剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
我有一群参加了派对的人可以证明你杀了人
full of people wanting to testify that you did it.
不
Nah.
你们没有我任何把柄 你知道的
You ain't got nothing on me and you know it.
你这种人是怎么回事?
What is it with guys like you,
想表现的很强硬?
trying to act all tough? You think that's gonna
你以为那就会让我离开吗?
make me go away?
你们把她丢掉时,她还活着
She was still alive when you dumped her.
你知道吗?
You know that?
保卫
Guard.
我们没有足够证据指控他
We don't have enough to charge him.
那小子会出去的 我们只有他们对他不利的供词而已
The kid will walk. It's their word against his.
调查中我们还缺少的一样东西
(Narrator): The one item that we didn't have in this investigation
是凶器
was the murder weapon.
我们不知道
We had no idea
它在哪里
where it could have been.
但是警♥察♥之神在保佑着我们
As the police gods were looking down on us
当我们去提审印第奥时
when we went to pick up Indio,
一名警员拿出了一个盒子
one of the officers brought out
里面装着警♥察♥拘留他时
a box of his property
从他身上搜出来的
that had been taken from him
他的私人物品
when the officers took him into custody.
而因为这些物品被暂时没收
And because it was taken into property
所以我们立刻就可以查看
we had immediate access to that.
而不需要先得到搜查令
We didn't have to get a search warrant.
我的心脏跳得非常快 就像是
My heart was beating so hard, it was like,
要跳出我的胸口一样
jumping out of my chest.
那就是,太棒了!
It was just "yes!" You know,
我是说,我…
I mean, I just "oh!"
就像是当我们打开这把刀时
It was like everything, everything just came together
所有的线索都汇聚到了一起
when we opened that knife up.
我们有了一个完整的案件
We had a totally completed case
可以指控印第奥
against Indio.
我想到乔迪的妈妈
I think about Jodi's mother
在我们侦破了乔迪的案子之后
leaving Los Angeles
没有女儿的陪伴,孤独一人
after we solved Jodi's murder
离开洛杉矶回家
and going home without her daughter.
直到今天,这…
And to this day, it's just...
让我烦恼的就是
it just bothers me that people
人们就是不在乎
just didn't care.
如果那个房♥子里的孩子中有一人
If one of those kids in that house
能够对另一个人
would have had enough compassion
有足够的同情心
for just another human being
他们就会拨♥打♥了911
that they would have called 911
请求救护车来救人
and requested an ambulance. They didn't have
他们可以逃出凶案现场
to give their name, they could have run from the scene,
但至少救护车就会已经在路上了
but at least an ambulance would have been en route
那个可怜的女孩也许就有希望活命
and that poor girl might have had a chance to survive that attack.
如果乔迪得到了帮助 也许今天她还活着
If Jodi got some help, maybe she lives today
就像我说的,这部分让我很伤心
and like I said, that part saddens me.
从调查乔迪巴特迈斯谋杀案中
The thing I learned most
我学到最多的就是…
about investigating Jodi Bartmess's murder...
我想她教会了我
I think she was able to teach me
变得更有同情心
to be more compassionate,
这从本质上,让我变成了一个更好的人
which in essence made me a better person,
更好的警探,更好的父亲
a much better detective, a much better parent.
从那时起,我能够去感受
From that time forward, I was able to feel
去考虑那些受害者
and able to think about that victim.
让我意识到他们也是一些人的儿子或者女儿
It made me realize that's someone's son or daughter.
如果我知道我的一个儿子离世了
I would just feel so empty
我会感觉到非常空虚
knowing that one of my sons has passed away.
我不知道我是否
I don't know if I would be
会跟乔迪的妈妈一样坚强
as strong as Jodi's mom was.
我想至少她会因为
I think that she at least felt good
我兑现了
that my promise to her
要把她女儿案子的侦破的承诺而感觉好点
to solve her daughter's murder came true.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表