剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
除了我自己,没有人给我更大压力
No one put more pressure on me than me.
好吧,告诉我什么时候,好吗? -好的
All right, tell me when, okay? - Okay.
够了 -完美,全吃完
That's enough. - Perfect. Eat it all.
把果汁也喝了,好吗?
Drink your juice too please, okay?
好的
Okay.
它真的牵动着这个城市,这个地区
captivated the city, the region.
那牵动着你的神经
That gets you nervous.
知道那家伙还会再次作案 就让你紧张
Knowing that the guy will commit another crime makes you nervous.
我发誓我会找到那家伙
I promised I'd find the guy
每分每秒,那都像一个重担一样 压在我的肩膀上
and every second of the day, that was on my shoulders like a weight.
我们得到了很多信息 因为每个人都想帮忙
We're getting all this information in because everybody wants to help.
青少年犯罪团伙成员死了,没人报♥警♥
Dead gang banger; nobody calls the police.
小男孩死了 每一个人都会报♥警♥
Dead little boy; everybody calls the police.
当然,大多数帮忙都显然糟透了
And of course, most of that help was absolutely terrible.
让我们白费力气地乱找
I mean, sent us on wild goose chases
跟毫不相关的人谈话
and talking to people that had nothing to do with it.
但显然,有一件有意义的事是我们得到消息
But clearly, the one thing that made sense was that we had gotten information
在李被带走的同一时间
that a young blond child had been running down this intersection
有个金发小孩曾走到过这个十字路口
at the same time that Lee was taken.
所以我们开车前往那个十字路口
So we were driving over to that intersection
我看了看 那儿有家银行
and I looked and there's the bank.
银行的自动收银机监控
ATM cameras at banks were one
是最早会一直运行的摄像机之一
of the first video cameras that would always be running.
我跟银行的人谈了 告诉他们发生了什么
I talked to the bank, told them what was going on
他们非常高兴能给我提供视频录像
and they were more than happy to get it for us.
这件事机会渺茫,但在当时 我们也没有别的出路
It was a long shot, but at the time, all we had was long shots.
拿到银行录像了,C.W.
Got the bank footage, CW.
C.W.? -嗯?
CW? - Yeah.
你拿到了?我想看看
You got it? I wanna see it.
倒回去
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Rewind.
看起来那就像是李,再放一遍
That looks just like Lee. Play it again.
停下,那显然是李
Stop right there. That is obviously Lee.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
可恶 -怎么了?
Damn it. - What's up?
时间显示是上午11点44分
The timestamp says 11:44 am.
李直到下午1点45分才到了运动场
Lee wasn't at the playground till 1:45pm.
在他可能到那里之前 还有两小时之久
That's a good two hours before he would have been there,
也就是说那不是李
which means that's not Lee.
这里也没有绿卡车
And there's no green truck either.
够了
So much for that.
那个时候
(Narrator): At the time this happened,
我们的信息有 在运动场上有一个男人和一辆绿卡车
we had information that a man with a green truck
还有一只德国牧羊犬
and a German Shepherd dog was in the schoolyard.
他有只德国牧羊犬,我记得
He had a German Shepherd; I remember that.
然后我接到了这个家伙的电♥话♥,他说
(Narrator): And I get a phone call from this guy that says:
“我就是你们在新闻上说的
"I'm the guy with the German Shepherd that you guys
“带着只德国牧羊犬的家伙”
are talking about on the news".
他的房♥子就在李被抓走的运动场两个街区之外
His house was two blocks from the schoolyard where Lee was grabbed.
就我所知
I mean for all I knew,
我要见的这个人 可能就是杀害李的凶手
I could be driving to talk to Lee's killer.
托马斯艾伦琼斯?
Thomas Allen Jones?
是我
Yeah.
我谢谢你的坦诚,托马斯
I appreciate your honesty, Thomas.
很多处在你处境的人都不会这么坦诚
A lot of people in your position wouldn't have been so forthcoming.
所以李在那儿的那天你也在运动场?
So you were at the playground the day Lee was there?
是的,是的,我每天都路过那里
Yeah, yeah, I walk through there all the time.
我在遛狗 不过我没在那待太久
I was walking my dog. I wasn't there long though;
那之后我去我哥哥家参加派对了
I went to my brother's house for a party after that.
在哪里? -离运动场不远,我想
Where's that? - Not far from the playground, I suppose.
具体点,托马斯,不远是有多远?
Specifics, Thomas. How far is not far?
菲利达119号♥街那里
119th Street over in Felida.
托马斯,那正好跟不远相反
Well, that's the opposite of not far Thomas; it's like...
这就几乎是要穿过温哥华湖了,是吗?
way the hell over by Vancouver Lake, isn't it?
