剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表
就把它塞进了她手里
right after you killed her. - What?
什么?不,我没有杀她
No, I didn't kill her.
我想你对威胁信的事说谎了
I think you lied about the threat letter.
不,我忘了是我上交的信
No, I forgot that I was the one who brought it in.
你也忘了告诉我在你妻子被谋杀的那晚
And you failed to tell me you showed up at Barry Webb's house
你出现在了巴里韦布的家里
the night your wife was murdered.
巴里韦布跟我摊牌了
Barry had it out for me.
我去他家因为我担心我的妻子
I went to his house because I was worried for my wife.
你心里有所有问题的答案,不是吗,约翰?
You got an answer for everything, don't you John?
何不就实话实说呢?
Why don't you tell me the truth? - I didn't kill her,
我没有杀她,如果你想问的是这个 我爱我的妻子
if that's what you're asking. I loved me wife.
是吗?也许她不爱你
Yeah, well maybe she didn't love you.
你别这么说
Don't you say that.
你怎么敢这么说!
Don't you dare say that.
你不是你妻子人寿保险的受益人吗?
Aren't you the beneficiary on your wife's life insurance?
是的,她也是我的受益人
Yeah, and she was on mine. - And she changed
她在被杀前两周改了人寿保险条例
that life insurance policy two weeks before she was killed.
人们经常会改人寿保险条例
People change their life insurance policies.
那只是凑巧了是吗?
Oh so it was just good timing then? Well let me tell you
想知道我觉得发生了什么吗?
what I think happened.
你想让卡罗尔马林死 因为你看上了琳达米尔斯
You wanted Carol Marlin gone because you had eyes for Linda Mills.
她挺漂亮 那姑娘挺漂亮
I mean she looked good. The girl looked good.
是吗?我明白 是时候改变了
Right? I mean I get it. Time for a change.
你想陷害巴里韦布 让他被怀疑
You want to frame Barry Webb and get him out of the picture
但你没料到他那晚会在家
but you weren't expecting him to be home that night.
黑袋子里放的是什么,约翰?
What was in the black bag John?
是凶器吗?
Huh? Was that the murder weapon?
所有人都会怀疑这种事是丈夫干的
Everyone suspects the husband.
没关系,约翰
It's okay John.
我很害怕
I was scared.
她…
Mhmm. - She.
我被指控了吗?
Am I being charged?
我在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
知道
Knowing it
跟证明是两回事,警探
and proving it are two different things detective.
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
在乔治亚州,定罪的最佳方式是
In Georgia the best way to get a conviction
物证和口供
is physical evidence and a confession.
在这起案件里,我们有间接证据
In this case there were circumstantial evidence.
我们有的全都只是间接证据
I mean there were all these circumstances
只有他亲口承认,案子才能有突破
and what was gonna put us over that wall was him admitting to it.
但他没有承认
And he didn't do it.
我感觉我…
I felt like I had,
我对这案子束手无策
I'd failed on a case.
我们在湖里打捞吧
Let's dredge a lake.
只有一种可能,皮克把凶器扔进了水里
Only makes sense, Peek tossed the murder weapon in the drink.
我们没那么多人力
We don't have the manpower.
等到我们从湖里打捞出凶器 另说一句,这也不可能
By the time we dredge the lake, which is impossible by the way,
皮克就快老死了
people die of old age.
没有凶器… -我们就什么证据都没有
Without a murder weapon. - We got nothing.
是的,我明白
Yeah, I'm aware.
艾迪
(man on radio): Eddie.
请说
Go for Eddie.
刚接到皮克父亲的电♥话♥
Just got a call from John Peek's father.
他想自首?
He wants to confess?
然后?
And?
他父亲说他儿子失踪了 还说皮克留下了纸条称要自杀
Father says his son's missing. Says Peek left a suicide note.
听说他写了信消失了,我又有了干劲
(Narrator): I had my fill when he wrote this letter and disappeared.
我想:“这个狗♥娘♥养♥的”
And thinking that son-of-a-bitch and it was just
我就像是麻木了几分钟
like I was numb for a few minutes.
然后我对他说
We'll talk to him.
我想看下那张纸条
I want to see that note.
如果他逃走了,自杀了,案子就结束了
(Narrator) If he went off, killed himself, case is closed.
我想去看下纸条因为 我认识的约翰皮克不像是
I want to see the note because it didn't fit what I knew about John Peek.
会真的离开然后自杀的人
That he was actually gonna go out and kill himself.
在我看来,他是个自私 装模作样的贱♥人♥
To me this is all self-serving, cry on somebody's shoulder BS.
我知道他还会露面 只是时间问题
I knew he was gonna surface, just a matter of when.
