剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
他从一个地方被带到另一个地方
He'd got from one place to the other
所以那人有车,才可以移♥动♥
so he's got a car, the ability to travel.
人们不会某天一时兴起就出去杀人强♥奸♥
People do not go out and kill and rape just on a whim one day.
所以我知道这个家伙一定曾因 对儿童犯罪而被定罪过
So I knew this guy has to have been convicted of a felony against a child.
你有一个拼图 但并不完整
You have a jigsaw puzzle and nothing's put together.
更像是有人故意这样做
And it's almost like people have made it so it's gonna be
所以你想把所有拼图都放回去就更难了
more difficult for you to put the puzzle together.
最后我意识到两个月前
(Narrator): And I finally realized that two months before,
有两个孩子曾在我们找到李的地方 附近的公园被谋杀
two boys had been murdered in a park, near where we found Lee.
姓尼尔的两个兄弟
The two Neer brothers.
尼尔兄弟在一个非常大的公园玩
The Neer brothers were in a fairly large park
然后他们走到了类似空地的地方
and had wandered down to an area that was kind of empty.
然后就消失了
And then disappeared.
对我来说,它们一定有联♥系♥
To me it had to be connected.
突然,两个月的时间里
All of a sudden in the space of two months
我们有三个孩子被杀 这不合常理
we got three dead kids and it just, didn't make sense to me.
杰夫,我是C.W.詹生
(Jensen): Jeff, it's CW Jensen.
我想去找你谈谈你正在办的 尼尔兄弟的谋杀案
I wanna come see you about the Neer boys murder you're working.
为什么?
Why?
因为这些案子是有联♥系♥的
Because these crimes are connected.
我觉得凶手还不会收手
And I don't think the killer's done yet.
最让我害怕的事是
The thing that terrified me the most
在我抓到那家伙之前
was that this guy was gonna kill
他还会再杀害其他小男孩
another little boy before I could find him.
我想做的第一件事是比较我们的案子
The first thing that I wanted to do was to compare our case
跟尼尔兄弟的案子
with the Neer brothers' cases.
我们知道尼尔两兄弟被杀害
We knew that the two Neer brothers had been killed,
外部伤害 胃部刺伤致命伤口
...
被性骚扰
had been sexually
窒息致死
molested.
李被绑♥架♥杀害 并且他被性侵犯过
Lee had been abducted and murdered and he was sexually abused.
相同点就是捆绑 对两兄弟用的是鞋带,对李是绳子
The similarities were ligature, shoe laces on the boys, rope on Lee.
那意味着我们有一个连环杀手
That meant we had a serial killer
还意味着我们真的得加快追捕
and that meant we really had to get going.
三名受害人身上都有捆绑的痕迹
There were ligature marks on all three victims.
那是个惯犯
That's a consistency. - In my opinion,
在我看来,我们谈的是两起不同的谋杀
we're talking about two different murders.
也许我的观点有些牵强
Maybe I'm reaching.
李被折磨了,被掐住脖子很长一段时间
Look, Lee was tortured, strangled for an extended period of time.
勒痕在脖子上
Ligature marks on the neck.
尼尔兄弟是被刺死的 他们死的很快
The Neer boys were stabbed; they went quickly.
勒痕在手腕跟脚踝上
Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles.
这证明了这是两起不同的谋杀
Which suggests two different murderers.
这些案子真是有联♥系♥的这种想法 一直困扰着我
(Narrator): The idea that all these cases were related was still really bothering me.
有个人因谋杀尼尔兄弟被拘留
They had a guy in custody for the murders of the two Neer brothers.
所以我去见了其中一名警探 我们讨论了这两起案子
So I go to see one of the detectives and we discuss both cases.
他们被绑♥架♥,性骚扰,被刺死
They were kidnapped, molested and fatally stabbed. I'm telling you
我要告诉你我的案子跟这是有联♥系♥的
my case is related.
这不可能,C.W.
It's impossible, CW.
拜托,杰夫
Come on, Jeff. The last time
这里上一次有孩子失踪是在什么 四年之前?
a kid went missing around here was what, four years ago?
现在不到一个月就有三名失踪的孩子
Now we have three missing kids in less than a month.
你告诉我这些毫无关联?
And you're telling me this is unrelated?
这不可能 因为我们已经把凶手拘留了
It's impossible because we already had our guy in custody.
那不能说明他就不是我的凶手
That doesn't mean he's not my guy. Look,
两起案子都涉及绑♥架♥,谋杀,性骚扰
both cases involved kidnapping, murder, molestation.
孩子看上去都一样
The kids looked the same. For God's sakes,
看在上帝的份上,你还想要什么?
what else do you need?
我去镇上见过凶手了,C.W.
I went to town on my guy, CW,
当你案子里的孩子被杀时 他已经被拘留了
and he was already in custody when your kid
对不起,两起案子并没有联♥系♥ 别再说了,好吗?
was killed. I'm sorry, there's no connection between the cases, period, okay?
你的凶手留着他谋杀的战利品吗?
Did your guy keep any trophies from his murders?
