剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
那个女孩死了
The girl's dead.
识相点,做点好事
Try to be a wise guy, why don't you do something nice?
帮帮我们的忙
Try to help us out.
也许你的女性朋友可以帮帮我们
(King): Maybe your lady friend can help us out.
也许她认识迪迪
Maybe she knows DeDe.
好了,小子,好了、好了、好了
All right kid. All right, all right, all right.
我没有凶器,我也没有找到汤米约翰逊
(Narrator): I didn't have a murder weapon, I didn't have Tommy Johnson
这个汤米代顿也不是我们要找的人
and this Tommy Dayton guy didn't pan out,
所以基本上我又回到了原点
so I'm at square one basically.
我知道我不是最厉害的警探
I know that I'm not the sharpest investigator there ever was.
我爸爸告诉我说
My daddy told me, he said, "Those of us
“我们这种不聪明的人
that aren't too bright can make up for it
可以通过勤奋的工作跟认真的态度来弥补”
by hard work and a good attitude."
看看那个
Look at that.
琳达汉密尔顿跟迪迪戴了一样的耳环
Linda Hamilton's wearing those same earrings,
几乎一模一样
the very same ones.
对
Yeah.
我在弗林的卡车里找到的,好吗?
I found them in Verlin's truck, okay? I knew
我知道是他买♥♥给她的,一切都是他买♥♥给她的
he bought them for her. He bought everything for her.
你最好跟我实话实说
Listen, you better start playing straight with me
因为现在事情看上去对你很不利
because right now things ain't looking so good for you.
你跟迪迪的谈话,你是不是威胁她了?
That little chat you had with DeDe, did you threaten her?
那个女人想偷走我的家庭
That woman tried to steal my family. I did nothing
我只是保护我自己的东西
but protect what was mine.
迪迪丹尼尔死了
DeDe Daniels is dead.
你知道这看起来如何吗?
You know how that looks
对你,对弗林?
for you, for Verlin?
对了,他在哪?
Where is he by the way?
去打猎了
Hunting. Detective,
警探,像那样的女孩子应该明白自己的位置
girls like that should know their place in the world.
应该在什么位置?
What place would that be?
迪迪死了
(Narrator): DeDe's dead and Linda
琳达可能觉得那是她活该
probably thinks that she had it coming
罪有应得
just because of who she was.
我对这个案子印象很深
This case stood out to me
是因为她像垃圾一样被对待
because of the way she was treated like garbage.
让你血液沸腾,这里的一些人怎么会这么
Makes your blood boil how some people in the community
不想,或是不那么在乎她
really didn't want or care that much about her.
在那女孩身上发生的事太可怕了
Just awful what happened to that girl.
这真的让我很难受
It did take a toll on me.
我们有客人来了
(King): We got company.
不请自来
Uninvited.
警探瑞恩吗? -是的
Detective Ryan. - Yeah.
我叫大卫 -嘿,大卫
Name's David. - Hey David.
我是汉密尔顿一家人的好朋友
I'm good friends with the Hamilton's.
我愿意跟弗林说一下
(Mrs. Hamilton): I'd say talk to Verlin about it,
但是他跟我们的好朋友大卫打猎去了
but he's hunting with our close friend David.
他是个法警
He's a U.S. Marshall.
我不知道法警还负责调查谋杀案
I didn't know U.S. Marshals got involved in homicide cases,
但是你的车出♥卖♥♥♥了你
but your car is a dead giveaway.
我最近常在这附近看到它
I been seeing it all over the place.
汉密尔顿一家不知道我这么做
Well the Hamilton's don't know I'm doing this.
不知道? -不知道
(Phil): No? - No.
弗林跟琳达是好人
Verlin and Linda is good people.
琳达绝不会伤害迪迪
Linda never would have hurt DeDe, ever.
这真是贴心啊,大卫
Well that's a very sweet story Dave.
迪迪和弗林的偷♥情♥没什么大不了的
(David): DeDe had no problem with infidelity. - Uh-huh.
也许她是在其他方面惹了麻烦呢?
Who's to say what other trouble she would have brought on to her life?
换句话说,你想说的就是
So in other words what you're saying is that
他们有很多钱
they got an awful lot of money
认识很多像你一样有权有势的朋友
and a lot of big and powerful friends just like you,
这就意味着她没有可能做这事
and so that means that there's no way she could have done it and the next thing
接下来你想说的就是我应该放手别查他们了,是吗?
you're gonna say is that I should back off, right?
我只是说说
I'm just saying,
也许你该重新想想调查的方向
maybe you need to look at indifferent direction.
像迪迪这样的女孩…
Girls like DeDe.
像迪迪这样的女孩
Oh girls like DeDe.
什么叫“像迪迪这样的女孩”?