是,差不多那么远,我猜
Yeah. Sort of far I guess.
如果我调查你,托马斯
If I do some digging around on you, Thomas,
我不会找到我不想看到的东西的,是吗?
I'm not gonna find something I don't wanna see, am I?
不,不,完全不会,不
No, no, not at all, no.
你在温哥华湖那待了很久吗?
You spend a lot of time over by Vancouver Lake?
没有
No.
这是李
That's Lee there.
他四岁 被绑♥架♥,性骚扰然后被谋杀
He was four years old. Kidnapped, molested and killed.
谁对个小男孩做了那些,托马斯?
Who does that to a little kid, huh, Thomas?
那太可怕了
That's horrible.
你在派对玩的愉快吗?
You have a good time at the party?
什么?
What?
你在运动场待了多久?
And how long were you at the playground again?
大约二十分钟
20 minutes about. - And that's when
在那时你跟李说话了?
you talked to Lee?
不,我没有跟他说话
No, I didn't talk to him.
没错
That's right.
所以你想说 你是完全无辜的?
So what you're saying is you're completely innocent?
是,我什么也没有做
Well, yeah. I didn't do anything.
下去!
Down!
去厨房♥!
Go to the kitchen.
好的,托马斯,谢谢你
Okay, Thomas. Thank you.
我一看到他,我就想 “是的,他是个变♥态♥”
(Narrator): Well, as soon as I saw him, I go yeah, he's a creep.
我离开托马斯的家 之后我调查了他的背景
I left Thomas' place and I dug a little deeper into his background.
托马斯艾伦琼斯有过性侵犯男孩的前科
Thomas Allen Jones had a history of sexually abusing boys,
这一点他没有告诉我
which he had neglected to tell me.
托马斯!
Thomas!
我不能因为他是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的家伙逮捕他
(Narrator): I can't arrest him just for being a dirt bag.
我得后退等着 下一次再抓住他
So I had to just lay back and wait and grab him another time.
每一天我都在祈祷能弄明白一些事
Every day I prayed to figure something out
因为每一天都离下一个孩子被害更近一天
because every day was another day closer to another kid dying.
葬礼可能是我最低落的时刻 因为我真的感觉到无助
The funeral was probably my lowest point because I really felt helpless.
我真的为你的损失感到遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss.
托马斯!
Thomas!
我不喜欢追别人,托马斯
I don't like people making me run, Thomas.
你弄伤我了! -留到警♥察♥局再说吧
You're hurting me! - Save it for the station.
快点,站起来
Come on, get up.
你被控性骚扰儿童
You were charged for child molestation.
托马斯,你喜欢性骚扰小男孩?
You like molesting little boys, Thomas?
不,我从没做过那样的事
No. I never did any of that.
这上面说你犯过罪 所以你一定做了什么错事
It says you pled guilty so you must have done something wrong.
是他们让我那么说的 -当然
They made me say that. - Sure they did.
你为什么杀李伊谢利,托马斯?
Why did you kill Lee Iseli, Thomas?
你想把你的病态幻想付诸行动?
You acting out on one of your sick fantasies?
我没有杀那个小男孩
I did not kill that little boy.
我之前甚至都没见过他
I never even seen him before.
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么来他的葬礼?
Then why the hell are you at his funeral?
我听我同事说你也在
And I hear from my guys that you're snooping around
尼尔兄弟被杀地点附近出现过
where the Neer boys were killed, too.
为什么,托马斯?
Why is that, Thomas?
我想帮忙破案
I...wanted to help solve the crime.
我很擅于找到线索
I'm very good at finding clues.
你为什么觉得你擅于破案?
Why do you think you'd be good at solving these crimes?
我了解情况
I know things.
什么样的情况,托马斯?
What kind of things, Thomas?
前几天,我们谈过之后
The other day, after we talked, you and me,
我开始想那个男孩还有他的家庭
I got to thinking about the boy and his family.
我感觉我欠他们的
I felt that I owed it to them.
欠他们什么?
Owed them for what?
你做了什么,托马斯?
What did you do, Thomas?
你到底在干什么? 我现在有事
What the hell are you doing? I'm right in the middle of this.
你现在得看看这个
You got to see this now.
李在1点30分至2点间在运动场,对吗?
Lee was at the playground between 1:30 and 2, right?
是的,怎么了? -银行安全监控弄错了
Yeah. So? - Bank security cameras
他们慢了两小时 -意思是?
were wrong. They were behind by two hours. - Meaning?
时间搞错了?
The timestamp is wrong?
所以其实是1点44分,不是11点44分?
So it's actually 1:44, not 11:44?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表