that poor woman.
什么女人? -轮胎瘪了的女人
Uh, what woman? - The woman with the flat tire.
我担心她
I was worried for her.
嗯,我那天凌晨正在开车上班的路上
Well, I was driving on the way to work
有个女人轮胎瘪了
at the end of the night and there was a woman
所以,我到了警区之后
with a flat tire. So when I got into the precinct, I dispatched
通报叫了一位警官去看看她是不是还好
an officer to see if she was all right.
为什么? -我们在那里发现了一具死尸
Why? - We found a dead body out there.
你懂的,也许瓦勒瑞见过我们的凶手
You know maybe Valerie saw our killer.
这是什么时候?
When was this?
我是值午夜班,所以,应该接近,十二点差一刻
I was working the midnight shift so it was, like, quarter to two.
回想起来,她很急着叫我走
Thinking back, she was quick to get rid of me.
她开的是什么车?
What kind of car was she driving?
嗯,发生得太快了,我甚至不记得颜色,别说车型了
Well it happened so fast I can't even remember the color, let alone the make.
车牌呢? -我不记得了,抱歉
And plates? - I can't remember, sorry.
那么那个女人呢?她一个人吗?
What about the woman? Was she alone?
我想是的,我说不好
I think so. I-I-I can't say.
她看起来什么样? -年轻,可能二十,我觉得
What did she look like? - Young. 20 maybe, I think. Um, she, uh...
她穿着橄榄球外套,我记得
she was wearing a football jacket,
上面有个“H”
I remember that. It had an "H" on it.
你觉得你可以对素描画家描述出来吗?
Do you think you can describe her to a sketch artist?
能 -等等
Oh, yeah. - Hold on.
这是我们需要的突破口
This is the break that we needed.
这是图像
Here's the composite.
如果你们都能帮我把这发出去,意义当然很重大
If y'all could help me get this out, it'd sure mean a lot.
要是你们看见什么,需要我的帮助,就打电♥话♥
If you spot anything, you need my help,
我就盯这个案,通知我
give me a call. I'm all over this case. Just let me know.
汤米,电♥话♥ -留个言
Tommy, phone. - Take a message.
是莉莎,说她需要马上和你说话
It's Lisa. Says she needs to talk to you now.
莉莎
Lisa.
在那儿等着,我这就过来
Wait right there. I'm on my way.
走
Let's go.
我从来没想到,他会做这样的事
I never thought he'd do something like this.
“我杀了你的后爹艾尔温,但我想杀的是你”
"I killed your stepdad, Alvin, but I wanted to kill you."
这是谁写的? -他的名字是查尔斯,查尔斯普雷占
Who is this from? - His name is Charles, Charles Pridgen.
我不相信他会这么做
I can't believe he'd do this.
他是谁? -他是个坏人,汤米
Who is he? - He's a bad man, Tommy.
他总是来马戏团找我
He'd always come around the circus looking for me.
他不肯放过她 -他伤害你了吗?
He would not leave her alone.
没有,但他一直以来对我调情
Did he hurt you? - No, but he was always hitting
以至于到了很有攻击性的地步
on me to the point where he got pretty aggressive.
艾尔温帮了我,吓唬了他
Alvin helped me. Threatened him. Said he better
说他最好走开,不然就有别的事了 -怎么威胁他的?
back away or else. - Threatened him how?
我不确定,但那之后查尔斯就不再出现了
I'm not sure, but... Charles stopped showing up
所以我才觉得这不会有关系
after that. That's why I didn't think it was an issue.
是因为这事艾尔温常常带着枪吗?
Is that why Alvin was carrying around a gun so much?
查尔斯是个疯子,汤米
Charles is crazy, Tommy.
我不相信他会这么干
I can't believe he'd do this.
这都是我的错 -好吧,嘿,慢点儿
This is all my fault. - Okay, hey, hey. Slow down.
先打住,我们还不知道是怎么回事
Stop right there. We don't know what's going on. Let me
让我仔细查一查,外面这个警官今晚会和你们在一起
get into this. This officer outside is going to stay here with you.
卡门和莉莎吓得要死
Carmen and Lisa are scared to death.
这些可怜的姑娘…
These poor girls...
他们无所适从
they're... they're lost.
