剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
这是玩具,我发誓
It's a toy. I swear.
你为什么在口袋里放一把玩具枪?
Why do you have a toy gun in your pocket?
我喜欢乔装成警♥察♥
I like to dress up like a real cop.
假扮警♥察♥是非常严重的犯罪行为
Impersonating an officer is a very serious offense.
我们要去趟警局
You and I are gonna take a trip to the station.
查一下这家伙 -好的
Get this guy processed. - Yep.
我要打电♥话♥给我的律师 -你一定在跟我开玩笑!
I would like to call my lawyer. - Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
不,先生,我相信这是我的权利 -好吧,给这家伙一部电♥话♥
No, sir. I believe it's my right. - All right, get this guy a phone.
走吧
Let's go
我们因为假扮警♥察♥罪拘留了巴乔纳
We had Bar-Jonah in custody for impersonating an officer.
但是他委托了律师代言 我们不能跟他说话
But he lawyered up and we couldn't talk to him.
这真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
那样打扮的人就在扎克学校边上
Guy's dressed like that right by Zach's school.
他一定有嫌疑,我却连话都不能跟他说?
He's got to be a suspect. I can't even talk to him?
你查到什么了吗? 犯罪记录,调查许可证之类的?
(sighs) Do you have anything? Criminal record, license, anything?
你不会相信的 -什么?
You're not gonna believe this. - What?
他几年前因为性骚扰一个八岁的孩子被逮捕过
He was arrested here a couple years ago for molesting an 8-year-old.
拜托,你在开玩笑吧 我们怎么会漏了他?
Oh, come on, you got to be kidding me. How did we miss him?
这家伙是个大恶棍
The guy's a monster.
嘿,你去哪里? -查查谁负责的这案子
Hey, where you going? - Look who worked the case!
你对瑞秋的事这么钻牛角尖
You were so zeroed-in on Rachel you let this monster slip
却漏掉了这个大恶棍
right through your fingers.
冷静,卡梅伦
Whoa, calm down, Cameron.
他在名单上,我们查过他了,他是清白的
He was on my list. We looked into him, he was clean.
查过他?
Looked into him?
就在这上面写着,你留了个纸条让他给你回电就没了
It says right here you left a note for him
这怎么就能证明他是清白的了?
to call back and then nothing. How does that make him clean?
嘿,你太过份了,卡梅伦 -你疯了,帕拉梅
Hey, you're out of line, Cameron. - You're out to lunch, Palmer!
看看档案,他从没打电♥话♥回来 也没有人跟进过
Read the file. He never called back. No one followed up.
我要申请对巴乔纳家的搜查令
I'm pulling a warrant on Bar-Jonah's place.
这地方很可怕,脏乱,臭气熏天…
(Narrator) The place was a house of horrors. The mess, the stench...
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
就像个地牢一样
It was like a dungeon.
不仅因为这是间地下室,而且昏暗、肮脏、难闻
Because not only was it a basement, and it was dark and dingy and smelly,
我们走进了一间发生过可怕事情的地方
we were walking into a place that something horrible has happened.
这人是个变♥态♥
And this man is sick.
停一下,让弗罗斯特出去
Stop. Get Frost out of here.
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
那是我的儿子
That's my son.
快,带他出去
Chip, get him out of here.
我要杀了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 -带他出去
I'll kill the son-of-a-bitch! - Get him out of here.
我要杀了他
(quietly) I'll kill him.
当弗罗斯特意识到巴乔纳正在 收集他儿子的照片时
(Narrator) When Frost realized that Bar-Jonah had been collecting pictures of his own kid
他就完全从情感上投入了这个案子
he just became completely emotionally engaged in the case.
那个时候,他对这个案子有了主观感受
At that point it became very personal for him.
有个成年人在收集我们认识的孩子的照片
This was a grown man keeping pictures of children we knew.
几乎就像是收集棒球卡片一样
It was almost as if it was a baseball card collection.
我检查了每一张照片想看看有没有我的孩子
I searched every photo looking for my children
谢天谢地,他一张他们的照片都没有
and he didn't have none of them. Thank God.
把这些都搬回去
Pick this place apart.
有任何跟扎克有关的东西,跟任何孩子有关的东西 我都要找到
Any sign of Zach... any sign of any kid, I want it.
纳萨尼尔巴乔纳的床是对他来说最重要的东西
And the most important thing to Nathan Bar-Jonah was his bed.
在床后面,有一块被当成床头板的夹板
Behind the bed, as a headboard, was a piece of plywood.
有人用刀
You could see that somebody had driven a knife
在上面刻出了一个十岁男孩躺在上面的轮廓
through the shape of a 10-year-old boy laid out on the board.
还有在肌腱,每一个可以被切开的地方做的记号♥
At every tendon, at every spot that you would cut him up.
把这个拿回实验室
Get this to the lab.
你来找这个地方每一把刀
You find every knife in this place.
把这些都带回去,全都带回去
Take all of this. All of it.
我想那天去了那里的所有人看到那些照片
(Narrator) I think everybody that went to that scene and saw all those pictures...
都会想到他们自己的孩子
thought of their own kids.
