剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我当谋杀案侦探超过二十一年了
I've been a homicide detective for over 21 years.
我多数时候是跟坏人打交道
I've been around evil men...most of my life.
这世上存在着两个世界,一个是你生活的世界
There's two different worlds. There's the world that you live in.
还有一个是坏人的世界
And then there's the world of the bad guys.
我曾一度遇到过很多枪杀案
At one point I was involved in a lot of shootings.
我只把破案当工作
I was just doing my job.
但是有一个案子让我改变了很多
Then there came a case that changed me significantly.
犯下的罪孽太多,这样的凶手不可能会逍遥法外
The stakes are too high to allow somebody like this to go free.
那一切就像发生在昨天一样
I remember like it was yesterday.
救命!
(woman screaming): Help!
救命!
Help!
是的,我相信有坏人的存在
Yes, I believe in evil.
就在那里
It's right over there.
谁报的警? -警♥察♥
Who called it in? -Uniform.
一个流浪汉走进了丛林,说发现了她
Some homeless guy came down into the Jungle, said he found her.
这丛林里有很多流浪者
The Jungle is a place where we have a lot of
还有精神有问题的人在里面露营
transients and mentally ill people living in campsites.
女性,看上去三十五、六岁的样子
Female, looked to be in her mid-30s.
发现她的那个流浪汉呢?
And the transient who found her?
我们让他先别走
We're holding him.
这个营地里经常发生
We have a lot of fights and shootings and murders
斗殴、枪杀跟谋杀案
from people trespassing on these campsites.
你要是没带枪,最好还是别去丛林了
The Jungle is not a place you want to go when you've left your gun at home. (chuckles)
要记得这点
Remember that. (chuckles)
她被用鞋带绑住了
Tied her up with shoe laces.
绑得不太紧啊
Didn't do a very good job.
为什么你要把人绑住? 是想限制他们的行动自♥由♥
(Mike): Why are you tying somebody up? To restrict their movement.
但是把他们的手绑得这么松有什么用?
Now what's the use of tying somebody up with their hands this far apart?
被勒死的?
Strangulation?
看上去像强♥奸♥案
Looks like rape.
拍张照
Snap a photo of that.
有身份证明吗? -没有,身上什么都没有
Any ID? -Nah, nothing on her.
没有钱包,什么都没有
No purse. Nothing.
从她的衣着来看,她不是住在丛林里的人
On the way she's dressed there's no way she's from the Jungle.
看看她的衣服,基本是新的
Look at her clothes, they're practically new.
如果她不住丛林里
No, she ain't from the Jungle.
再没比这里更适合抛尸的地方了
You couldn't pick a better place to dump a body.
你为什么不跟发现她的流浪汉聊聊?
Why don't you talk to the transient who found her?
四处走走,看看有没有人看见什么
Take a walk around; see if any of the locals saw anything.
你不停地在想:“好吧,为什么会这样? 为什么会这样?”
You know, your mind's spinning, thinking OK, why is this? Why is this?
当你是一个侦探时,这是你会一直问自己的问题
This is what you're always asking yourself as a detective.
“为什么这人会在这里? 她为什么会穿成这样?
Why is this person up here? Why is she dressed like she is?
“她在这多久了? 谁带她来的?
How long was she up here? Who could have brought her up here?
“她在这被杀的吗?”
Was she killed here?
你介意走到光下让我看看你吗?
You mind stepping into the light so I can see you?
你叫什么名字?
You got a name?
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
你是军人吗?
You military?
海军
Marines.
我直说吧
Look, I'll cut right to it.
我们在离这不远处发现有个年轻女人死了
We found a young woman dead not too far from here.
你知道发生了什么吗?
You know anything about that?
不,先生,我不知道
No sir, I do not.
你有没有听到或者看到可能跟这有关的东西?
You didn't see or hear anything that could be related to that?
要是有我就告诉你了
I'd tell you if I did.
好吧
All right,
要是你想起什么
well, if you remember anything
可以给我打电♥话♥
find a way to give me a call.
谢谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
在这起案子里,我们在犯罪现场 看到了一个被勒死的女人
(Mike): So in this case I end up going to a scene with a dead, strangled woman,
死者身份不明,无目击证人
with no identification, with no witnesses.
住在这里的人都是被社会排斥的人
People who live in the area are all social rejects
他们不愿意跟外人友善地交谈
who do not take kindly to talking to any outsiders.
这就是我碰到的困难
That's what I was stuck with.
死因是窒息 这些擦伤是摔倒导致的
Death was by strangulation. These scrapes were from falling.
她曾试图逃跑
She tried to get away.