我们没有发现
We didn't find any.
你找了吗?
Did you look?
如果你想看我的案子,C.W. 就来看我的案子,好吗?
If you wanna look at my case, CW, look at my case. Okay?
事情非常清楚
You'll see it's crystal clear,
李跟我的嫌疑人没有联♥系♥
there's no connection between Lee and my guy.
我抓住了我的嫌疑犯 你去抓你的吧
I got my guy; go get yours.
他很高,有胡子
He was tall; he had a moustache
穿蓝色T恤 戴了顶夹杂红色的蓝帽子
and a blue shirt and a blue hat with red on it.
谢谢,道格
Thanks, Doug.
你确定这是他?
You sure this is him?
他长这样?
That's how he looked?
这是你在公园看到的那个男人?
This is the man you saw in the park?
是的,是他
Yeah, that's him.
好的,兄弟,做的好
Okay buddy, good job.
十一天之后,我排除了些人 但我没有找到新的嫌疑人
(Narrator): After 11 days, I'd ruled people out, but I hadn't ruled nobody in.
显然,花的时间越久
Obviously, the longer it takes
就越要把我搞疯了 你想搞明白
it's driving you crazy; you try to figure out what else
“我还能做什么 我错过了什么,我们有什么没做的?”
can I do; what am I missing, what are we not doing?
那个时候,我们跟一个叫亚当的孩子谈话
Around that time, we talked to a kid named Adam
他当时在学校运动场
who had been in the schoolyard at the time.
他看到的跟贾斯汀看到的有些许不同
And his version differed slightly from Justin's version.
贾斯汀什么时候跑到跟李说话的男人那里的?
At what point did Justin run out to the man talking with Lee?
他没有
He didn't.
他没有跑过去
He never ran up to him.
他长这样吗?
He looked like this?
是,那是他
Yeah, that's him.
他还有辆卡车
He had a truck too.
他有?什么颜色?
He did? What color?
绿色,我想是
Green, I think.
李上了卡车吗?
Did Lee get into the truck?
没有,他有条德国牧羊犬,我记得的
No. He had a German Shepherd; I remember that.
你确定贾斯汀没有跟他说话? 因为他说他有
You're sure Justin never talked to him? Because he said he did.
好了,哥们,谢谢,快回♥教♥室吧
Okay, buddy thanks. Get back to class.
当有人告诉你一些事
(Narrator): When you have someone tell you something
另外又有人告诉你一些不同的事
and then someone else tells you something different,
他们中有人没有说真话
one of them isn't telling the truth.
很显然亚当没有理由说谎
And there was obviously no reason for Adam to lie;
跟他无关,对吗?
it wasn't his watch, right?
我四处看看,然后李不见了
I looked over and Lee was gone.
那是在你跑去到李并告诉他 不要跟陌生人讲话之后吗?
Is that after you went up to Lee and told him not to talk to strangers?
是的,之后
Yeah, after.
跑到火山那里的路长得可怕啊
It's an awful long run back to the volcano.
你确定是那样的吗?
You sure that's how it happened?
你说的跟亚当说的不一样 别再说谎了
Your story doesn't line up with Adam's, so stop lying.
嘿,嘿,嘿,他只是个孩子,好吗?
Hey, hey, hey. He's just a kid, all right?
我要努力抓住这个混♥蛋♥ 不能让他再杀害其他孩子了
I'm trying to catch this creep so that he doesn't kill
好吗?我没有时间听谎话
another kid. Okay? I don't have time for lies.
如果你诚实点 我们大家都会容易些
It will be a lot easier on all of us if you were just honest,
好吗?
okay?
到底发生了什么,贾斯汀?
What really happened, Justin?
那个男人在那时 我没有跑去找李
I never ran over to Lee when the man was there.
我在那边踢足球
I was playing football over there.
我们是背对着的
We had our backs turned.
我不知道那是个坏人
I didn't know it was a bad man.
你记得那个在火山旁边的男人 他是不是有只德国牧羊犬
You remember if the man at the volcano, if he had a German Shepherd?
可能,我记不得了
Maybe. I can't remember.
爸爸,对不起我说谎了
I'm sorry I lied, Dad.
我不想让你觉得李不见了是我的错
I didn't want you to think it was my fault that Lee disappeared.
等下,如果贾斯汀对那说谎了 他还会对什么说谎呢?
Well, wait... If Justin lied about that, what else would he lie about?
我们把时间浪费在素描上了吗?
Are we wasting our time with this sketch?
如果有人给你编造了一个故事
If someone has built you a story
然后故事的片段因为一些原因开始四分五裂
and then pieces start falling off of that for some reason,
你得去搞明白发生了什么
you've got to figure out what's going on.
你得去弄明白为什么
You've got to figure out why.
我觉得那是内疚
And I just think it was guilt.
只是人类普遍的内疚心理 因为他的哥哥被人掳走了
Just basic human guilt that his brother got snatched.
这个案子的这个时候…
At this point in the case,
它在消耗我的一切
I mean it's consuming me.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表