剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
乔迪被杀害时,他正被拘留
when Jodi was killed.
不是他干的
It wasn't him.
是他告诉我
It was him who pointed me in the direction
乔迪认识了些新朋友
of Jodi's new group of friends.
我应该为她而战的
I should have fought for her.
这不能怪你 -不,这就怪我
You can't blame yourself. - Yes. I can.
我是她的妈妈
I'm her mother.
照顾好她
It was my responsibility to
保护好她
take care of her,
是我的责任
to protect her.
她的死怪我
Her death is on me.
我为这个母亲感到心碎
(Narrator): My heart broke for her because you could see
因为你能明白她受到的一切伤害
all the hurt in her.
如何接受这个小女孩从出生
How do you go from this young little girl being born,
到躺在摇篮里
laying in a crib,
到第一次穿裙子
getting her first dress,
再到跳着舞升入了中学
and dancing into junior high school to being
最后却在垃圾车旁的停车场内被发现?
found in a parking lot next to a dumpster?
这让人♥大♥吃一惊 就像是想不通
Its got to blow you away.
哪里出了问题?
It's like, you know, where did it go wrong?
跟她母亲的交谈
Talking to her mother, it brought it
让我从个人角度
to a very personal level with me,
想这个案子
and then just thinking
这种离开方式太可怕了 这么死太可怕了
it's a horrible way to go, that this was a horrible way to die.
知道当乔迪被杀时
It was disgusting to me
有一整间屋子的人都在
knowing that there was a room full of people
却没有人选择站出来帮她
in that house when Jodi was killed
这让我感到恶心
and no one chose to come forward.
他们没有站出来帮忙这个事实
And the fact that they didn't
真是太可悲了…
is just pathetic,
他们真应该感觉羞愧
just... shame on them.
当我明白乔迪被杀时
When I figured out that Maya was in the house
玛雅也在那个房♥子里时
at the time Jodi was killed,
我非常生气
I went ballistic.
并且
And
从那时起,我决定无论如何
from that moment on, I was not going
都要找到玛雅
to stop until I found Maya
带着我所知道的真♥相♥
and confronted her
跟她问个明白
with the information that I knew to be the truth.
嘿
Hey.
你骗了我 -你在说什么?
You lied to me.
我抓住她
(Narrator): Grab onto her,
把她扔进车里 毫无疑问,我非常生气
threw her into the car and there was no doubt that I was upset.
我没有失控 我绝对不会伤害她或是什么
I mean I was in control. I'd never hurt her or anything,
但我就是产生了在之前破案时
but just such a flow of emotion
从没有过的那种情绪
I had never had before on solving a case.
不仅是我本来就得这么做
Not only do I have this,
而且汤米也为了保全自己
but Tommy threw you under the bus
把你给招供了
to save his own ass.
他说你也在那里
He said you were there too.
我发誓,我什么都没做
I didn't do anything, I swear.
她死了,玛雅
She's dead,
你的朋友死了
Maya. Your friend's dead.
你明白吗?
You get that?
不管怎么说都是你的错
Either way it's your fault.
不,不是,这不是我的错
No, it's not. It's not my fault.
是,是你的错
Yes, it is.
这是你最后能帮她的机会了
This is your last chance to help her.
天啊
God.
我受够你了
I'm done with you.
我帮不了你了
I can't help you.
好的,好的
Look, okay, okay.
我告诉你是谁杀了她
I'll tell you who killed her.
但是我没有杀人
But I didn't do it.
汤米那天举办了一个派对
Tommy was throwing a party.
他经常开派对
He had a lot of parties.
我跟乔迪去了
Jodi and I went.
那个派对真疯狂
It was a pretty crazy party.
人非常多
It was pretty packed
然后这个叫印第奥的家伙出现了
and then this Indio guy shows up.
印第奥
Indio.
谁是印第奥?
Who's Indio?
骑自行车的那个小子
That kid... on the BMX.
从冰淇淋店出来的那个小阿飞?
That punk from the ice cream shop?
嘿!
Hey!
我什么都没有说,因为…
I just didn't say anything because, because
因为他吓到我了…
he scares me
我看到他对乔迪做的事 我想我会是第二个受害者
and I saw what he did to Jodi and I thought I would be next.
玛雅,发生了什么?
Maya, what happened?
我们都在一起玩
We were all hanging out.
一切都挺好
Everything was fine...
然后出于什么原因
...and then for some reason,
他以为乔迪偷了她的东西
he thought that Jodi stole from him.
然后他就抓狂了,他开始…
And then he just went nuts and he started...
开始用刀刺她
started stabbing her.
你看见了?
You saw this?
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
努力去阻止他?
Try to stop him?
报♥警♥?那个家伙,印第奥
Call the police? - That guy Indio,
他是个疯子!我们都很害怕
he's crazy! We were all scared.
谁扔的尸体?
Who dumped the body?
汤米跟我
Tommy... and myself.
我们帮印第奥把她抬出去的
We helped Indio carry her out.
你抬她出去的?
You carried her out?
印第奥逼我的
Indio didn't give me much of a choice.
你把她扔掉的时候她还活着
She was alive when you dumped her.
她本来能活的
She would have lived.
她被扔在哪了?
Where was she dumped?
垃圾车旁边
By the dumpster...
在凡欧文那边
over there on Vanowen.
我第一次见到她的时候
First moment I met her,
她有机会告诉我发生了什么
she had an opportunity to tell me what happened
但她选择不说
and she chose not to.
所以我看着她想说 这是什么样的朋友?
So I'm looking at her as what kind of friend was this?
是什么样的人
What kind of human being
会眼睁睁的让别人在她面前被杀害
was this that allowed somebody to be killed
而她却什么也不说?
in front of her and she says nothing?
我就是想不明白
I just couldn't understand that.
他要跑到后面去了 -去抓他,我来赌他路
He's going around back. - Go get him; I'll cut him off.
逮住你了
Gotcha.
我会抓到你的,印第奥
I'm coming for you,
我会抓住你的
Indio! I'm coming.
我很生气
(Narrator): So now I'm pissed.
如果我能抓住他
If I would have been able to catch him, yeah,
他就已经被拘留了
he would have been in custody,
但是他走了条难路
but he would have gone the hard way.
我们很幸运
As luck would have it,
他因为盗窃被另一组同事抓住
he's captured by another unit for a burglary
他们把他关押起来交给了我们
and they're holding him for us.
我是唐塔巴克警探
I'm Detective Don Tabak.
这是帕森斯警探
This is Detective Parsons.
我们想跟你谈谈乔迪巴特迈斯
We'd like to talk to you about Jodi Bartmess.
我不认识她
Don't know her.
让我提醒你一下
Let me remind you.
我不认识她
Don't know her.
你当然认识她
Sure, you do.
是你杀了她
You're the one that killed her
你的同伙汤米跟玛雅
and your buddies Tommy and Maya
帮你扔了尸体
helped you dump the body.
你为什么不让事情变得简单点呢?
Why don't you make this easy? I got a party
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表