皮克想隐藏证据
(Eddie): Peek's trying to hide the evidence.
他不可能会自杀
No way he's committed suicide.
我记得当时我在想的一件事是
(Narrator): One of the things that I remember thinking about is what
“如果他是去了他丢弃那袋子的地方呢?
if he's returned to where he ditched that bag?
“如果不是丢在水里呢?
What if it's not in the water?
“如果没有扔进垃圾车呢?”
What if it wasn't thrown in a dumpster?
皮克就住在这里
Peek lives right here.
麦琪吉恩…
Maggie Ginn.
巴里韦布就住在那里
And Barry Web lives right there.
皮克闯进巴里韦布家 被巴里韦布看到他拿着个黑袋子
Peek was breaking into Barry Webb's house and he got caught with the black bag.
我想他在从韦布家
I think he got rid of
回自己家的途中扔掉了袋子
it between the drive from Webb's house to home.
因为他知道
Because he knows now
“嘿,那家伙出现 他在地下室看到了我
hey the gig's up, he caught me in the basement,
“司法部门会怀疑到我身上
law enforcement's gonna be involved
“我得做些什么”
out there. I got to do something with it.
所以也许他将袋子临时藏在了某处
So maybe he hid it in a temporary place.
我们只要找到皮克,就能找到凶器
We find Peek, we find the murder weapon.
接下来的两天我们都在努力寻找约翰皮克
(Narrator): We spent the next 48 hours trying to find John Peek.
但是一无所获
We didn't have any luck.
同时,我们得到了对巴里韦布
Around that time we got the lab results
毛发的鉴定结果,他是清白的
on Barry Webb's hair samples and he was cleared.
艾迪,这里有个律师要见你
Eddie, some lawyer here to see you.
你们的搜寻可以叫停了
(Lawyer): You can call off your search.
我的委托人约翰皮克,正如你们所见,他平安无事
My client, John Peek, as you can see is alive and well.
有任何需要问皮克先生的问题 都可以先问我
Any further questions for Mr. Peek can go through me.
我很高兴皮克先生平安无事
Well I'm glad M. Peek's alive and well.
我多希望她的妻子和麦琪吉恩也是一样
Wish I could say the same for his wife and Maggie Ginn.
我们毫无进展
(Eddie): We got nothing.
所以我们不停寻找
(Peluso): So we keep digging.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我们再也找不到凶器了,兄弟 它不见了
We're never gonna find that murder weapon man, it's gone.
因为我,那家伙就要逍遥法外
Because of me that guy's gonna get away with murder.
这是个负担 对我来说是个巨大的问题
It was a burden. I mean it was a huge problem to me.
似乎当我们拿不出任何新证据时
When it looked like we weren't gonna come up with anything else
对他还有他的所作所为的愤怒…
the anger toward him and what he'd done...
就进一步加深了
(sight) ...it was worse.
我想跟他对峙
(Narrator): And I wanted to provoke a confrontation.
嘿,约翰
(Eddie): Hey John.
约翰
John.
为什么你不用卡罗尔人寿保险赔付的钱?
You want to use some of that insurance money of Carol's?
去悬赏抓捕那个狗♥娘♥养♥的凶手呢?
Put out an award to catch this son-of-a-bitch huh?
嗯,约翰?
Huh John?
约翰,你知道去哪找我
John, you know where to find me.
麦琪的家人跟卡罗尔马林的家人
Maggie's family and Carol Marlin's family
他们很沮丧
and they're frustrated. Hum...
但从他们的角度来说,他们有权利那样
But in defense of them, I mean they had a right to be I think.
因为,嘿
And, you know, because hey,
你是警♥察♥
you're the detective,
你认为他是杀人犯 但他还在逍遥法外
you think he's the killer, he's still walking the street.
当我发现皮克又再婚时 我还记得我在想
(Narrator): When I found out Peek got remarried I can remember
“那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
thinking well that SOB.
“一个多么自大、自我感觉良好的垃圾”
Okay, what an arrogant, condescending piece of crap.
他在想什么?
(Narrator): What is he thinking?
他是不是在想:“我成功逃过了一次 所以我要再逃一次?”
Is he thinking I got away with it once, I'm gonna get away with it again?
现在,别看,慢点 -你在干什么啊?
(Eddie): Now don't look. Slowly. What are you doing?
准备好了吗? -是的,好了
You ready? - Okay. Yes, I'm ready.
你没偷看吧? -不,没有
You didn't peak? - No, I didn't peak.
惊喜!
Surprise. - (laugh)
谢谢,宝贝
Oh thank you baby.
好好看看
Oh look at it all.
谢谢
Oh thank you.
等一下,准备开动了
Hold on, here we go.
剧集 | 真正的侦探(2016) | 导航列表