剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
好吧,她开始跟一些小鬼们在一起玩
Okay. She started hanging around with these kids,
然后突然间 她就变了
uh, and then all of a sudden, she's different.
她就像变成了另一个女孩
She was like a totally different girl.
什么小鬼?
What kids?
派对上认识的小鬼,我不知道
Party kids, I don't know.
他们是那种晚上彻夜不归
They like stay out all night and
白天在家睡大觉…
sleep all day and ugh...
我去哪能找到这些小鬼?
Where can I find these kids?
乔迪带我去过一个派对
Jodi took me to a party once
就离凡欧文不远
just off Vanowen
他们就在那儿玩
and that's where they hang out,
我知道的就这么多
so that's all I got.
我要说
I'm gonna say this now,
你是嫌疑犯
you're a suspect.
我什么也没做!
I didn't even do anything!
每个人都是这么说的
That's what everyone says,
甚至凶手也会这么说
even the ones who did it.
所以直到你能证明你不是之前
So until you can prove to me otherwise,
你都有嫌疑
that's how it is.
我从1974年至1987年
(Narrator): In working Hollywood Division
都在好莱坞分局工作
from 1974 until 1987,
你看到从事各种职业形形色♥色♥的人
you saw every conceivable walk of life.
皮条客
Every pimp,
妓♥女♥
every prostitute,
毒贩,任何跟社会的残酷面有关的一切
every drug dealer. Anything that had to do
都发生在好莱坞
with the brutalness of society happened in Hollywood.
拉里詹姆士还没有打电♥话♥来
Larry Jameson hasn't made a phone call yet.
这家伙有可疑
The guy is shady.
他一有动静,就告诉我
Soon as he makes a move, let me know.
我是塔巴克
This is Tabak.
还有什么?
What else?
好的,我们马上就到
Okay, we'll be right there.
验尸报告出来了
They got the results back at the autopsy.
乔迪身上被刺超过三十下
(Narrator): Jodi was stabbed over 30 times.
法医说多数伤口
The coroner told me that most of the wounds
都是遍布她全身的
were shallow wounds
浅的伤口
that were all over her body.
乔迪没有被强♥奸♥
Jodi wasn't raped
所以我们知道了这不是一起性侵犯谋杀
so we knew it wasn't a sexual attack murder,
但伤口的数量
but because of the number of stab wounds,
显示出
it indicated to us that it was an
这是出于愤怒或是情绪激动的行为
act of anger or rage.
真正致命的一处伤口
The actual stab wound that killed her
是刺中心脏的一个
was a stab wound to the heart,
但我们不知道那是被刺的第一下
but we didn't know whether that was stab wound number one
还是第三十下
or stab wound number 30.
我知道乔迪一定很痛苦
I did know that Jodi suffered.
他们基本上是把乔迪
They left Jodi basically...
丢在了靠近垃圾车的
in a parking lot next to
一个停车场里
a dumpster
让她一个人死去
to die alone.
没有人应该以那样的方式死去
No one deserves to die that way.
我从没有破不了的谋杀案
I've never not solved one of my murders
我也非常相信,乔迪的案子
and I was hell bent that I was not going to start
我一定能找出凶手
now with Jodi Bartmess's murder.
那么? -法医早上会
Well?
把报告发过来
The coroner will send the report in the morning.
有什么对我们有用的线索吗?
Anything we can use?
要看你怎么看了
Depends on how you look at it.
伤口看上去像是用折叠刀之类的造成的
Knife wounds look like they came from a pocket knife of some kind.
凶手也许是真的太生气了才会用折叠刀
Killer must have been really pissed off to use a pocket knife.
也许凶手是一时激动杀人 你觉得这是预谋杀人吗?
Maybe someone set him off. You think it was premeditated?
我有直觉,不是
My gut says no,
但这不是有趣的部分
but that's not the interesting part.