你查到她的身份了吗? -比对了指纹
(sighs) You ID her? Ran her prints.
她叫德尼丝哈里斯,是名老师
Name's Denise Harris, a school teacher.
老师?
School teacher?
老师在丛林里干嘛?
What the hell is a school teacher doing in the Jungle?
这是个重要的问题
Million dollar question.
有个老师死在了丛林里
(Mike): So now I have this school teacher who's dead in the Jungle.
身体被捆绑,嘴巴被堵住,然后被勒死了
A body that was tied up and gagged and then strangled.
这是极度痛苦的
It's very hard, gut-wrenching.
我问过的每一个人都对德尼丝有很好的评价
Everybody I spoke to had nothing but nice things to say about Denise.
包括她的男朋友詹姆斯库珀
Including James Cooper, her boyfriend.
詹姆斯库珀,是吗?
James Cooper, is it?
是的,詹姆斯库珀
Yeah. James Cooper.
这是德尼丝的妈妈?
That's Denise's mother? -(softly crying)
跟死者的家人交谈是我们觉得最难的事
The hardest thing we do is when we're talking to the family.
家人们想要哀悼亲人,你也想让他们能安静地哀悼
People are trying to grieve and you want them to grieve,
但我需要线索,我当下就需要线索
but I need information and I need the information now.
我没有时间去哀悼逝者
I don't have time to grieve.
德尼丝跟你住在这里?
Denise lived here with you?
我一个多礼拜没有见过她了
I Haven't seen her in over a week.
你没有报失踪吗?
You didn't report her missing?
我不知道她失踪了
I didn't think she was missing.
我们爱你
We love you
我们吵架了,她就走了,之前也有过这样的事
We had a fight. She left. It's happened before.
你知道她去哪了吗? -不知道
You know where she went? -No.
斯泰格
Who started it?
这是你的啤酒吗? -是德尼丝最爱喝的
Is that your beer? -Denise's favourite.
德尼丝喜欢喝酒? -她并不酗酒
Denise liked to drink? -She wasn't an alcoholic,
如果你是问这个的话
if that's what you're asking.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
学校里的孩子爱她 每个人都爱她
School kids loved her. Everybody loved her.
我的拍挡跟我
(Mike): You know, my partner and I,
我们对德尼丝产生了感情
I think we developed a relationship with Denise.
你每天都看到这些照片
You're looking at those pictures every day.
你能想起那些快乐的时光
You're thinking of the good times.
这是家人想要记住的
That's what the family wants to remember.
这也是你想让他们记住的
And that's what you want to remember also for them.
我为你所失去的而遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我们会找到凶手的
We're gonna find the person who did this.
库珀先生,我能看一下你的手吗?
Mr. Cooper, mind if I take a look at your hands?
你还记得最后一次见德尼丝时她穿了什么吗?
Do you remember what Denise was wearing the last time you saw her?
牛仔裤
Jeans,
有条上面有十字架的银腰带,她还…
a silver chain with a cross on it and she
她一直随身带着钱包
always had her purse.
你上周二在哪里?
Where were you last Thursday?
我在工作,然后直接回家,就跟平时一样
I was at work. I came straight home, like I always do.
我有嫌疑吗?
Am I a suspect?
跟库珀先生的谈话,让我们产生了些怀疑
Talking to Mr. Cooper, lights are kind of going off in our head.
我跟他说他女朋友死了时,他非常冷静
He was so calm about when we told him that his girlfriend is dead.
这让我有些怀疑
It gave me some concern.
很怀疑
Real concern.
能感受到她妈妈的伤心,但她男朋友不太对劲
Got to feel for the mother, but the boyfriend wasn't right.
毫无反应,甚至都没问她是怎么死的
No reaction, never even asked how she died.
如果他没有不在场证明 嫉妒是个很站得住脚的动机
If we can't alibi him, jealous boyfriend makes for a good motive.
我会一直记得德尼丝哈里斯的案子
Denise Harris's case will always stay with me.
漂亮的女孩
Beautiful girl.
一个受过高等教育、讨人喜欢
A pre-school teacher and college educated,
受人尊敬的幼儿园老师
very well liked, very well respected.
我为她难过
I feel horrible for her.
为她难过
Horrible for her.
迈克,你有差不多十五条信息
Mike, you got like 15 messages.
大多数信息是来自金县监狱
Most of them are from King County jail.
“你想想为什么会有人把尸体丢在那里”
"Ask yourself why somebody would dump the body there."
“你想知道她是怎么被杀的吗?”
"You want to know how she was killed?"
我已经知道了
Already do.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表