剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
房♥子里什么都没有发现 没有打斗的证据,什么都没有
There's nothing at the house. No evidence of a fight. Nothing.
我知道,瑞秋还有事情没有告诉我们
I know there's something Rachel's not telling us.
你也是
So do you.
他产生了偏见
(Narrator) Tunnel vision set in and
这类案件经常会发生这样的事
that happens a lot of times in these types of cases.
有时候对同一件事
Sometimes the same facts that one officer has...
一个警员的意见跟其他警员的意见会不尽相同
doesn't match what another officer thinks.
所以我一直会跳出来回到原点
And so what I've always found is you just step back
重新客观地审视线索
to the beginning and go through the basics.
去找找看那天早上扎克做了什么
Find out what Zach did that morning.
祝你一天愉快
(kissing sound) - Have a good day.
瑞秋说他离开了家
(Narrator) Rachel said he left the house.
然后沿着小路走去学校
And that he walked down the alley.
所以我也走了一样的路看看到底他看到了什么
So I walked the alley to see exactly what he would have seen.
嘿
Hey.
你们好吗?
How you doing?
你们经常从这里路过吗? -是的,从这里去学校更近
Do you guys usually walk through here? - Yeah, it's faster to get to school.
你们还记得个叫扎卡里拉姆齐的男孩吗 不记得了吧?
You don't remember a boy named Zachary Ramsay, do you?
失踪的那个男孩吗? -是的
The boy who went missing? - Yeah.
你们那天见到他了吗? -是的,我们确实见到他了
Did you happen to see him that day? - Yeah, for sure I saw him.
你们见到了?确定就是在那天?
You did? And you're sure it was the same day?
我记得…就是那天 我们在上学的路上看见他了
I remember it was the same day. We saw him on our way to school.
你们看见他跟谁在一起吗?
Did you happen to see him with anybody else?
他有没有在跟谁说话? -有个警♥察♥
Was he talking to somebody? - There was a policeman.
警♥察♥? -是的,他在跟扎克说话
A policeman? - Yeah, he was talking to Zach.
在哪?是在… 就在这里吗?
Where was that? Was that right here?
不,靠近抄近路的地方 -近路?
No, near the shortcut. - Shortcut?
好的,很好
OK, great.
嘿,非常谢谢你们 注意安全,好吗?
Hey, thank you very much. You guys be safe, OK?
好的,祝你们过得愉快
OK, have a good day.
近路
Shortcut.
我不知道
(Narrator) I had no idea
这里有一条他会走的往学校的近路
there was a shortcut to the school that he may have taken.
我们也许终于能找到一些能告诉我们
We might finally have a piece of evidence
扎克发生了什么的证据了
that could lead us to what happened to Zach.
为什么你不问问邻居看看有没有目击者?
Why don't you start knocking on some doors? - Yeah.
大伙,去附近找找目击者
Guys, round me up some witnesses.
我相信瑞秋跟扎克的失踪无关
(Narrator) I believed Rachel had nothing to do with Zach's disappearance.
她相信扎克一定有一天会回家
She believed that Zach would walk through that front door someday someday
而且他还活着
and he would be alive.
约翰?
John?
这是扎克的吗?
Is this Zach's?
这是说他还活着吗?
Does this mean he's alive?
你们快要找到他了吗?
You getting closer to finding him?
扎克可能还活着?
Zach could be alive?
我们还在找,瑞秋
We're still looking, Rachel.
谢谢
(whispering) Thank you.
好了 -好吧
OK. - OK.
谢谢
(quietly) Thank you.
两个女孩提到看见路上有个警♥察♥
(Narrator) So the two girls had mentioned seeing a police officer
跟着扎克
in the alley following Zach.
这会让你想去弄明白
It leads you to wonder,
警♥察♥部门里是不是出现了恋童癖?
did we have somebody sick on our department?
我们这里是不是有人跟这件事有关?
You know, is there a possibility that somebody within is involved in this?
嘿,帕拉梅,等一下,我们要谈谈
Hey, Palmer, hang on. We need to talk.
扎卡里拉姆齐的案子,你得去调查其他方向 别再盯着瑞秋了
You have to take the Zach Ramsay case further than Rachel.
不,我不会放弃查瑞秋的
No, I don't.
我们在垃圾筒上面发现了他的夹克
We found his jacket on top of a dumpster,
离他失踪的地点非常近 -什么叫你发现了?
very close to where he went missing. - What do you mean you found it?
我重走了一遍他早上去学校的路
I retraced his morning walk to school.
原来有一条我们之前没注意过的近路
Turns out there's a shortcut that we never noticed before.
我在他每天必经之路的垃圾筒里 发现了他的衣服
I found it in the dumpster right there on the very same route he takes every day.
你怎么会没看到? -也许不是我们没看到
How did you miss it? - Well, maybe we didn't miss it.
也许她在我们查看过之后才把衣服留在那儿了
Maybe she left it there after we looked.
你在帮倒忙 -好吧,帕拉梅
You're not helping, you know. - All right, Palmer.
那有两名目击者怎么说?
How about two witnesses, then?
