剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
好的,亨利,好了
Okay Henry, all right.
你知道,孩子
You know something son?
你做了正确的事
You did the right thing.
谢谢你
I thank you.
可怜的孩子害怕弗林
Poor kid's terrified of Verlin.
给我一张对弗林汉密尔顿的逮捕令
Get me an arrest warrant for Verlin Hamilton.
我现在就去
I'm heading over there right now.
我抓到他了
(Narrator): I got him.
这个故事以及在迪迪身上发生的事是个悲剧
This story and what happened to DeDe is a tragedy.
一个年轻的生命在这样的情况下被剥夺了
A young life gets taken under these circumstances
只是因为爱上了某人?
just for loving somebody?
如果迪迪还活着,我要说
If DeDe were alive I'd just say kid,
“孩子,你什么都没做错
you did nothing wrong
“只是爱错了人”
except love the wrong man.
当像弗林这样的人
It's funny how people like Verlin
意识到权利和金钱也帮不了他们时
act when they realize that their power
他们的反应很可笑
and money is not gonna be able to help them.
当我发现弗林回家自杀了之后
When I found out Verlin went home and killed himself
我祈祷
I said a prayer,
“希望他留下了自杀信说明这一切”
let there be a suicide note explaining all this.
没有
No note.
他到最后都是个自私的人
He was selfish to the end.
但是这种我兑现了对迪迪的承诺
But the feeling I felt of satisfaction
甚至在我还不知道那是迪迪时
over being able to keep my promise to DeDe
许下的承诺的满足感很棒
even before I knew it was DeDe
给你,里面是一些开心的内容
was great. - Here you go, some nice ones in there.
是的 -开心的记忆
Yeah, happy ones.
谢谢,警探
Thank you detective.
你得向受害者负责
(Narrator): You've got to carry the ball for the victim
这就是为什么正义的天平是公平的
and that's why the scales of justice
有时你得
are equal and sometimes you've got to put your thumb on it
让你的受害者也能够得到公平的结果
to elevate your victim to the same equal status.
确保…
Make sure that...
我不在乎你是多么大的人物,是多么富有
you know I don't care how big and rich you are,
你就是不能这样对任何人
you don't do this to anybody.
如果弗林今天还活着
If Verlin were alive today I would make him
我会让他知道她有多爱他
hear the stories of how much she loved him
让他明白她努力地去爱他
and make him realize that she tried to love him
想和他在一起并且对他一心一意
and make it work and was faithful to him,
他弄错了才做了这些事
and he turned right around and did this...
我会把这些都告诉他
and I'd just leave it at that.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表