这是查尔斯普雷占的档案
Here's the file on Charles Pridgen.
这家伙纯粹就是疯子
This guy's just plain crazy.
查尔斯普雷占是一个非常危险的人
Charles Pridgen was a very dangerous individual.
他精神不稳定
He was mentally unstable.
当莉莎终于吐露这点信息时
When Lisa finally confided this information,
你知道,让人很难过,心里想着
you know, it was very upsetting, like, you know,
“你干嘛一开始不跟我讲呢?”
why didn't you tell me this from the start?
好的,谢谢你
OK, thank you.
嘿,那是查特胡奇的电♥话♥,是普雷占住的精神病院
Hey, that was Chattahoochee, the mental facility Pridgen's staying at.
谋杀的时间,他正被关禁闭
He was incarcerated at the time of the murder.
所以,他没有杀他 -为什么他说他有呢?
So he didn't kill him? - Why is he saying he did?
嗯,他可能还雇了人
Well, he could have hired someone.
我要去弄清楚为什么他会发这封信
I'm going to go find out why he sent that letter.
查特胡奇,那是很多精神失常的人被收容的地方
Chattahoochee, that was where a lot of the mentally insane people were housed.
而它也像是一座监狱建筑,周围有
And it's like a prison complex that's surrounded,
看守之类的
you know, with guards and all.
“我们会把你送进查特胡奇” 或者“你就该去查特胡奇”
"We're going to put you in Chattahoochee or you belong
到了这个程度
in Chattahoochee," something to that effect.
所以,是你杀了艾尔温约翰逊?
So, you killed Alvin Johnson?
该死的就是,我♥干♥的
Damn straight I did. .
本该也杀了莉莎的
I meant to kill Lisa, too
你怎么干的?
Well, how did you do it?
因为我知道你在谋杀的时刻是被关起来了的
Because I know that you were locked up at the time of the murder,
那你是怎么干的呢? -我有我的办法
so how did you do that? - I have my ways.
你雇了谁? -我他妈干嘛要告诉你?
Who'd you hire? - Why the hell should I tell you?
不过我可以告诉你一件事,莉莎时候快到了
I'll tell you one thing though, Lisa has it coming.
随我
Led me on.
查尔斯普雷占曾在跳蚤市场工作
Charles Pridgen worked at Flea Market,
就在卡门和莉莎的小摊旁边
next to a booth that Carmen and Lisa had.
他开始跟踪监视莉莎
He began stalking Lisa.
他比莉莎年长10到15岁
He was probably 10 to 15 years older than Lisa.
艾尔温禁止他打电♥话♥给莉莎或尾随她
Alvin had forbid him to call Lisa or be around her.
这家伙在此之前曾经残暴的杀害了一个89岁的妇女
The guy had brutally murdered an 89 year old woman prior to this.
他对社会有危险
He was a danger to the community.
而在他的信中,他暗示会叫人杀了莉莎
And in his letter, he implied that he had someone kill Lisa,
但结果他们杀掉了艾尔温约翰逊
but they ended up killing Alvin Johnson instead.
如果他雇佣了杀手,我需要查出是谁
If he hired a killer, I needed to find out who.
我检查了院里的记录发现
I checked the station log and found out
查尔斯普雷占有个叫塔米卡的姐妹
that Charles Pridgen had a sister, Tameeka,
而她来探望过她的兄弟
and that she had come to visit her brother.
她是监狱记录里唯一一位
She was the only person that was on the jail record
愿意来探望查尔斯的人
of even coming to see Charles.
然后我听到有人说“你个婊♥子♥”,然后就是枪声
Well I heard someone say, "You bitch!" And then the shots.
嘿,看看这个,她们看起来难道不是一模一样吗?
Hey, check this out. Do they not look exactly alike?
对,是一样 -向塔米卡普雷占问好吧
Yeah, they do. - Say hello to Tameeka Pridgen.
这是查尔斯的姐妹
This is Charles' sister.
他被关押的时候,她来探望过
She came to visit him while he was locked up.
所以,也许普雷占说了实话,也许他真的杀了艾尔温
So maybe Pridgen's telling the truth: maybe he did kill Alvin.
让他姐妹替他干的
Had his sister do it for him.
她看起来很像那画像
She looked a lot like the composite, and she immediately
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表