我跟在扎卡里拉姆齐失踪那天看到他上学的
I talked to two girls that saw Zach Ramsay on the way to school
两名女孩谈过了
the day he went missing.
也许她们搞错了
Well, maybe they're confused.
她们没有搞错,她们还说看见他跟一个警♥察♥说话
They weren't confused. They also said they saw him talking to a cop.
这还是改变不了瑞秋是我们头号♥嫌疑犯的事实…
Doesn't change the fact that Rachel's our prime suspect--
别再提瑞秋了,山姆
Enough with Rachel, Sam.
我建立了时间轴
I established a timeline.
孩子在上学的路上 我给你找到了两个目击者,还有夹克
The kid was on his way to school. I gave you two witnesses. The jacket.
家里没有发现血迹,你还想要什么?
There's no blood found at the home. What else do you want?
我怒不可遏
(Narrator) I was furious.
是我们警局里的人做了这事吗?
Do we have somebody within the department doing this?
有些人你可能想要怀疑他们
There are some guys and you might want to suspect.
嗨
(Cameron) Hi.
我以为你在睡觉 -我是,只是睡不着
I thought you were sleeping. - I was. I just couldn't.
我无法不去想瑞秋跟小扎克
Can't get Rachel and little Zach off my mind.
那时候,好像我的
(Narrator) That's kind of when the
强迫症发作了
obsessive-compulsive nature of me came in.
我变得非常沉迷于这个案子
I became completely obsessed,
查找了在这个孩子身上会发生的所有可能性
going through all the possibilities of what could have happened to this kid.
迈克,是谁在2月6日负责东南区?
Mike, who was working the Southeast February 6th?
工作日? -对,周二
Weekday? - Yeah, Tuesday.
是苏利文,我不用查就知道
Sullivan. I don't even have to look it up.
你能查下吗?
Would you mind looking it up anyway?
对不起,苏利文那天早上没有工作
Oh, sorry. Sullivan wasn't working that morning.
一辆卡车在高速路上弯折了
A truck was jackknifed on the highway.
我们整个巡逻队都去了,直到半夜才回来
We had every patrol on that until almost noon.
那天没有人去巡逻
No one was working the beat on that day.
那天那个地方没有警♥察♥去过,所以我们不知道
None of us were in that area at that time. And so we had no idea
在扎克失踪那条路上的那个人是谁
who this person was dressed in blue appearing to be
穿着蓝色衣服假扮成警♥察♥
a police officer in the alley where Zach disappeared.
多么完美的障眼法 孩子都信任警♥察♥
What a perfect ruse. Every child trusts a policeman.
恋童癖利用制♥服♥当障眼法并不稀奇
It's not unusual for a pedophile to use the ruse of the uniform.
如果不是苏利文,那会是谁?
If it wasn't Sullivan, who was it?
我猜只有一个办法查出来了
Only one way to find out, I guess.
盯哨?
Stakeout?
是的,除非你还有更好的办法
Yeah, unless you have a better idea.
我知道有地方出问题了
(Narrator) I knew that something was up.
我们有内鬼
And that we had a predator in the midst.
惯犯一般都会有固定的犯罪手法
Predators are habituated and they stick with the same patterns.
因此我们的工作就是在扎克的学校附近盯哨
Therefore, our job was to stake out Zach's school and see,
看看附近来往的人里有没有看上去像警♥察♥的人
is there anybody walking around the area that looks anything like a policeman?
盯哨可能是世上最让人觉得度日如年,无聊的工作了
Stakeouts are probably the most long, drawn out, boring things
因为你得等上一天八个小时
in the world, because you're looking for one small moment
只为了等那个小目标出现
in time to happen while you happen to be there for that eight hours of your day.
我知道:“那是我们要找的人”,类似那样
I knew that's our man. I mean, it was like that.
嘿,你今天好吗?
Hey! How's your day going?
嘿
Hey. - (camera flash)
失踪孩子的事太糟糕了
Just awful about that missing boy.
你到底在这里干什么? -没干什么
What the hell you doing here? - Nothing.
你为什么穿得像个警♥察♥?
Why are you dressed like a cop?
我不知道,我就想这么穿
I don't know. Just wanted to.
举起手来,现在举起手来!
Put your hands up. Put your hands up now!
把你的手放在头上
Place your hands on your head.
他在学校旁边被抓住的时候
The moment he was caught around that school...
我就知道他也许已经杀死了扎卡里拉姆齐
I knew that he may have killed Zach Ramsay.
我现在要搜你身
I'm gonna search you now. Do you have anything
你口袋里有没有能伤我的东西?
in your pockets that can injure me?
有,先生
Yes, sir.
我的右边口袋里有电枪 左边口袋里有胡椒喷雾
I have a stun gun in my right pocket. And I have pepper spray in the left.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
纳萨尼尔巴乔纳
Nathanael Bar-Jonah.
纳萨尼尔,你在学校前面晃来晃去干什么?
Nathanael, what are you doing hanging out in front of a school?
我喜欢这里 -你相信你喜欢
I like it here. - I bet you do.
这他妈是什么?
What the hell is this?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表