她身上有两种类型的伤口
There are two types of stab wounds:
干净且直的伤口
clean and straight stabs,
还有其它十处参差不齐,甚至锯齿状的伤口
about ten others that were jagged, even serrated.
有两名凶手
We got two killers on our hands.
根据伤口推断
(Narrator): Predicated on the stab wounds,
在我看来我们可能有两名嫌疑犯
it occurred to me that we might be dealing with two suspects.
帕森斯把乔迪的案子
Parsons was entering the information of Jodi's murder
录入了数据库去看在洛杉矶或者是洛杉矶县
into a database to see if there were any similar or like murders
是否有类似的谋杀案
in Los Angeles or in L.A. County.
城市里到处都有遇害者
City's full of dead bodies,
任何事都有可能
anything could be a possible.
我核查了另外六个分局的案件情况
I checked with six other divisions.
模式
A pattern,
任何形式的线索
a clue of any kind,
有任何信息都行
just something.
乔迪的妈妈每天都给我打电♥话♥ 我什么进展都没有
Jodi's mother's calling me every day and I got nothing.
多印些乔迪的单页给恶性及重大案件的负责人
Get new flyers of Jodi sent to vice and major crimes,
看看有没有什么联♥系♥
see if something links up. And if you have to,
有需要的话,让警♥察♥挨家挨户去了解情况
get beat cops knocking at every door in the city.
作为洛杉矶警♥察♥局谋杀案的侦探
(Narrator): When you become a homicide detective with LAPD,
人们就期待你能在非常…
they expect you to solve your crime
非常短的
at a very...
时间里破案
at a very quick pace.
我们开始去查
Our focus turns
那些派对小鬼经常出没的地方
to the location where these party kids hang out.
也许有人会认识乔迪
Someone who might have known Jodi,
在那晚见过乔迪
seen Jodi that night.
嘿
Hey.
有时间吗?
Got a second?
我只是想问些问题
I just want to ask a few questions.
我想找找看有没有人认识这个女孩
I'm looking to see if anybody knows this girl.
这是乔迪
It's Jodi.
你认识她?
You know her?
是的…
Yeah, uh...
听着,我没有在逼你
Look, I'm not pressing you.
你认识她吗,认识还是不认识?
Do you know her, yes or no?
嘿!好好骑车,混♥蛋♥
Hey! Use the street, jerk.
你认识那家伙?
You know that guy?
再看一下
Take another look.
你确定?她死了,所以认真想想
You sure? She's dead so think real hard.
她死了?
She's dead?
是的,我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
我们曾是朋友
We used to be friends.
曾是?
"Used to be?"
就是后来不在一起玩了
Just grew apart, you know.
她开始跟一群粗俗的人混在一起
I mean she started hanging out with a rough crowd.
真的不关我的事
Just wasn't really my thing.
你最后见到乔迪是在什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Jodi?
我不想惹麻烦,好吗?
Look. I don't want any trouble, okay?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name? - Maya.
玛雅 -玛雅,如果你不跟我说
Maya, you don't talk to me, you're the one
你才会惹上麻烦
that's gonna be in trouble.
我们以前会去街上那个房♥子里参加派对
We used to party at this house down the street.
你能带我去吗?
Can you show it to me?
让我沮丧的是我知道玛雅在骗我
(Narrator): What was frustrating is I knew Maya was lying to me.
她知道乔迪在哪里玩
She had information about where Jodi hung out
很有可能也知道乔迪是怎么被杀的
and most likely how Jodi was killed
或是在哪里被杀的
or where Jodi was killed.
回去那里真的很恶心
It's really disgusting back here.
那也算是你的第二个家了
Second home.
所以
So,
在哪里?
where is it?
那个,在那边
That one, over there.
那就是我最后看见乔迪的地方
That's where I last saw Jodi.
那里举办过好多次派对
Been a lot of parties over there.
现在我能下车了吗?
Can you get me out of here now?
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表