剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
if Floyd wasn't into all that sex stuff,
也许他今天还活着?
maybe he'd be alive today?
我知道我们做到了
(narrator): I knew who did it,
我知道我们有多少现场证据
and I knew how much evidence we had at the scene.
我知道从可乐罐上的DNA
I knew the DNA from the can came back
会跟车♥库♥里带血的T恤上的DNA吻合
as a positive match to the bloody t-shirt in the garage.
但是,我们还需要更多
But we needed more.
嘿
Hey.
他是对的
He's right, you know. The DA will
地方检察官不会只凭DNA检验结果就给我们逮捕令
never give me an arrest warrant based on DNA alone.
这只能证明他在那儿
It just proves that he was there;
其他的都是间接证据
the rest is circumstantial.
我没辙了
I'm in out of my depth.
好了,你只要好好
OK, you're just gonna have to walk
理理这个案子 别逃跑,这不是比赛
through this case. Don't run. It ain't a race.
指纹
The footprints!
我们还有尚没有跟任何人比对上的指纹还有鞋印
Look, we have footprints and shoe prints we weren't able to match to anyone.
连弗洛伊德都没有
Not even Floyd.
帕特森先生
Mr. Patterson,
我需要你脱下你的鞋子跟袜子
I'm gonna need you to take your shoes and socks off.
我们做这些之前你有什么想说的吗?
Is there anything you want to say before we do this?
查尔斯帕特森的脚印是匹配的
Charles Patterson's footprint was a positive match.
这足够指控他了
It was enough to charge him.
查尔斯帕特森是一个控制者
Charles Patterson is a manipulator,
一个利用别人的人,一个掠夺者
a user, and a predator.
表面上,这起谋杀的动机是抢劫
On paper, the motive for the murder was robbery,
但我想查尔斯帕特森也想隐藏他自己的秘密
but I think Charles Patterson was trying to hide a secret of his own.
我真的感觉到他利用了弗洛伊德
I really felt he used Floyd.
似乎很多人都利用了弗洛伊德
Seems a lot of men used Floyd.
我很幸运…
I was lucky...
我信守了我对莫塞勒做出的承诺
I got to keep the promise I made to Mozelle.
当我结束了这个案子 查尔斯进了监狱时
When I closed the case and Charles went to prison,
我感到肩膀上的重担减轻了
I felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulders...
我感觉到了救赎
...and I felt redeemed,
就像乌云散去
like this black cloud went away.
我又可以重新呼吸了
and I could breathe again.
莫塞勒是一个很棒的女人
Mozelle is an amazing woman.
莫塞勒,谢谢你没有放弃我
Mozelle, thank you for not giving up on me,
我对你所失去的
and I'm so sorry
深表遗憾…
for your loss.
我向莫塞勒承诺了
I made a promise to Mozelle.
幸运地是,我兑现了
Fortunately, it worked out.
如果没有,我会一辈子想着这个
Had it not, I would have carried this with me forever,
直到我死
until the day I die.
站起来,推动那个重量
Stand up. Push on that weight.
退后一步,站上去
Step straight down. Put your weight on it.
往前一步
Step straight up.
继续然后坐下
Go ahead and sit down again.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表