剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
而且是他自己让我们知道的
He did it by himself.
今天是你的幸运日,德韦恩
Your lucky day, Dewayne.
米奇–迈克
Mikey-Mike.
你来送别我
Come to see me off.
我想这是不可能的事了
Thought it was the least I could do.
那我怎么还戴着这玩意儿?
How come I still got these on, then?
根据协议
Protocol.
放你走之前,我还需要你再做一件事
I do need you to do one more thing, though, before you're released.
米奇–迈克,随便什么都行
Anything for you, Mikey-Mike.
我们找到达雷尔史密斯了,我们需要你确认他的身份
We found Darrel Smith. So we just need you to ID him.
他就那么看着我,然后像是说
(Mike): And he just looks at me and there it kind of registers:
“噢哦”
"Uh-oh."
我知道是你杀了德尼丝哈里斯
I know you killed Denise Harris.
当你告诉我别人不可能知道的啤酒罐的事
When you called me with the beer can story that no one else knew about,
你确实引起了我的兴趣
you certainly peaked my interest.
但是当你告诉我们钱包的事,德韦恩
But then when you led us to the purse,
你就成了我们的首要嫌疑犯
Dewayne, you became our prime suspect.
其它人不可能会知道
No one else could know that.
然后你又把你丛林里的闪电老兄扔给了我们
And then you threw your thunderbolt pal in there from the Jungle.
他叫什么,达雷尔史密斯?
What was his name, Darrel Smith?
你叫什么名字?
You got a name?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
那个有闪电纹身的家伙
The thunderbolt guy.
原来他就是当德韦恩袭击安吉拉时
Turns out he was the homeless guy that came upon Dewayne
遇到的那个流浪汉
when he was assaulting Angela.
这不可能
(Dewayne): That's impossible.
那人是个连环杀人犯
There's a serial killer out there.
内衣,鞋带 -你觉得它们是个信♥号♥♥?
The underwear, the shoelaces. You think they were a signature?
当你发现上次那个尸体的时候,我跟你在一起
I was with you when you found the last body.
你怎么解释那个?
Care to explain that?
提到那个挺有趣
It's funny you mention that,
因为正是在那儿 我们开始怀疑你
because that's exactly where we turned the tables on you.
你觉得它们有关联吗?
Do you think they're related?
没有鞋带,嘴里也没有塞东西
(Steiger): No shoelaces. No undergarment in the mouth.
这个姑娘的死跟德尼丝的死没有关系
(Mike): This girl's death has nothing to do with Denise.
德韦恩直接把我们引到钱包上去的事…
(Mike): (sighs) The fact that Dewayne led us straight to the purse...
一定是德韦恩杀死了德尼斯
Dewayne must have killed Denise.
唯一的问题是我们怎么证明?
The only question is how are we gonna prove it?
我讨厌说,但我们得让他继续说
I hate to say it, but we keep him talking.
他觉得他比我们聪明
He thinks he's smarter than us.
就让他觉得我们信了他的鬼话
Let him think we believe his ridiculous story until
直到他带我们找到目击者或者是同伙
he leads us to a witness or an accomplice
或者是我们没有的证据
or a piece of evidence we don't have.
你觉得你能成功吗?
You think you can handle that?
德韦恩,自从我们找到第二具尸体
See Dewayne, ever since we found that second body,
你以为你可以一直耍我们了
you think you've been playing us.
但是是我们一直在耍你
But we've been playing you.
但是,德韦恩
But Dewayne,
当你告诉我们酒吧时
when you gave us the bar?
德韦恩,那是你送给我的礼物
Dewayne, that was a gift from you to me.
因为这让我直接找到了你的其中一名受害者
Because it led us straight to one of your victims.
其实是一个幸存者
A surviving one, actually.
安吉拉,你还记得她吗?
Angela, remember her?
我不觉得德韦恩会想到有这么一天
I don't think Dewayne ever seen it coming.
这个,这是你的卡布奇诺 -抓住你了
And this, your cup-a-chino. Got you now.
德韦恩,你跑不掉了
Dewayne, you're mine.
祝你的抢劫案有个好结果了
Good luck with the robbery charges.
上面到处是你的基因
It's got your DNA all over it.
我也喜欢玩游戏
I like games too.
但我喜欢玩大的
I just prefer to play the long game.
米奇–迈克
Mikey-Mike.
你很厉害
You're good.
我告诉你
I'll tell you.
是我杀了她
I killed her.
我一直都在杀人
I've been killing my whole life.
其他受害者呢,德韦恩?
(sighs) Where are the others, Dewayne?
当他最终谈起这些谋杀案
(Mike): When he would finally talk about the murders,
他像出了神一样,声音越来越低沉
he would go into a trance-like state and his voice would get deeper.
回去丛林里找找
(deeper voice) Go back to the Jungle.
你会找到更多的
You'll find more.
德韦恩承认他杀害了德尼丝哈里斯之后
After Dewayne confessed to killing Denise Harris,
另两名女性的尸体被发现
two other women were found murdered.
奥利维亚史密斯跟安托瓦内特琼斯
Olivia Smith and Antoinette Jones.
德韦恩为他所做的事自豪,会坦白地谈论这些
(Mike): Dewayne was very proud of what he did, and would talk openly about it.
他告诉我们他会对她们说的话
He told us what he would say to them.
她们哭着求饶,他会说 “别在这里哭
They're crying for mercy and he'd say, "Don't be crying here now.
“现在是你死的时候了”
Now's the time for just you be dying."
我问他:“为什么你要把她们带去丛林?”
I'd ask him, why would you bring them up to the Jungle?
他往后看了看然后笑了
And he'd look back and he'd laugh.
他说:“米奇–迈克,你知道那里什么样
He'd say, "Mikey-Mike, "you know what it's like up there.
“没有人会听见你的叫声”
Nobody can hear you scream."
为什么?为什么杀害那些无辜的女人? 到底为什么要杀人?
Why? Why kill innocent women? Why kill at all?
因为我可以
Because I could.
我想杀人
I wanted to.
我想我了解坏人
(Mike): I thought I knew evil.
我多数时候是跟坏人打交道
I've been around evil men most of my life.
德韦恩李哈里斯,能让别人相信他
Dewayne Lee Harris, he had that persuasion over people.
但他是个精神错乱的杀人犯
But he was a psychopathic murderer.
他是个可怕,很可怕的人
He was a scary, scary man.
我绝对希望这类案子再也不要发生了
I definitely wished this case never happened.
它深深地改变了我
It changed me significantly.
如果今天我能对德尼丝说些什么
If I could say anything to Denise today.
我会说:“你不是第一个被德韦恩骗了的人
It would have been that you weren't the only one that was fooled by Dewayne.
“他骗了很多人”
He tried to fool a lot of people.
“不幸地是,你也是其中一个”
Unfortunately, you were one.
像德韦恩哈里斯这样的人
People like Dewayne Harris,
他们觉得他们比你聪明
they believe that they're smarter than you.
德韦恩以为他很有把握
Dewayne believed that he was holding all the cards.
如果我现在可以跟德韦恩说话
If I could speak to Dewayne now,
我想要问他
I'd like to ask him, you know,
“这是我俩的秘密,如果你出去了,你会做什么?
"Between us, if you got out, what would you do?
“你还会做一样的事吗”
Would you do the same stuff?"
我知道会发生什么,他会就往后坐在那儿
And I know just what'd happen. He'd be sitting back there.
他会开始笑
He'd start laughing.
“你知道我会的,拜托,米奇–迈克 你知道我会的”
(Mike imitates Dewayne): "Well, you know I would. Come on Mikey-Mike, you know I would."
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表