我从没想到过会有人会做他所做的那些事
I never thought that somebody would do what he did.
我被震惊了
It was overwhelming.
我们非常震惊,我们意识到需要找一辆搬家车
So overwhelming that we realized we'd need a U-Haul truck...
才能把所有东西都放进去
and that we would just take everything in there...
带回警局然后搞明白:“里面有什么线索?”
bring it to the station, and figure out, "What do we have here?"
我们把警局的一个房♥间都塞满了
It ended up filling up an entire room in the police department.
我们花了几周时间把纳萨尼尔巴乔纳的
Took us weeks to go through Nathan Bar-Jonah's
日记跟照片检查了一遍
journals and photographs.
无意中发现一些名单和奇怪的文字
Coming across lists and strangely-written writings.
我永远不会忘记,我看着它们想 “这究竟是什么玩意儿?”
And I'll never forget staring at them, going what in heck is this?
“这是…这些是什么意思?”
What is... What is all this saying?
要花很久才能搞明白这些
It's gonna take forever to get through all this.
这人是个疯子,里面一半的东西都没有意义
This guy's a nut job. Half this stuff is nonsense.
不,巴乔纳非常聪明,这些不可能是无意义的
Nah, Bar-Jonah's too clever for this to be nonsense.
我们发现纳萨尼尔写的是代码
And what we found was Nathan was writing in code.
这不是鬼画符,这是代码
This is not gibberish. This is code.
我们破解了这些,就能在里面找到 所有他心底里最黑暗的秘密
We crack this, we have all his deepest, darkest secrets right here.
想象一下一个侦探坐在一个房♥间里 检查着成箱成箱的纸
(Narrator) Picture a detective sitting in a room, going through boxes and boxes of paper
看现了这些代码,看着他们,在想
and finding these codes and looking at them going,
“这是什么意思? 这是什么意思?”
"What does this mean? What does this mean?"
我通常五点下班
I'd get off work at five,
在调查扎卡里拉姆齐的案子时,我工作到晚上十点
and I'd work on Zach Ramsay until ten at night.
我一般凌晨一点起床
I'd wake up at one in the morning and I'd work
在调查这个案子,我会工作到凌晨四点
on Zach Ramsay until four in the morning.
是的,每天如此
Yeah, it was just 24/7.
但无论我们怎么搜索,都找不到 任何跟扎克有关的线索
But no matter how much we searched, we hadn't found anything on Zach.
我想我弄懂了
I think I got it.
跳过一个字母,看
Skip a letter. Look.
N–A–T
N...A...T...
H–A
H...A...
N–A–E–L
N...A...E...L.
“纳萨尼尔”,我相信他的全名字就在这里
Nathanael. I bet his whole name is in there.
纳萨尼尔本杰明李维巴乔纳
Nathanael Benjamin Levi Bar-Jonah.
看看这个,D–A–V–I–D
Look at this. D-A-V-I-D...
P–A–U–L
P-A-U-L.
这些都是名字
They're all names.
男孩的名字
Boys' names.
谁知道他在大瀑布城性骚扰过多少个人?
Who knows how many he molested in Great Falls?
我确定,超过了一百个
But it would be well over 100, I'm sure.
我们得把这些都看一遍
We got to go through all these.
要从头看到尾
Every last one.
扎克就在里面的某个地方
Zach's in here somewhere.
一旦我们破解了代码
(Narrator) Once we cracked that code,
我们意识到这些都是有明确意义的
we realized that it had a very deliberate meaning.
纳萨的身份,他的名字
Nathan's identification, his name,
他是如何性培养孩子们的以及他对他们做的事
how he groomed children and then what he did to them.
他把那些都写了下来,每天都回味这些故事
He was able to write that down, relive it on a daily basis
他以为警♥察♥永远不会查出来
knowing that the cops would never figure it out.
但是我们查出来了
But we did.
我找到他了
I found him.
扎卡里拉姆齐
Zachary Ramsay.
继续读
Keep reading.
名单的最后是扎卡里拉姆齐
And at the very end of that list was the name Zach Ramsay
紧接着写着:“死亡”
and right after it, it said "died."
我们真的就是这样知道纳萨杀了扎克的
And that really was how we knew Nathan killed Zach.
我永远不会忘记这一天
I'll never forget the day.
我们看着彼此,说:“哦,我的天啊”
We looked at each other and we said, "Oh, my God."
我们破解了你的代码
We cracked your code.
我们找到了你的刀,还有你床后的木板
We have your knives, the board behind your bed.
结束了,我们抓住你了
It's over. We got you.
扎克的尸体在哪里?
Where's Zach's body?
你对他的尸体做了什么?
What did you do with Zach's body?
每个人都觉得你疯了
You know, everyone thinks you're crazy.
但我不觉得
But I don't.
我完全明白自己在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我跟他坐在一起,然后问他
(Narrator) I sat down with him and just asked him,
“你能告诉我扎克发生了什么吗?”
will you please tell what happened to Zach?
他确实说过会告诉我们
And he actually said he would.
但他当然没有 因为他脑子里面在想
But of course he didn't, because that was just his mindset of,
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表