What about girls like DeDe?
什么意思?
What about them?
你知道你戴的徽章是什么吗?
You know that badge you got on?
你应该拿下来扔掉
Ought to just take it off and throw it in the dirt
因为你不配戴它
because you don't deserve it.
祝你晚上过得愉快
Have a good evening.
当然
(Phil): Sure enough.
这可恶的汉密尔顿一家要惹怒我了
Them damn Hamilton's are starting to piss me off.
我比任何时候都相信,一定是他们中一个干的
I'm believing it now more than ever it's one of them.
要不是心里有鬼,他们绝不会叫那个蠢货来说那番话
Never send that fool out here if they weren't guilty as hell.
我申请查看了汉密尔顿的银行记录
(Narrator): I subpoenaed the Hamilton bank records
跟通话记录
and phone records.
我要找到任何
I'm looking for anything
能跟迪迪的死亡地点联♥系♥上的地方
that will link it to where DeDe's body was found.
嘿,我想我找到你想要的东西了
Hey. Think I found that thing you were looking for.
有一则从十四号♥高速公路打给汉密尔顿家的电♥话♥记录
Phone call made to the Hamilton residence from Highway 14.
那是去布里奇波特湖的路
That's smack on the way to Lake Bridgeport.
几点打的? -凌晨四点
(Phil): What time? - Four a.m.,
二十六号♥晚上
night of the 26th.
那差不多是她最后一次被人看见的
Okay, well that's like eight hours exactly.
准确地说是八个小时前
Last time she was seen alive.
有一个差不多是迪迪失踪时
We got a phone call around the time DeDe went missing
打往汉密尔顿家的
to the Hamilton
电♥话♥
residence.
对,打往汉密尔顿家的电♥话♥ 是用弗林的信♥用♥卡♥支付话费的
Yeah, that call made to that residence was made with Verlin's credit card.
你觉得是弗林打的?
You think Verlin made the call?
是,我当然这么想
Yeah, I sure do.
我想弗林应该有更大嫌疑
I think we should start thinking a lot more about Verlin.
所有事情都证明
(Narrator): Everything pointed to...
弗林汉密尔顿是凶手
Verlin Hamilton as being the killer
我也真的认为那是我的线索
and I really thought this was my lead.
那电♥话♥是汤米约翰逊打的 -汤米?
(Verlin): Tommy Johnson made that call. Tommy?
是的,他有我的信♥用♥卡♥,她给他的
Yeah, he had my credit card. She gave it to him.
他生气地对我说了些脏话
Cussed me out something fierce. - You know,
我讨厌一再重复同样的问题
I hate to keep asking the same question over and over
但你最后见到迪迪是什么时候?
but when is the last time you saw DeDe?
我老早就告诉你了,警探
I already told you that ages ago detective.
你在调查我吗?
You looking into me?
是,你说得非常对,我在调查你
Yeah. You're damn right I am.
为什么你不再让你的法警朋友来找我呢?
Why don't you send your U.S. Marshall pal over to see me again?
看看案子查的怎么样了
Let's see how that goes.
是我来找你的,记得吗? -是的
Look, I came to you remember? - Yeah.
干♥你♥该干的,警探
Do your job detective. Tommy Johnson is the scum
汤米约翰逊才是杀了迪迪的混♥蛋♥,不是我
that killed DeDe, not me.
你确定?
You sure?
我们没什么好说的了 -只是现在
We're finished here. - For now.
我们知道迪迪的尸体是在 布里奇波特湖里被发现的
We know that DeDe's body was found in the lake at Lake Bridgeport.
现在我要找到任何
Now I'm looking for anything
能把弗林跟迪迪的死亡地点联♥系♥起来的证据
that will link Verlin to where DeDe's body was found.
我想那电♥话♥是在这里打的,对吗?
I think that here's where the call was made yeah.
这是他们发现尸体的地方
That's where they found the body.
那边有许多房♥子
You got all these homes right over here.
当然,湖的一圈,两边都有
Sure, all around the lake on either side.
有没有记录显示布里奇波特
Is there a public record of
有汉密尔顿的房♥产?
the Hamilton's owning property in Bridgeport?
我可以给布里奇波特县税务部门打电♥话♥问问
I can call Bridgeport County Tax Department.
我有个更好的主意,我们为什么不直接去呢?
I got a better idea. Why don't we just go?
弗林是个自我为中心,被惯坏的人
(Narrator): Verlin came across as, as self-centered and spoiled.
显然,从没有人教过弗林如何区分对错
Evidently no one ever taught Verlin the difference between right and wrong.
他总是能得到他想要的…
He always got what he wanted
直到他不想要了
until he didn't.
找到什么了吗?
Got something?
也许
Well maybe.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表